Unexpected Surprised!!!

We Belong Together

(No one Pov’s)

 

[Song: Kiss by Dara]

The Heaven Pub was full with people trying to enjoy their selves. Some were swimming some were dancing and drinking well u can say they did absolutely everything they enjoy doing. Dara was trying her best to do her job with a smile on her face. She gives the place a party they deserved.

Dara open up a bottle of beer and prepared drinks for the customer too. Being a DJ also a bartender isn’t easy as it look but she enjoy it anyway beside the pay is a bit higher than her previous job as a sales lady anyway.

Dara sighed, “You can do this, Dara.” She thought herself trying to make her feel better doing this job. Not that she hate it…its just she do not like it when some drunk guy come up and being an to her. She hated it.

“SO EVERYONE READY TO PARTY!!!” She screamed to the mic make the crowd going estaticly wild and screamed back yeah. “GET YOUR ENGINE START CAUSE LETS MAKE THIS PARTY CRAZIER!!!” She screamed and tune up a beat that high up the mood.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Minho Pov’s)

 

A Red Ferrari arrived at the scene of a wild party. Someone open the door for the guest. “Here, Park my car.” He said and went inside the noisy building.

“Lee MinHo!!!!” Someone yelled causing the person to turn. “Welcome to the party dude!” The guy said as he and Minho exchange a brotherly hug.

“Thanks…Where is the gang?” He asked looking around seeing people dancing crazy for the song and some swimming. “At the usual spot…come on man!” Seungjo said as he dragged Minho along.

Minho was walking to the crowd of the party people. He was following his friend who was walking ahead. He didn’t realize he bumped into someone. “I’m sorry.”

He turned to the voice and saw a girl. “[She’s Pretty Hot]” tought Minho while smirking. “No problem babe.” He said giving one his famous smile.

The girl give him a disgusted look on her face and scoff in annoyance leaving him surprised that the girl obviously reject him in his face. He just stared at the girl until she disappeared out of sight.

“No one rejected me. You’ll see” He said as he smirked.

“Minho!!!” called his friend. “I’m Coming!!!”

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

(Jiyong Pov’s)

 

Jiyong was already outside “Heaven Pub”. He can’t wait to make a surprised visit for Dara. Seungri informed him that Dara will be ending her shift in a few minutes. He was nervous yet excited to see Dara. He laughed remembering the maknae adviced.

“Hyung listen...in exactly 5 more minutes Dara nuna shift will come to an end.” Seungri told him while looking his watch. “How do you know? Are you sure Seungri” I asked for confirmation.

“Trust me, hyung. I got it from a trusted source.” He replied. “He got it from Chae baby.” Daesung interfered. “Yah hyung, don’t call Chaerin, Chae baby! Only I can call her that.” Seungri yelled in annoyance to Daesung. “Possesive much…” Daesung retorted back with a teasing smile.

“Alright enough… I trust you seungri since it’s from Chae baby.” I said teasingly. “Yah Hyung!!! Not you too…” Seungri whined in annoyanced earning a laugh from me and Daesung.

“Okay…hyung just get her and make her yours.” Seungri said excitedly showing his fighting fist. “Yah pabo…Dara nuna is already Jiyong hyung girl...Give a reasonable advice will ya…”Daesung said smacking the maknae head. “Good luck hyung.” He added in and smile to his hyung.

“Thanks guys.” I said and get out from the car.

And now here I am waiting for my baby tokki. I saw a familiar figure coming out from the pub. I quickly hid myself before Dara can see me. Luckily she didn’t saw me. I smile seeing she look fine. I want to hug her right now but I decided that I should wait a little longer. I decide to stalk her instead.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 (Dara Pov’s)

 

Dara shift was ended and her friend comes to take her place in exchange. “Good work, Dara.” She said and took the headset from Dara. “Thanks…Take care.” I replied as I left as getting my stuff.

She was busy getting her way out from the crowd and didn’t realize she bumped into someone. “I’m sorry.” I said apologizing to the person I bumped.

“No problem, babe.” He said smiriking. Ugh...this is why I hate this party. Because people like him make me disgusted, I scoff in annoyance and left him dumbfounded.

I was leaving the pub and somehow I swear I feel like I saw Jiyong. “Argh!!! Stop it Dara he is not here…he is still in L.A.” I said to myself. “God…I miss him.” I said thinking about Jiyong said to her during their last call before.

 

[Flashback]

 

“Dara… I have something to tell you.”

“What is it oppa?”

‘I think I will continue my studies another year here. I’m sorry I won’t be back this year tokki.”

“..oh...it’s okay oppa. Studies come first right.” I said trying to hold back my sadness.

“I’m sorry tokki.” I can sense Jiyong was really sad too.

“It’s okay...oppa.” I said in a cheerful voice hopefully it can assured him.

“I got to go tokki, my class is starting. I love you.”

“I love you too oppa, take care.” I said and only to hear he already hung up.

 

[End Flashback]

 

“I wish you were here Jiyong.” I mumble to myself. Suddenly her phone was ringing and her smile appeared seeing the caller ID.

“Yeoboseyo. Oppa!”

“Dara-ah…I miss you!”

I laughed hearing he screamed. His voice seem so near yet he is far. I guess technology really advance these days. I guess the sales person didn’t joke when she say the phone is Hi-Tech.

“I miss you too, oppa. It’s funny how I feel I saw you today and even hear your voice near me.”

“Chincha? I guess you miss me much more like I miss you. How are you?”

“I’m fine. I’m just tired.”

“Let me guess…you just end your shift today. You are on your way to the taxi stand.”

“0.0 How do you know oppa?” I asked surprised.

