Seoul!!! Here we Come!!!!

Meeting A Guy Three Times A Day= Fate

Elisa's POV:

It was the day we go to Korea. I was so excited, I did not sleep the whole night. My dad, mom and I went to pick CIndy up so we can go to the airport together. Once we got there, we bid our goodbyes and waited for our plane to be called.

Mom: I can't believe that my daughter is going to the other world all on her own.

Elisa: Mom. Calm down. I will be back in month. Don't worry.

Mom: Aish... Fine. I will stop bugging you. 

Announcemt: Will Flight 225A going to LA get ready to board. We will be taking off soon. 

Yes we were taking the plane to LA and then transfering to the plane going to Seoul. It was going to be a long flight... So i prepared many things to do. I brought my netbook with many movies and Korean variety shows and a software where I can learn more Korean. A coloring book with crayons. It takes 5- 5 and a half hour to get to LA so once I got on the plane and took my seat, i slept until til we landed at LA. 

Once we got off the airplane, to wait for our flight to Seoul to come, me and Cindy wandered around the airport. All of a sudden, my stomach grumbled. Cindy looked at me trying really hard not to laugh.

Cindy: I see that you are hungy. Lets go grab something to eat.

I nodded like a crazy person. I was indeed hungry. I didn't eat anything since last night and it was 1 in the afternoon. By the time we were done,  it was time to get back on our plane. Once I got on, I didn't feel tired, but I know that I would be soon because it takes 12 hours and 45 minutes to get there. I started coloring, but I got a little bored so I started learning Korean, i need to know more korean so I could survive there. I just know the basic Korean like Hi, Bye, Pretty, the way you address girls and boys older then you and girls and boys younger then you, it's delicious, yes, no, etc.... Next to me, cindy was sleeping soundlessly. I was getting bored with learning Korean so I decided to watch Korean drama and variety show to help me more with Korean since there are ALWAYS eng subs when I watch them. 

I got really really tired soon, so I decided to shut my netbook and sleep. I woke up 10 hours later knowing that we would be landing soon. I looked out the window and saw that we were lopsided. i take that as we are landing soon, so I fasten my seatbelts and waited until we landed. 

Soon we landed, me and cindy went to this thingy magingy and then we went to grab our bags. Once we made our way out and into the airport of Seoul, I could tell that something incredible was going to happen, and it was going to happen soon, but one thing I care about right now is that....

 

WE ARE IN SOEUL

 

 

SORRY SORRY SORRY!!!! For the crappy chapter. Thing is I never been on a plane before so it was kind of hard for me to write what happened on the plane ride... REALLY SORRY.... So next chapter is going to be their first day in Seoul. Thanks for reading... remember to subscribe and comment... :D