The Unforgettable Date

We Belong Together

 

(No one Pov’s)

 

Dara was getting ready for her date she can’t wait for their date. She decided to wear something pretty and do her hair since this date is really special for them.

 

 

Her phone tone start to ring indicating there is a message. Dara quickly open the message and read it. She cannot help to smile with his cheesy line.

 

From: My Dragon oppa;

Tokki, I miss you soooo much…I know we will meet in a few minutes for our date but I can’t help it to tell you I love you…Anyway, can you open the door for me?

 

 

Dara wondered as she read Jiyong text. She went down to get the door and there stood a huge white teddy bear greeting her.

 

 

“Ms. Sandara Park would you please accept me for you to hug when you miss Mr. Kwon Jiyong?” Jiyong said as he changes his voice in a chidish tone. Dara can’t help to smile with her boyfriend childish act.

 

“Thank you. I would love to accept this.” Dara took the teddy bear and hug it. Jiyong smile seeing his tokki smile. “I’m glad you love it tokki…so Ms. Sandara Park will you go with me to our wonderland?” Jiyong offered his hand to Dara which she gladly accepted it. “I would love too.”

 

Dara put away the teddy bear and went away with Jiyong. The couple walked together hand in hand and did not realize that a group of people were watching them.

 

“Jiyong oppa is soooo romantic.” Minzy cannot help but to feel excited. “I want a boyfriend too.” Bom said cannot help but to feel jealous too. “Dara unnie is sooo lucky.” Chaerin add in. Daesung, Seungri, Taeyang, Seunghyun could not agree more with the girl statement. “I need to learn how to make a girl happy from him.” Said Seunghyun. “I feel I want to have a girlfriend too.” Taeyang sighed. “I feel you hyung.” Seungri patted Taeyang back in agreement. “Hyung, should we go now?” Daesung asked as he noticed the Daragon couple are in the car already and drive away.

 

“Yah Seunghyun!!! Hurry up they are getting away!!!” Bom scream hysterically. “Yah Bommie!!! You don’t need to shout. Are you trying to make me deaf?” Seunghyun retorted back. “Hurry up will you!!! Before I make u regret seeing the day light!” Bom glared at Seunghyun making him flinched. He quickly drives following Jiyong car. “[Poor Seunghyun oppa/hyung, to be tormented by the Bominator]” thought the rest of the gang. He drives a bit further away so Jiyong would not notice that he had been followed.

 

(Jiyong POV’S)

 

I’m glad my baby smile after my teddy surprised mission is accomplished. Well, this is just the beginning, there are more to come. I hope she love it. He finally arrived to the destination.

 

“Tokki, can you wear this?” I asked and hand her a blindfold. “Don’t tell me there are more surprises?” She asked giving me that cute look. “Well that’s a secret.” I said and pinched her cheek. God…she is soooo adorable. I help her wear the blindfold and her to the place that will make her happy.

 

“Oppa are we there yet?” Dara asked when she felt that we stop, “Are you ready?” I asked. I smiled when she only nodded in respond. I unfold the blindfold and from the expression I know that she love it.

 

(No one Pov)

 

“Oppa…this is…I don’t know what to say.” Dara said speechless. It was beautiful. She just does not know how to describe it in word. It was like a fairytale for her. (This is the place they are eating)

 

 

Jiyong being the gentlemen as he is he pulled a chair for Dara for her to sit down. Then there come a waiter bringing the menu. After they order everything, Jiyong asked Dara to close her eyes again.

 

Dara closed her eyes and when she was told to open her eyes, she was surprised to see a bouquet of roses.

 

She was speechless again, she feel like the luckiest girlfriend ever to have a boyfriend that perfect as Jiyong. She cannot help but to feel touched and she feel tear coming up from her eyes.

 

Jiyong saw Dara tear up, which immediately made him concerned. “Are you okay, tokki?” He asked. Dara smile and nodded. Jiyong sighed in relief and wipe the tear from her eyes. “I’m sorry if I make you cried.” He apologized and cupped Dara cheek. “No, I’m happy. I just feel so lucky to have you as a boyfriend.” Dara said earning a smile from Jiyong. “Only for you tokki.’’ Jiyong said and kiss her on the lip passionately which Dara gladly kiss him back.

