Farewell Kwon Jiyong...

We Belong Together

 

   (Dara Pov’s)

Today will be my last day to spend my time with Jiyong. I couldn’t help but to cry thinking of it. Tomorrow…he will be leaving. My tear keep falling and falling even I tried to hold it back.

 

“Jiyong…thinking of you leaving already…it hurt.” I cried more.

 

“No…st..sto..stop cr..cry..ing Dara. If Jiyongie see you like this he will not leave and won’t be able to pursue his dream.” I said trying to sound strong and wipe the tear.

 

No matter how many times I wipe the tear from my face, my tear keep betraying me and keep falling non-stop.  

 

I hold my knee and hide my face and cry my heart out.

 

“Oppa…”

 

(No one Pov’s)

 

Sanghyun was worried with her nuna. He know his nuna seem to be down as Jiyong departure day is near. To make it all worse…tomorrow is the day his nuna boyfriend will be leaving Korea. He was now standing in front of her nuna bedroom.

 

“I wonder if nuna is okay? She’s been locking herself up too much lately.” He sighed thinking how his nuna was sad all this few days.

 

“I hope I can cheer her up.” He said to himself and took a deep breath before he knock the door.

 

 

*Knock Knock*

 

………………

 

*Knock Knock*

 

………………

 

Sanghyun decided to open the door and to find out that it was unlock. He felt hurt seeing his nuna was crying even though she hide her face. It was not even a secret anymore that his Dara nuna cried every night. He will heard it every time he passed his nuna door.

 

Sanghyun go toward his nuna and sit beside her. He was staring at her nuna.

 

“Le..Leav..Leave me a..al..alone” She said between her sob.

 

“Nuna, You know I won’t leave you in this kind of condition.” He said.

 

“Sang…Sanghyun…He is leaving tomorrow. What should I do? I can’t face him like this…I don’t want to cry in front of him…What should I do?” Dara said staring at her brother with her tear streaming down from her eyes non-stop.

 

“Nuna…Please stop crying. I’m also hurt seeing you like this.” Sanghyun said wiping his nuna tear from her face. “You’ll be okay, trust me.”

 

Dara start to calm down a bit and wipe her remaining tear. “Will I be?” She said staring at her brother.

 

“You will nuna, I’m proud of your decision that what you did is the best decision to let Jiyong hyung pursued his study, nuna. I know hyung really love you and I bet it is hurting him to thinking of trying to leave you. He may not show it in front of you but I know one thing for sure he love you too much and I’m glad that he is the one for you.” Sanghyun said smiling holding his sister hand.

 

Dara smile and hug her brother. “Thank you…” She said and started to cry again on his shoulder. “Just let it all out, nuna. I’m always here for you.” Sanghyun said while patting his nuna back.

 

The two figures did not realize that they were being watch by someone. Durami smile seeing her elder sister start to calm down by his little brother help. Sanghyun was not the only one who knew Dara was hurting. She knew yet it hurt her that she could not do anything about it.

 

“Let leave her be.” Mrs. Park whispered to her daughter ear. She smile seeing the sight how his son is comforting her sister. Durami just nodded and leave with her mother.

 

(Jiyong Pov’s)

 

I was packing up all my stuff since I’ll be leaving tomorrow. Everything is clean out with the help of the gang, “Hyung, I can’t believe you will be leaving tomorrow.”

 

“Yeah me too Dae…I can’t believe today is the last day for me to be here.” I said feeling down. I could not help buy feeling sad that I’ll be leaving everyone behind especially my tokki. “How wonder what she is doing?” I thought to myself missing her. 

 

“Hyung…I think I miss you already.” Seungri pouted. “Aigoo…don’t be sad my little Panda.” I said ruffling his hair. He is always the baby in our group.

 

“Ji…I think I’ll be missing hanging out with you more.” Youngbae start to hug me as I hug him back.

 

“I’ll be missing you too man…Youngbae... Please take care of my tokki for me will you?” I asked my most trusted best friend.

 

“Don’t worry…Seughyun hyung and I will take care of her for you.” Yougbae replied.

 

“You can count on it, Ji. Don’t worry about her. We got your back all the way that is what brother do.” Seunghyun replied hugging me and Youngbae.

 

 

 

I smiled as how lucky I am to have them. “Hyung..” Daesung called me.

 

“Here. I know it’s not much but please keep it.” He said handing me a scrap book.

