Betrayal

We Belong Together

(Dara Pov)

 

I was busy getting ready for work. It’s been almost two week, Jiyong oppa is busy lately too with the rest of the Big Bang boys. They were spending time today before Youngbae leave tomorow. He even request us not to send him off cause he don’t want to see us sad seeing him leaving. I know this sound selfish of me…I wonder if Jiyong oppa remember today is our anniversaries.

I sighed, “Stop it Dara. Tomorrow youngbae is leaving so I should let them spend time together.” I try to smile, but I can’t help to feel down about it.

I shake my feeling off and went to work when I heard Bom called out that the company driver was already arrived.

Time to work…

“Dara fighting!!!” I said to myself. Leaving with a smile plastered on my face.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

(Jiyong Pov’s)

 

Today the rest of the boys and me spent time with Youngbae. We only hang out before sunset. Since Youngbae also has planned to hang out with his dancing crew.

Seunghyun decide to go and meet Bom nuna. While Daesung and Seungri decide to go somewhere else since Chaerin and Minzy were not around and went back to their hometown for this holiday, they decide to hang out with each other. Today is actually my anniversaries with dara that mark our 3rd year relationship. I smile to myself remembering all of the memories back from our highschool. I didn’t tell dara or greet her at all today since I was planning to make a surprised for her. I hope she love this white rose since it’s her favorite after all.

“I’m going to be late. If I don’t go now.” I said and getting ready. After I got everything settle. I decide to go and headed to heaven pub.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

(Minho Pov)

 

It was weekend and like usual my friends call me up to hang out at our usual pub. When I arrived at that place, it was lively as always. I wonder if that girl I saw is here. I smirked thinking the possibilities that we will met.

“YO MINHO!!!” yelled a familiar voice. I turned around to hyungjun greeting me. “Hey man!” I said as we do our brotherhood handshake. “Come on! Lets go the rest of the gang is here.” He said dragging me to the rest. “Sure.” I said following him.

When we were walking to our table, I saw a familiar face. “So she really is here today.” I smile mischievously. “This is going to be fun.” He thought to himself.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

(Dara Pov)

 

Today I was placed to the drinking booth. I was wearing my headphone trying to dance to the beat. I put on my best smile. “Are you ready to party some more!!!” I yelled to the mic and hear satisfied respond from them I quickly ask the dj to higher the tune volume a bit.

I don’t know but I feel someone watching me. Or it’s just my feeling. I decide to shake it off. I wonder why I feel something bad is going to happen???

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

(Minho Pov)

 

We drink and cheers as we talk. “Yah minho you live up your name as a playboy don’t you?” one my friend asked. “Let’s play a bet shall we?” he suggested. I scoffed.

“Sure. Why not?” I agree to it without a second thought. “You see that DJ girl there?” he said as he pointed to a girl. Her…I looked at my friend curiously. “Yeah so why?” I asked not getting what he meant. “Kiss her cheek right now infront all of us.” He challenged me. “That’s easy. How much you are betting?” I asked. “$300k US dollar.” he said. “I will transfer to you at once if you succed that’s all.” He added in.

“I’ll make sure you pay up. You will sure to regret for challenging me.” I smirked. “Good luck cause she is a hard headed girl for you to get.” He smirked. We will see about that. I smiled confidently as I stood up and went toward to the drinking booth. She was eyeing me suspiciously. I just show her my smile. “I want one cass beer please.” I said. I can see she was forcing her smile. I smirked. She poured me one glass beer and placed it infront of me.  I took something from my pocket. It’s a ring.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 (Dara Pov)

 

I saw someone was coming toward the counter. He ordered a one Cass beer. I try my best putting my best smile. I pour his drink and place it infront of him. I was curious when he took something from his pocket. It was a ring as he shows it to me. What is he planning to do with it?

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

(Minho Pov)

 

I show her the ring and throw it inside my beer. I can see the surprised look from her face. Just the way I predicted I smirked. This plan is going to well after all. I drink it in one gulp. I turned my back from her. I smirked when I turn back to her again that she was holding the glass that I drink looking inside it. I motion my finger for her to come closer. And when she did I kissed her cheek. She was surprised.

Well I win. This Lee Minho and no one mess with me. I smile satisfied with what I did.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

(Dara Pov)

 

Did he just…? Did he just kiss her cheek? Dara was speechless. She was totally surprised. What the hell did the guy does that? No wonder she feels something bad going to happen??? That just kisses her cheek.

What she didn’t know someone saw it. And that someone is Jiyong.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

(Jiyong Pov)

 

I was on my way to Dara. I call her but she is not picking up. I bet she can’t hear with this loud song being played. So I decided to go inside. I saw her behind the drinking counter. Who is that guy?

I can see he kissed dara cheek. I was speechless. I can’t believe what I saw. Is Dara cheating on me? Is that why she didn’t pick up? I scoffed feeling myself being a fool so I left the place without seeing her. I end up going to the Han River and lay my back by the metal fence. I looked at the rose boquet in my hand. Dara are you really cheating on me? Why didn’t you reject that kiss? Why dara? I feel my energy being drained feeling the big blow I just received. I called the first person come up to my mind.

“Hello” someone answer.

“Seungri.” I said.

“Jiyong hyung, what’s wrong? I just came back with daesung hyung where are you guys?  Good thing I have a spare key with me or we won’t be coming inside the dorm.” He nagged.

“I need you right now.” I said trying to hold my tear.

“Hyung, where are you? Are you okay?” he asked worried. Seungri sense something wrong with Jiyong. He sounded so weak.

“I’m at han river.” I said.

“Stay there hyung. we’ll meet you in 10 minutes.” Seungri said as he ended the call.

In 10 minutes, Seungri and Daesung arrived. “Hyung are okay?” he asked seeing how lost I am. “She cheated on me RI…She cheated on me.” I cried hugging seungri. Daesung just stood speechless seeing Jiyong condition right now.

“Who is it,hyung? Dara nuna? Are you sure?” he asked surprised. “I saw it with my own eyes. That guy kisses her cheek. She didn’t even reject to it.” I said between my sob still hiding my face at Seungri shoulder. “I’m here hyung.” He said patting my back. “We are here... Don’t worry.” He add in. That whole night Jiyong lower his wall and cried infront of his two maknae. It was the first for seungri to see his hyung like this. Daesung just stood there and also tried his best to comfort Jiyong too.

Why would nuna do this to Jiyong hyung? They thought she love him. They still couldn’t believe it but they promise that they will be with Jiyong when he need them. They saw him as an older brother and they will always be by his side when he needs them like Jiyong always do for them.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the late update......i'm really REALLY SORRY!!!! T>T hope someone still read this and i appreciate for those who subscribe thank you soooo much:') Comment and Subscribe better upvote now:)