The Shy pairing

We Belong Together

 

[No one Pov]

Dara was speechless. She did not know how to respond to his question. What should she do??? “I…I…” Dara stuttered. Somehow before she can answer a sound of thud was heard from behind them. Both of Jiyong and Dara turn around to see a group of audience have been watching them are on the ground.

“Yah Hyung! Get off me!” Seungri yelled in pain as he was squashed by Seunghyun, Youngbae and Daesung. “We’re trying. Be patient will you.” Replied Seunghyun.

“Hyung hurry up!!! You’re heavy.” Daesung couldn’t handle Seunghyun and Youngbae weights anymore too scream in pain.

“Be patient…I’m trying to get up to you know.” Yougbae retorted. He got up immediately as soon as Seunghyun get up. He and Seunhyun help Daesung and Seungri get up immediately. They were busy cleaning the dirt on their clothes that they did not realize they were being approached.

“What are you guys doing here?” Jiyong glared at his friend for ruining his confession session. “Hyung, I don’t know you are here.” Seungri laughed nervously.

“Jiyong, What are you doing here?” Seunghyun spoke loudly and pretend to be surprised seeing Jiyong.

“Yeah Bro, what are you doing here?”  Youngbae smiled seeing Jiyong and try to hide his sweat.

“I’m here to send dara home since this is her route to her house.”  Jiyong replied still eyeing his entire friend suspiciously.

“What a coincidence, we are on our way to go home too.” Youngbae replied quickly. “Yeah…surprised to bump in to you hyung.” Seungri add in hoping Jiyong would not be suspicious.

 Jiyong glared at his group of friend and turn his eye to Daesung. Daesung flinched since he knew Jiyong is targeting him to spit it out and the worst thing is he is never good at lying. “Daesung, is it true you guys are on your way home?” Jiyong asked Daesung giving him if-you-lie-you-are-dead-look.

“Yes. It’s true hyung.” Daesung replied as he stared somewhere else. He did not dare to look straight to Jiyong face. Jiyong sighed which cause the rest of the member to be confused.

“I can’t believe you guys are spying on me and Dara.” Jiyong shake his head in disappointment. “How do you know we were following you?” asked Seunghyun amazed that Jiyong know that they are spying on him.

“Hyung, I know all of your character when you guys lied. Youngbae would sweat if he lied. Daesung won’t look at anyone in the face if he lied. Seungri would laugh nervously if he lied. And you hyung, you tend to be loud when you lied and I can tell by the tone and your act.” Jiyong explained. He glared at his friend and demanded them to tell the truth by giving them the explanation look.

“Fine…You caught us. So what did she say?” Youngbae asked excitedly for Jiyong

“Yeah hyung, did Dara nuna accept you already?”  Daesung asked excited for his hyung relationship.

“Well she haven’t answer exactly caused you guys ruin it before she can answer it.” Jiyong replied.

“Is everything alright, oppa?” Dara asked she approached to the boys. Jiyong turn to Dara. “It’s okay. Sorry to make you worried.” Jiyong apologize to Dara.

“Nuna, How is your date with Jiyong hyung?” Seungri asked teasing Dara.

“Hmmm…We were not dating. Jiyong just trying to sent me home.” She replied but her red cheek could not hide the fact she was blushing when Seungri to have a date with Jiyong.

“Yah…stop teasing her.” Jiyong scolded Seungri. “Aiigoo…hyung, are you blushing?” Seungri continue but instead teasing Dara he teases Jiyong.

Jiyong tried to cover his red cheek from Dara with his hand hoping Dara would not see his red cheek. “Yah stop it will you!” Jiyong took Seungri and give him the head lock. “I’m sorry hyung. Let me go!” He yelped in pain.

Dara laughed seeing how Jiyong and the rest of his friend are so close. She could not help to laugh even more when Jiyong tortured his beloved maknae who was asking for help from his hyung which they totally ignored.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After the unexpected so called meeting the boys decided to leave Jiyong with Dara alone for real this time and promise him that they would not stalked him. Their walk was somehow quiet and Jiyong was still nervous that Dara have not yet answer her question. Could it be that his love is one sided?

Jiyong continue to send Dara to her house until they finally arrived in front of her door. “Finally we are here. Sorry about my friends Dara.” Jiyong apologize to Dara again.

“It’s okay. Again thanks for sending me home.” Dara thank Jiyong. She was so nervous and wonders if it is the right time for her to answer his question.

“I think I should leave now. Bye Dara.” Jiyong turned to leave when Dara hold his hand. “Wait…” She said.

“Wait, Jiyong. I want to tell you my answer.” Dara said staring at Jiyong eyes. Jiyong was quiet and nervous with what Dara answer going to be. He feels like his soul is going out from his body right now.

“I’m glad to know that you like me. To tell you the truth, I think I feel the same way as you are when we met the first time. I would love and happy to be your girlfriend.” Dara replied shyly and look to the ground immediately caused she did not want Jiyong to see her red face.

Dara was waiting for Jiyong to respond but there was nothing. Dara was about to turn to look at Jiyong when she was suddenly pulled into a hug. “Ji..Ji..Jiyong.” Dara stammered in surprised.

“You don’t know how I’m happy right now. Please let me hug you like this for awhile.” Jiyong said without letting go of Dara. “Oppa…” Dara was lost of word when she heard what Jiyong said. She was really happy that she can be with the one she loved.

They do not realize that there is a lot of eyes were staring them from a far. “Hyung, did you get that snapshot?” asked Seungri. “Sure I did.” Seunghyun smiled happily.

“Hyung, didn’t we promise Jiyong hyung that we won’t stalk him.” Daesung complained. “He won’t know anyway, just keep quiet.” Youngbae shushed him.

Daesung sighed. “Why do I feel that we are going to get into trouble.” He stared at the three people who happily take a picture of Jiyong and Dara sweet moment. Daesung chuckled and whispered. “Well…I’m happy for you Jiyong hyung especially this three.” He smiled.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Happy Holiday People...:) Anyway please enjoy and have a nice day...

Do comment will you:)