 

I look at it and I open it page by page. I smile seeing our picture since we were a kid at the age of 5, during our kindergarten year till my graduation day with Seughyun hyung and Youngbae with our graduation clothes with Seungri and Daesung with a big smile plastered on our face.

 

“Thank you daesung.” I said hugging him tightly. “I’ll cherish this till death.” I said patting his back. Daesung was trying to held back his tear. But fail.

 

“Yah Daesung hyung, don’t c..cr..cry wil...will you.” Seungri said trying to held back his tear too but fail and cry trying to hide his tear from his hyung. He do not want to be fragile in front of his hyung and hide his face from them.

 

 

 

“Yah…Seungri, come here.” I said instructing him. Seungri go toward Jiyong and Jiyong hug him too. Jiyong was hugging both of his dongseng. They cried on his shoulder while he pated their back. “Calm down okay.”

 

Seunghyun and Youngbae just smile seeing their dongseng. To be honest they don’t want to cry but their tears betrayed them and their tear fall seeing the touching sight.

 

“Damn…I’m too old for this.” Seunghyun said trying to wipe his tear.

 

“Don’t hold it back, hyung” Youngbae said patting his hyung back. “You too, Youngbae.”

 

The boys were crying their heart out with a group hug since it will be the last day for them to spend their time with Jiyong. They want to make the memories last till forever like their friendship.

 

(No one Pov’s)

 

Today is the day where everyone not hoping the day would come. It was the day that the Kwon Jiyong finally has to leave Korea. Every friend and family were there to send his departure.

 

The boys and the girls couldn’t help to hide their sadness especially Dara. Sanghyun come along with her to send Jiyong to the airport.

 

“You’ll be alright, nuna.” He said whispering to Dara which she responded with a smile. “Thank you.”

 

“Man..you finally leaving.” Seunghyun said hugging his dongseng for the last time. “Take Care, Ji. Call me up if someone tried to bully you. I’ll get the first flight to L.A” He said.

 

“Yah hyung, I’m not a weakling you know…but thanks.” Jiyong said hugging back the eldest from their group. “You know I’ll always got your back.” Seunghyun said smiling to him before letting go.

 

“Ji…I know I say this too many time already…but I’ll miss you man. Don’t forget to study smart.” Youngbae said hugging his best-friend.

 

“Did I tell you that you are the best of the best friend I ever had. Thanks Youngbae.” Jiyong said hugging him again before letting go.

 

“I always know that.” Youngbae responded earning a chuckled from Jiyong. “Troll..” He replied.

 

“Yah Seungri come here…You too Dae…” Jiyong said calling two of his dongseng who was further away from him. They were crying yet they try their best trying to hide it.

 

“Hyung…I’ll miss you. I’ll miss how you scold us if we did something wrong. Please come back safe soon...hyung.” Daesung said hugging Jiyong while Jiyong just pat his back. “I’ll miss you too Daesung… I’ll miss telling you every of my trouble. What I really miss is that smiling Angel of your. So don’t cry okay. And keep smiling.” Jiyong said ruffling Daesung hair.

 

“Seungri…Stop crying will you…you look ugly.” Jiyong said smiling. “Hyung…I’ll miss you… I’ll miss our cat and dog relationship. I’ll miss everything about you.” Seungri cried hugging Jiyong. “I’ll miss you Rat.” Jiyong said hugging Seungri tightly.

 

 

“Thanks for what you did for me. I know it was you who tell Dara about this right…Thanks for caring about me and think about my future. You are more than just a friend for me you are like the best little brother I had. Thank you Seungri” He said hugging him tightly one last time smiling to Seungri after they let go.

 

“Hyung…Please come back soon. Don’t forget to email me too. I’m here for you hyung if you need anything. I promise to look out for Dara nuna for you.” Seungri said between his sob. He cried again and again. Jiyong just smile seeing his maknae who was already tearing and pat his head. “I will Panda.”

 

Jiyong turn to the girls. Chaerin, Bom, Minzy was also tearing seeing the touching scene. “Jiyong oppa, Good luck with your studies. I pray for your success.” Minzy said between her sob. “Thanks minzy…you too study smart okay.” Jiyong said patting minzy head and hug her before turning to Bom and Chaerin.

