Will we ever meet?

We Belong Together

 

No one’s Pov

 

Chaerin was eating when she notice there are a group of guys seem staring at their table and one of them were staring at her like a hawk.“[Who the heck is he and why is he staring me like that?]” Chaerin thought. When she looked back again the guy give her the wink.

 

“Okay, that’s it who does he think he is?” Chaerin said suddenly getting up from her seat and approached at the guy.

 

“Okay what is your problem staring me and my friend like that?”  She asked angrily.

 

 “What?” asked the Guy. “You think I didn’t noticed how you stared at me like a hawk and how you and your friend checking out at my girls.” Chaerin retorted.

 

 “Wait! When did I ever stare at you?” Seungri asked disbelieved. “Oh yeah, you think I didn’t saw you wink at me. You ert!” She retorted backed.  “Yah, I wasn’t winking at you I was winking at the babe behind your table.” He tried to explained.

 

 Chaerin look back at their seat to see if any so called BABE he said was there. “There is no one. You ert!” She replied. “But… She was there a minute ago I swear…”  Seungri explained again hoping that she will believe him.

 

“Chae…, enough maybe there was someone but she was gone already.” Bom tried to ease the situation. “I’m sorry for my dongseng inappropriate behavior to you.” Seughyun apologized on behalf of Seungri. “I’m also sorry on behalf of my dongseng too.” Bom apologized for Chaerin.

 

 “Seungri I think you should apologize properly to her.” Youngbae whispered to Seungri. “Why would I apologize to this witch?” Seungri said loud enough for Chaerin to hear. “You…Let me kill him.” Chaerin want to march up to Seungri and strangled his neck. But luckily Bom and Minzy was there to stop her from proceeding any further.

 

Seungri on the other hand was not helping to lessen her temper at all. “That’s right…you are witch!” He called Chaerin name which really make her angrier.

 

”Yah Seungri! That is enough!” Scold Seunghyun. “Seungri don’t make a scene will you.” Daesung said to him hopefully he will listened.

 

 “She was the one who is making the scene.” Seungri replied pointing to Chaerin. “THAT’S ENOUGH!” said a sudden voice that enough to get all of them to be quiet. When they turned to the voice owner, Seungri immediately quiet down when he saw Jiyong.

 

 “Dara Unnie help us out.” Minzy asked for help as she saw Dara was there. Dara immediately came to the rescue to stop Chaerin killing Seungri.

 

 “What is going on here? Aren’t you ashamed people are watching you guys making a scene!” Jiyong scolded the two of them big time. Seungri just put his head down speechless even Chaerin surprisingly was quiet after the scolding.

 

 “I think it is better we excuse ourselves first. I’m really sorry after what happened.” Bom apologized again and dragged Chaerin out of there. Minzy and Dara also excuse themselves leaving the boys there.

 

“What is wrong with you Seungri? This is a public place and you should know better than making a commotion.” Jiyong scolded Seungri again after leaving Baskin Robbins. “She was the one who started it.” Seungri replied. “It’s doesn’t matter who start it Seungri. You are old enough to know what is right and wrong!” Jiyong continue to scold Seungri like no tomorrow.

 

“Enough Jiyong, I think Seungri learned his lesson enough.” Seunghyun try to help his little dongseng while giving him the look you-owe-me-one.

 

“Yeah…Relax Jiyong. Anyway I notice you seem to be interested in one of the girl just now.” Yougbae said tried to change the topic. Jiyong face immediately flustered. “You notice?” He asked unbelievably that Youngbae realized it. “Jiyong, it’s me your talking about I know if something is wrong in my eyes. So do you get her name?” Youngbae asked again.

 

Jiyong smiled sheepishly and nodded. “Her name is Dara.” He told all of them. “Is it the girl that was beside you at Ice cream shop?” Seunghyun ask interested. “That’s her.” He replied while remembering how he bumped into Dara just now. “So do you get her number hyung?” Seungri asked interested too.

 

  Jiyong suddenly stopped his track. He looked at them like a lifeless zombie. “Hyung are you okay?” Daesung asked as he was concerned when Jiyong suddenly stop of the sudden. “I’m an Idiot. I forget to ask her number T^T” Jiyong feel down as he crouch and stared  at the ground as he was frustrated as how can he forget to ask Dara number.

 

 “It’s okay Jiyong. Maybe you’ll see her again someday.” Youngbae tried to comfort him. “Yeah hyung….I’m sure you will meet her again.” Daesung join in hopefully it will comfort his hyung frustration. “Yeah Jiyong, Maybe you have a chance to ask her number but you just forgotten.” Seunghyun add in.

 

“Seungri!” Jiyong suddenly stand up and glared at the maknae. “Wh…What did I do?” Seungri asked nervously. “If you didn’t cause a scene just now maybe I would have her number!” Jiyong scold Seungri. “It wasn’t my fault.” Seungri said in defense.

 

Seungri keep backing away as Jiyong come closer to him. He knows he will be dead if Jiyong catch him. So, on the count of 3 he will run for his life. 1….2….3…RUN! He ran as fast as he could but Jiyong keep running after him. (AN: Run Seungri Don’t Let GD Get you)

 

“HYUNG!!!! HELP ME!!!” as Seungri screams for help from his other hyung. Youngbae, Seunghyun and Daesung just ignored his merciless devastated scream. “COME HERE YOU!” Jiyong yelled as he tried to catch seungri.

 

         --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Dara and her friend are now at Bom’s House. “Chaerin, you should really control your temper from now on.” Bom advice as she cannot help it that Chaerin have caused a scene just now.

 

“I’m sorry unnie. But that Guy is so annoying!” Chaerin released her frustration by strangling the banana plushie in her hand. “Yah, who told you to kill my Banana, Give that to me.” Bom took the plushie from her hand.

 

“Unnie, you really still shouldn’t make a scene just now. I feel so embarrasses when people were staring at us.” Minzy shivered remembering how many eyes were staring at them. “What happened anyway? I was just gone for a minute and you were already fighting with that guy.” Dara asked wanting to know what happened.

 

Chaerin explained the whole stories from the beginning to Dara. “So you misunderstand that he was looking at you?” Dara asked as she trying to progress everything in her head right now. “He is staring at me.” Chaerin replied. “How can you be sure?” Dara asked again. “I saw him winking at me unnie I know what I saw.” Chaerin continue.

 

“Chaerin, I don’t think he really meant to flirt with you.” Bom spoke up. “I think he is saying the truth just now because I saw a girl was beside our table I think she is what that guy meant.” She continues as she remembers something. Minzy nodded agreeing with her unnie. “It’s true.” She said.

 

“Ugh…you guys won’t believe me anyway.” Chaerin sigh in frustration. “It’s not that we don’t believe in you unnie. It’s just it is the truth I saw a girl beside our table and she is a babe in a boy term choice of dictionary.” Minzy tried to explain to chaerin. “Don’t be sad…we believe you I think you just misunderstood.” Dara add in. “Yeah…beside if he did flirt at you or us he will definitely feel the wrath of Bominator” Bom said showing Chaerin her fist of wrath.

 

Chaerin smiled. Thay all laughed as Bom were showing her wrath of the fist move to the girl. Dara was somehow distracted. She cannot really focus since she cannot stop thinking about Jiyong. She wonder if she will be able to meet him again?

 

                                             ----------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Comment are loved ^_^ pleas give any opinion about the story:)

Please Subscribe and Comment...>< i'm selling myself here so please enjoy:)