We Belong Together

We Belong Together

(No one pov)

 

The Big Day finally came for the Boys after week by week rehearsal for the boy band competition. The girls were waiting for the boys at the backstage. Chaerin keep looking at her watch waiting for the nth time and the boys have not yet arrived.

“Where are they?” Bom asked impatiently. “Yeah…Dara unnie, didn’t you come here with Jiyong oppa?” Chaerin asked turning to Dara. “No…I came here with minzy just now. I haven’t seen him this few days. I’m kinda worried about him.” Dara said concerned. “What’s wrong unnie?” Minzy asked. “It’s just that I’m worried about him.” Dara replied.

Bom noticed Dara seem to me dispirited. “Yah Dara, Don’t you worry…Jiyong love you very much…I can see that from his eyes. Why worried okay.” Bom said trying to comfort Dara.

Dara smiled at her friend and hug her. “Thank you.”

“Oh…they are here.” Chaerin said noticing 5 guys enter from the entrance. It’s like they come out from a CF of Seoul King of Hip Hop.

All the girls’ participant even the crew cannot take their eyes off them. The girls were surprised with their entrance. They knew the boys were good looking from the beginning but this is like charm over-rated and god if they do not know this guys they would definitely become a fan girl immediately.

“Omo…I can’t believe it. You guys look great. Definitely suit your group name Big Bang!” Bom praised the boys.  “Thanks for the compliment girls.” Said Seunghyun.

“Daesung oppa. You look great.” Minzy complimented Daesung from top to bottom. “Thanks…I really try my best. I hope my hairstyle is okay.” He said. “You look great.” She replied. “Thanks.” He smiled. “You too Youngbae oppa.” She said. “Thanks minzy…I appreciated it.” Youngbae replied.

“Wow…I don’t know you have this in you.” Chaerin was amazed at Seungri appearance. “Arasso…you don’t have to say it. I know I’m good looking. It is one of my charms.” He said bragging about himself. Chaerin seriously tried hard not to kill him but what the heck.  She smacked his head. “YAH! Why do you do that for?” Seungri yelled angrily. “Nothing.” She replied coolly.

Jiyong and Dara were laughing at Seungri. Jiyong gaze secretly to Dara. He noticed she seem to be down. Jiyong take Dara hand and held her hand tightly. Dara was surprised and turn to Jiyong.

“Are you okay?” He asked concerned. “I’m okay oppa. I’m just happy that you were here.” She replied smiling. Jiyong turn to face Dara and hold both of her cheek gently to look his eyes directly. “I know that you are lying. Tell me what’s wrong?” he asked again.

Dara could not hide anything from Jiyong at all. He really knows when she is upset or mad he always has a way to cheer her up or tried to comfort her. “Well…I’m kinda worried about you. I haven’t seen you this few days and You always kinda busy when I called you. I’m scared you will leave me.” She confessed. Jiyong smiled because of Dara honesty.

He cannot help but to hug her tightly. He make Dara face him again and hold the face of the girl he love the most. Dara heartbeat racing fast rapidly looking at his sharp gazed.

 “Listen to me babe, there is only one girl that can take my heart away. No other girl can change the fact that I love you with all my heart. You’re my special Tokki and always be my only one that is adorable as a tokki. Don’t even think about me leaving you. Sandara Park, I promise you with all my life that you are the only girl that I will ever love for the rest of life.” Jiyong said from the bottom of her heart.

Dara feel flattered and hug Jiyong immediately. “I Love you oppa. I promise to never doubt you again in my life.  I love you with all my life and I’m sorry for doubting you. Kwon Jiyong, I promise to love you all my life too for the rest of life.” She continued earning a satisfied happy expression from Jiyong.

 “Aigoo…I feel we are disturbing this couple here.” Bom said teasingly. “Aiyoo…I think Bommie is right. Do we disturb you?” Seunghyun continue to tease the couple. “Oppa, don’t be like that look at what you did they are blushing madly.” Chaerin saw the two loving couple blushing.

Jiyong and Dara really could not hide their red face from the gang.

“Unnie, you’re lucky to have a handsome and romantic boyfriend as Jiyong oppa.” Minzy said happily for the couple. “You’re so lucky hyung.” Daesung continued. “Dara nuna, why don’t you dump Jiyong hyung and be with me instead.”  Seungri said earning a dead glared from his hyung. “Yah maknae…do you want to die?” Jiyong threaten. Seungri quickly hide behind Youngbae for protection.

Chaerin took the opportunity to smack Seungri head. “Do you think I’ll let Dara unnie to be taken away from you.” She said. “Yah seungri, Do you think I’ll let my dongseng to be taken away to you. Dream on…I rather want Jiyong with her than you and if you even think about it. I make you face the wrath of mine.” Bom threaten showing her fist to Seungri. “Hyung help me.” Seungri hide behind Youngbae.

All of them were laughing but they stop when they heard the PD asked Big Bang to stand by. The girls wish them good luck. Jiyong give a quick kiss to Dara. He whispered to Dara ears. “I made this song especially for you.”

 

(Dara pov)

I cannot wait to listen to the song. Is it true that he made this song especially for me? Omo…why is my cheeks turning red all of the sudden… I wonder what Jiyong oppa song would be like?

 

(No one Pov)

After a few minute Big bang turned to go up to the stage. “Anneyeonghaseyo…We are Big Bang!” They introduced themselves as the audience cheered happily.

“Hi…I’m T.O.P” Seunghyun said. “I’m SOL but you can also called me Taeyang.” Youngbae said. “I’m D-lite but you can called me Daesung too.” Daesung introduced himself. “Hello everyone I’m V a.k.a Victory.” Seungri said excitedly which make the audience wild excitedly. “Hello, I’m GD a.k.a G-Dragon.” Jiyong said introduced himself. “We are singing a song that I composed ‘We Belong together’ for the girl that I love the most. This song for you tokki.” He continued.

The music begun the the boys sing passionately. Yang hyung suk even satisfied with their performance from how he reacted when they sing. Dara smiled happily to hear the song Jiyong dedicated her. The rest of the girls keep telling her how lucky she is that Jiyong made a song for her. Dara cannot help it but to blush madly by their comment. This is the happiest day of her life.

The performance ended and Big Bang received a big applause from all of the audience and especially Yang hyun suk. The boys quickly approached the girls who congratulate them. “Oppa, Daebak!” Minzy praised them.

“Thanks minzy.” The boys replied. “Oppa, you guys killed it.” Chaerin give them the high five. “Yeah….you guys enchanted the judge and the crowds.” Bom add in.

“Oppa, thank you.” Dara said happily and hug Jiyong. “You love it baby?” he asked. “Yes and as a thank you..” She quickly give him a kiss. Jiyong look at her surprised and smile. Jiyong make his face closer to Dara and kiss her not caring the rest of the gang yelled them to get a room. It’s their moment and no way he want to miss it.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please leave comment:) and subscribe:)

Thank you for those commenting:')