 

“Oppa…I hope you success…you better come back as a different man.” Chaerin said trying to hold back the tear. “Thanks Chae…take care of Dara for me okay.” Jiyong said and give her a hug. “Jiyong…please take care okay? Don’t worry about Dara…I’ll take care of her for you and trust me...if someone trying to snatch away Dara from you they have to face me first.” Bom said as she hitting her chest. “Thanks nuna…you are the best. I can rely on the Bominator alright for protecting my princess.” Jiyong said smiling hugging Bom for the last time.

 

It was now Dara turn but she somehow couldn’t face Jiyong caused she can’t help to cry. Jiyong saw Dara was hiding  behind Sanghyun to hide her teary face.

 

“Hyung. Wish you Good luck on your studies there. Don’t worry about nuna okay caused I’m here to protect her till you come back.” Sanghyun said hugging his future brother in law. “Thanks Sanghyun…You’re the best.” Jiyong replied patting his back.

 

“I leave you two alone.” Sanghyun said as he looking at both of the couple. He walked away from the two. All he can wish is wishes his nuna Good Luck…say everything you want nuna. He smiled walking away.

 

(Dara Pov’s)

 

Ottekhe…I don’t want Jiyong to see me like this. Why does my tear keep coming out???  I noticed Jiyong was staring at me with a sad look on his face? I couldn’t stare staright to his gaze as he look at me.

 

“Dara…” He called. I look at him hoping he didn’t see my tear threatening to fall again. He smiled weakly and cupped both my cheek with his hand gently. My tears decide to betray me when I look straight to his soft gaze. “Pabo…” He said as he wiped my tears with his thumb. “Don’t cry…you know it hurt me seeing you like this.” He said.

 

“Oppa…I’m sorry. I don’t want you to see me like this. But it hurt that you are leaving today. I’ll miss you soooooooooo much oppa. I’ll miss your eyes…your nose…your voice…your lips…everything about you.” I said as my hand cupped to his face.  He smiled staring at me again.

 

“I’ll say this only to you and only to you…No matter what you will be my only one girl that I will always love with all my heart. I’ll promise you that no matter how far we are going to be my heart is set to you. No one can waver my heart like you did, Sandara Park. Take this. Took one notes every night you go to sleep.” He said as he hand me a jar full of small note in it with Pink, Blue, Yellow, Red color paper.

 

I was speechless…I don’t know what to say as I cried more. “Oppa… I love you.” I said hugging him not wanting to let go of his embraced. I feel Jiyong held my chin up as he leaned closer. I closed my eyes as I feel his sweet lip touch mine. I cried without knowing that it will be the last kiss from him.

 

(Jiyong Pov’s)

 

It hurt me seeing Dara cried too much. I leaned closer as I saw her close her eyes as I kiss her passionately. Unknowingly my tear fell as this will be the last time I’ll taste her sweet lips.

 

I kiss her again and again not wanting to stop yet the heartbroken announcement broke our kiss. “To those who depart using L.A airlines please be on your way to gate 3 now. I repeat; to those who depart using L.A airlines please be on your way to gate 3 now.”

 

I rest my forehead to her. “Tokki…I love you. Remember that no matter how far we are you are always on my mind. I Love you.” I said again kissing her forehead one last time.

 

 

I waved everyone goodbye. It was heartbreaking for me to leave them. I look at Dara one last time. Giving her a heart shape gesture to you, mouthing “I love you” and she responded back to me I love you too.

 

 

 

I can hear the Big Bang boys scream wishing me luck same as the girls. “Jiyong hyung email us will you!!!” scream Seungri. I will… panda. “Come back safe hyung.” Yelled Daesung. I will…Daesung. ”Ji..Call us when you get there.” Yougbae yelled. I will…Yougbae. “Jiyong…don’t forget to tell me if someone bully you.” I will hyung…”Oppa come back soon!!!” Minzy and Chaerin yelled. I will girls. “You better come back for Dara!” Yelled Bom nuna. I laughed…of course I will nuna.

 

 “OPPA!!! I LOVE YOU!!!” Dara yelled her heart out. I look back looking through the glass wall staring at her. I grinned and give her a love shape gestured again. I waved them goodbye through the glass wall and walk away toward the gates holding back my tear of leaving them.

 

 (No one Pov’s)

 

All of them just stare at Jiyong till he was out of sight. Dara cried hugging Sanghyun. “You did great nuna.” He said comforting Dara. “Let’s go Dara.” Bom hold on to Dara. All of them leave the airport with tears visible on their face. Goodbye Jiyong…Study smart.