 

Not far from where the Daragon couple is, the seven people tried their best in hiding from the couple sight. Bom could not help to instruct Chaerin and Minzy to take a picture of the couple of course so does Seunghyun who do not want to miss a chance and ask Seungri and Daesung to take as much as many picture they can. 

 

“Wow, Jiyong really make her happy.” Taeyang smile seeing his friend from a far. “Yeah…I never know they make a cute couple.” Seunghyun said in agreement. “Dara look so happy. I have to say they really look good together.” Bom add in.

 

“Wow…they really look cute from this picture.” Daesung said which make all of them interested to look. “They are the most adorable couple in the world.” Minzy said. “The cutest couple too. I want a boyfriend too” Chaerin add in. “Yah Chae, you sure any guy would attracted to you?” Seungri said teasingly only earning a smack from Chaerin. “Ouch! Are you crazy?” Seungri yelped in pained. Chaerin just smirked and smiled with satisfaction.

 

The rest just shook their head and Taeyang could not help but to think a new couple will be born. He smiled and looked at Bom and Seunghyun who were discussing something. Well maybe two couple will be born. He smiled.

 

“Hyung, they are leaving.” Daesung said as he noticed the Daragon couple is done with their dinner and about to leave. Their journeys continue till they reached the Lotte Park.

 

(Dara Pov’s)

 

I was so excited when I saw we were going to Lotte Park. I really cannot hide my happiness when we arrived. “Oppa, I Love you!” I squealed happily and hug him. Jiyong laughed seeing me so excited. “Woah…calm down, I love you too tokki.” He replied pinching my nose.

 

“Come on oppa, let’s go play the games.” I said excitedly. “Let’s go then.”

 

We play nearly all of the game the rollercoaster, merry go around, duck boat paddling and more, it was nearly 9 pm. I did not realize time pass by so fast.

 

“Tokki, Are you ready for another surprise?” He asked. Wait? There is still more??

 

“Another surprised?” I asked disbelief. “What is it?”

 

“You’ll see. Come on.” He replied with a smile. Jiyong drag me to the Ferris wheel and we get on.

 

“What is the surprised?” I asked again. I really am curious and Jiyong did not say a thing when we get on the Ferris wheel. He only gives me that mischievous smile

 

Suddenly…o.0

 

“Oppa, what’s going on? Why the Ferris Wheel stop?” I asked. I close my eyes feeling scared while holding Jiyong hand. “Don’t be scared tokki. I’m here. Open your eyes.” He said trying to convince me.

 

I slowly open my eyes, as it was right on time. There are firework shows right in front of me.  I was mesmerized and left speechless.  It was beautiful.

    

“Dara..” He Called.  I turn to face Jiyong and I saw that smile. “Will you wait for me till I come back?” He asked holding something. He opened the small box revealing a ring. I was even more speechless.

 

“I know it isn’t much but this is the only thing I can afford for now. I promise when I come back and have a decent job, I want to live with you and marry you and have a family with you. I love you, Sandara Park.” He said and kisses my right hand.

 

“Jiyongie…” I smiled. I hug him as I could not hide my happiness, “Of course. I wait for you and you are the only guy that I will ever love.” I replied not letting go of his hug.

 

Jiyong look straight from my eyes and he leaned toward me as our lip touched. It was the sweetest kiss I felt. I’m lucky to have him as a boyfriend. You will forever in my heart, Kwon Jiyong.

 

(Jiyong POV)

 

I’m glad she accepted it. I was really happy that today is going well as planned. I’m glad my baby girl is happy. I will make you the happiest and luckiest woman ever Sandara Park, you will forever in my heart. I can’t help it but I really can’t stop kissing her cause her kiss is addicting. It tastes really sweet as the person itself.

 

Little they know, the peoples who were spying on them were celebrating endlessly and could not help to hide their excitement. Lucky for them, Seungri had a friend that managed to hide a mini camera at the Ferris wheel the Daragon couple is. “This will be the best surprise ever.” Said all of them excitedly.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here the latest update..sorry for being busy...enjoy the latest chapter:) Comment and subscribe:)