“Lucky guess. But you look beautiful today you know that.”

“Gomawa oppa. Thanks for the compliment.” I blushed.

“It’s not a compliment…I’m saying the truth. The attire you wear really suits you. Your high up bundle hair make you look even adorable.”

I stopped my track. How did Jiyong know what I wear and even my Hair Do.? Could it be…?

“Oppa are you psychic? What did they teach you there?”  I asked amazed with how Jiyong know what I wear.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

(Jiyong pov’s)

 

I stalked Dara. I tried to walk in a slow pace slowly so she won’t notice me following her. I noticed Dara seem to be dazed off. I better called her. I took out my phone and dialed her number. I saw her face smiling immediately when I called. Aigoo…she’s soooooo adorable >_

“Yeoboseyo. Oppa!”

“Dara-ah…I miss you!”  I screamed since I can’t help it to shout.

“I miss you too, oppa. It’s funny how I feel I saw you today and even hear your voice near me.”

“Chincha? I guess you miss me much more like I miss you. How are you?”  I quickly asked and luckily… she didn’t notice.

“I’m fine. I’m just tired.”

“Let me guess…you just end your shift today. You are on your way to the taxi stand.” I said smiling seeing her smile while walking on her way to the taxi stand.

“0.0 How do you know oppa?” she seem surprised. I can’t help to but to hold my laughed.

“Lucky guess. But you look beautiful today you know that.” I smiled and I can see she was blushing from a far…aigoo!!! My tokki is soooo cute!!!

“Gomawa oppa. Thanks for the compliment.”

“It’s not a compliment…I’m saying the truth. The attire you wear really suits you. Your high up bundle hair make you look even adorable.”

Dara stopped her track. I stop a few feet from behind her. Did she notice already???

“Oppa are you psychic? What did they teach you there?”  She asked amazed.

I end up laughing when she said that…Aigoo…my baby is soooo innocent *laugh*

“Oppa!!! Why are you laughing? Didn’t I get it right?” She pouted.

I laughed again…aigoo Sandara Park, why are you adorable??? You make me want to kiss you right now!!!

“Pabo…how can I be psychic? I’m just me the guy that’s crazy over you. I love you, tokki.”

“Oppa…I love you too. I really miss you oppa… I wish you were here. It’s funny I feel like I keep hearing your voice. It’s sound so close but yet you are far. I wonder if my new phone? The sales person did say the phone is Hi-Tech.”

“Aigoo…You are so adorable..! You make me want to hug you right now, tokki!” I smile hearing her remarked. Gosh…She’s soooo adorable…I don’t think I can take it anymore.

“I want your hug too, oppa. I really miss you.” She said blushing.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

(Dara Pov’s)

 

“I want your hug too, oppa. I really miss you.” I said blushing. Gosh…I can’t help it but to say what I feel right now. I really miss him.

“………”  O.o oh no…did I said something wrong??? Ji, might be surprised with what I said.

“Oppa?” I called him but no response…

*Tut…Tut…Tut…*

I was surprised that Jiyong hung up immediately…Is he mad??? Didn’t he say he love me??? But why did he hung up??? She couldn’t help but feel hurt.

“Ji..I really miss you ya know.” I sighed sadly.

Suddenly someone hug her waist from behind….

“Yah!!! Let go of me!!!” Dara said struggling to free herself from someone grip. Instead of letting go it’s getting thighter not wanting to let her go.

“YAH!!! I SAID LET ME GO!!! OR I CALLED THE POLICE!!!” I said try to threaten whoever the person is.

“You sure you want to call the police?” the person asked putting his head on her shoulder when she tried struggled to break free.

That voice…she knows that voice. Is it really the voice she miss so bad to hear. She turn around to the meet the voice owner and gasped in surprised.

“Ji…” the only word she manage to said leaving her speechless, Tear start to built up in her eyes. She was crying...and this tear is the tear of happiness. This is not a dream right???

There Jiyong was smiling staring at her. And he slowly loosen up his grip and let her turn to face him. Eventhough his hair is a bit longer it doesn’t change the fact he is still good looking.

“Oppa…is that really you?” I asked finally found my voice to ask. Jiyong was cupped both of her cheek and it with his thumb gently admiring her face as it is some kind of art.

“I’m home, tokki. I’m finally home for good. You don’t know how much I miss you sooo bad.” He said kissing her forehead.

“B..Bu..But…You..Sa..said that..You..” Dara was holding back her tears and Jiyong immediately shush her.

“I’m sorry, baby. I only want to give you a surprise. I lied about not coming home to seoul cause I want to give you a surprised when I’m back.” He explained.

“How could you! You should have told me!” Dara lightly punch Jiyong on his chest.

“I’m sorry, babe. It wouldn’t be a surprised if I did told you.” He replied giving his smile that she miss soooo bad.

“Oppa…” Dara quickly hug Jiyong. She misses him and now she is in his arm make her heart feel warm and fuzzy. “I Love you.”

“I know tokki…I love you too. More than anything.” He replied not wanting to let Dara go.

Jiyong stare at Dara face once more. “Let’s go home.”

She just nodded happily in responding to his suggestion.

Dara and Jiyong walk hand in hand not wanting to let go the warm they feeling for each other.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Finally updated!!!

Thank you for those who commenting and everything make me feel motivate to write more and faster hehe:)

Btw I know some of you might expect the betrayal thingy but i decide to postpone that hehe my daragon heart is happy right now cause Dara post a photo with GD even though its dark still make me happy hehe..and also thank you for the suggestion for the one who ask me to twist the story...i appreciate it soooo much cause you give me this idea hehe:D

PLS LEAVE COMMENT N SUBSCRIBE!!!!