I Finally Realize Who I Truly Love Part 2

Meeting A Guy Three Times A Day= Fate

Author's Pov:

WooYoung, IU were wandering  around Lotte World with nothing to do. They did not feel like going on the roller coaster nor playing games. WooYoung was thinking about something and didn't notice that IU had skid to a stop. WooYoung was so oblivious to his surroundings, that he did not realize that IU was walking away from him.

IU's POV: 

WooYoung and I was walking aimlessly around Lotte World. WooYoung seems to be thinking real hard about something. I stopped and he continued walking. 'He must be thinking about Cindy. Aish... IU... why are you even worrying about him when he doesn't even return the feelings that you have... Just give up.' I turned around and walked the opposite way. I wanted to leave this place right now and go home. Maybe i should take a break. That's right. I should take a break. Think through all the things that had happened so far and then figure out my feelings for WooYoung oppa. 

I texted Victoria unnie telling her that I was going to leave first and to tell Nichkhun oppa to look for WooYoung oppa since he is probably still wandering aimlessly around the park except I wont be there. I called manager unnie to come pick me up from Lotte World. She arrived minutes later.

"Unnie, do  I have schedules for the next 2-3 weeks?" I asked my unnie. "Nope. You are free. until the 3rd of next month. Do you want to go anywhere?" Unnie asked me. "  I want to go somewhere to clear my mind off. I don't want to go to JeJu-Do. How about Maldives." I asked her. "Okay. I will make the arrangements. I will bring you home right now to pack." My unnie told me. "Thanks Unnie."

WooYoung's POV:

I was walking around Lotte Wrold aimlessly. I was oblivious to my surroundings until Nichkhun text me.

'WooYoung.IU already left. Meet us at the exit.'

I looked around me and realized that IU was no where to be found. That was then i realized that she really left. I finally realized that IU was the one that I truly like. I may have had feelings for Cindy but they were not as strong as my feelings for IU were. I ran back to the exit and waited for Nichkhun hyung to arrive. Minutes later, they arrived. I was still confused as of why IU left so suddenly and did not even tell me. I decided to go over to her house (Because of Dream High filimg, WooYoung would occasionally send IU home due to the late schedules). 

Later on the Day (after their schedule)

I went to IU's house, but no one answered. I called IU and she did not pick up either. I decided to text her.

'IU, where are you? I have something to tell you. Answer me as soon as possible.'

Almost immediately I got a response.

'WooYoung oppa, I am going to vacation. Until I forget about the feelings that I have for you, I will not come back. You don't have to look for me. Take care. Just know that I loved you, and now, I am going on vacation to get rid of my love for you. Although it would be hard, but I will try my hardest to get rid of them. I know that you have feelings for CIndy, but you need to remember. CIndy is already taken. You will never get her. That's all I have to say. Good bye for now.'

I ran out of the building and into the car. I called IU's manager to know  where IU was going to go. Luckily, she knew and she was going to Maldives. Now I can stop her from boarding the plane. I know that her flight does not take off until 10 PM and it is 9:30 PM. SO i have half an hour to get there and find her. I really want to tell her that I like her.

I got there at 9:50. The announcer chose at that time to tell all the passengers to board the plane. I was devasted. I ran around the airport like there was no crazy looking for IU, but it was no use. IU was gone. I would not see her until she comes back. I just wish that she comes back soon.

IU's POV:

I was at the airport when WooYoung called me. I ignored the call. Soon, there was a text message. I decided to at least tell him that I loved him, but since he loves Cindy, I should go somewhere to get rid of these feelings.

'WooYoung oppa, I am going to vacation. Until I forget about the feelings that I have for you, I will not come back. You don't have to look for me. Take care. Just know that I loved you, and now, I am going on vacation to get rid of my love for you. Although it would be hard, but I will try my hardest to get rid of them. I know that you have feelings for CIndy, but you need to remember. CIndy is already taken. You will never get her. That's all I have to say. Good bye for now.'

I sat at one of the seats and waited for them to tell us to go on the plane. They finally annouced we should go on at 9:50. I went up to the gate and handed them my passport and ticket. The person gave me back the passport and ticket and I proceded onto the plane. Before I stepped on the plane, I turned around and looked to see if maybe WooYoung would be looking for me. I must've had too much hope. He was no where to be found. I went onto the plane and waited for take off.

WooYoung oppa. I see that you never had feelings for me. I will leave right now. To get rid of these feelings. I hope that when I come back, you have moved on from Cindy and found someone that you truly love. And I am positive that that person would not be me.

The plane started taking off and soon, I was in the sky.