Kiss

We Belong Together

 

[No one POV]

Dara and Jiyong walk to school while holding hand together. Jiyong could not wait to tell the gang. 

“I wonder how they will react if we tell them.” Jiyong wonder turning to the girl he loved the most. “I haven’t told the girls yet…I’m sure they will be happy if we told them.” She replied.

They were heading toward their hangout spot where they saw the rest of the gang seem to be busy discussing something important.

“Guys…. we have good news,” Jiyong announced. “Hey hyung…yeah, we heard congrats.” Seungri said and focus back to talk with them. Jiyong and Dara were dumbfounded this was not he expected their reaction would be.

“Yah guys! Do you even know what I’m trying to tell?” Jiyong asked. “Sorry about that hyung. And to answer your question yeah we know. I’m happy for you too.” Daesung replied.

Dara and Jiyong were surprised that they know but how…they never got the chance to announce the new since Seungri spoilt the surprised.

“How do you guys know?” Dara asked curiously. “Seunghyun sent me a picture last night. You two are so cute.” Bom replied. “What picture?”  Dara asked confused. 

“Unnie, I’m happy for you. I don’t know Jiyong oppa would be that romantic.” Chaerin nudges Dara. “Look at the picture unnie. Jiyong oppa wouldn’t let you go. Sooo cute.” Minzy squealed happily showing the picture.

Dara and Jiyong look at the picture. It was the time Jiyong hug Dara outside of her house. Jiyong and Dara face turned to red and it is definitely visible from the gang eyes.

“Awww….how adorable you guys are blushing.” Bom teases the couple. “Look at what can you guys feel it love is in the air.” Seunghyun who overheard could not help but to tease along causing the couple to blushed even more.

“How can you guys stalk me and Dara? I told you guys not to follow me.” Jiyong complained. “Come on Jiyong, you think we would listen to you if you told us to..?” Youngbae asked. “We were only following you cause we afraid you might get rejected.” He continued.

“Yah! That’s a lame excuse.” Jiyong replied and glare at his friend. “Come on hyung. Sorry about it... besides it was Seunghyun Hyung idea so you can blame him.” Seungri said and quickly blame his hyung. “Yah! It was your idea to take their picture.”  Seunghyun said quickly defending himself.

“Okay, enough guys…can we continue to discuss the name of our group and also our stage name?” Youngbae asked. “I still think it is a good idea if we used Doraemon,” Daesung said stubbornly. Everyone stared at him in disbelief.

“Okay continue what we think won’t work. Ji, you have any idea what should our group name is?” Youngbae asked totally ignoring Daesung idea. All of them started to think carefully. “We need a name that will make us Big.”  Jiyong gives his opinion. Everyone agreed. “Our group name should be somehow shooting each of the audience heart like Bang!” Seungri said excitedly. “That’s it! Big Bang!” Youngbae said excitedly. “I like it.” Seunghyun agreed

 All of them agreed and think it is the best name they ever think for their group band name. “Now the band name is settled. What will be your stage name?” Bom asked the boys.

“I think I have some suggestion. I think Daesung oppa personality is very delight. So I was suggesting that maybe Daesung oppa can be called D-lite.” Minzy suggested the boys. “Well since you see me like that. I accepted the name.” Daesung agreed with Minzy.

“How about me? You must have something good suggestion for me.” Seungri asked anxiously. “How about SeungRat?” Chaerin suggested smirking at him. “I would love to wipe that stupid smirk from that face.” He retorted. “Jeez…I was just kidding,” she replied. “Not funny.” He replied back. “Well how about Victory since your name meant ‘Victory’ in English or V for short?” She suggested again.

Seungri thinks hard and he thinks it was not a bad idea at all. “Well, I’m the one that never likes to lose anyway. I think it’s not bad.” Seungri said not to mention praising himself earning a smack in the head from Chaerin.

“Well since seungri and Daesung got it cover I’ve been thinking about the name Sol for my stage name what do you guys think?” Youngbae asked for the rest of the gang idea. “I think that’s a cool name oppa.” Minzy agreed. “Yeah stick to that name.” Seunghyun agreed.

“How about you Seunghyun?” Bom asked turning to the guy who sits beside her. “I don’t know. My name is similar to Seungri. I can’t think of anything.” He replied. “How about Top since Victory meant to be Top. So I think Top is okay?” She suggested. “Or mark hyung. Since the name sounds cool.” Daesung adds-in. “I’ll go with your suggestion Bom.” Seunghyun quickly decide when he heard Daesung suggestion. “Now it’s all left to you Ji.”  Yougbae turns to his best friend.

“You have any suggestion, babe?” Jiyong asked Dara. “Well, I think since your name means Dragon in English I find it would be cool if you used it as a stage name,” Dara replied. “Dragon is a nice name but how about adding it a bit to spice it up,” Chaerin said in her own opinion. “Ji Dragon…no, that’s sound weird.” Youngbae said out his view. “G can be pronounced as Ji too,” Chaerin adds-in.

“G-dragon. I like that name.” Jiyong agreed. “G-Dragon…it’s suited you.” Dara smiled staring at his boyfriend. “Well, I’m happy my tokki like it,” Jiyong said pinching his girlfriend's nose.

“God…stop being lovey-lovey toward each other will you,” Seungri complained. “Get a room if you want to kiss each other.” He adds in.

“Kiss?” Jiyong and Dara said at the same time. The rest of the gang could not help to sense an awkward tension among the couple. “Wait for you two haven’t kiss?” Seunghyun asked. “Not even a morning kiss for this morning?” Bom asked again since the couple did not answer at all.

“Okay, enough you two. We need to get to class. It’s going to be ringing soon.” Youngbae came to the rescue when he saw the eye contact Jiyong give him. “Thanks, bro.” Jiyong mouthed to him.

After school ended, the boys decided tomorrow would be a good time rehearsal so they decide to meet tomorrow. After registering their group name they decided to head home. Dara and Jiyong went home together and bid goodbye to the rest of the gang.

There was an awkward silence when they walked home. “Dara…I’m sorry about Seungri big mouth just now.” Jiyong apologized. “It’s okay…I was wondering actually too.” She murmured quietly. “What?” Jiyong asked. “It’s Nothing.” She replied.

“[What the hell I’m thinking I feel so cheap wanting Jiyong to kiss me.]” She thought of herself. “What's wrong, tokki?” Jiyong asked concerned with Dara sudden quietness. “Well…honestly, I was wondering when will you kiss me too?” She said honestly. Jiyong was surprised to hear it from Dara. “You might think I’m cheap right sorry.” She apologized.

Jiyong laughed when she heard what Dara said. “It’s okay babe. I think it’s cute you said it.” He said Dara's hair. Jiyong was getting closer with Dara's face and she cannot control her heartbeat beating fast. She closed her eyes and then she felt Jiyong lip touch to her lip. It was the greatest feeling she felt when Jiyong kisses her.

Not far behind the bushes, a group of girls was hiding to not get caught by the cute couple.

“Do you get that on camera?” Bom asked Chaerin who was snapping the couple pictures together. “Don’t worry.” She replied. “Unnie, I don’t think this is a good idea. I feel bad for stalking them.” Minzy said. “Quiet…if you keep it quiet she won’t find out anyway.” Bom replied. “This will be the best surprised we will give them.” She adds in. “I agree,” Chaerin replied. “Still I feel bad.” Minzy said but being ignored by her two childish unnie right now. “Well, …might have enjoyed it. Sorry, Dara unnie.” She smiled and join in with Chaerin and Bom.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please leave a comment and enjoy your holiday:)