Pranking

Meeting A Guy Three Times A Day= Fate

A/N: I know that I said that this chapter was going to be about the recording, but then I couldn't miss out on Taemin and Minho pranking on Onew and Jonghyun, so I decided to put this chapter first... and this chapter is going to be shorter then the other chapters because I have to get ready for bed soon since I need to wake up early for my trip tomorrow...Anyways... Enjoy...

 

 

Author’s POV:

 

All of the members or Shinee got into their van to go to their schedule. Onew and Jonghyun were sitting there quietly thinking about Elisa and Cindy. Key was listening to music with his eyes closed while Minho and Taemin were playing Rock Paper Scissors again. Minho noticed that Onew and Jonghyun were in their own little world thinking about something and decided to tease them.

 

Minho: Taemin. You wanna pull a prank on Onew hyung and Jonghyun hyung?

 

Taemin: Sure. What’s the plan?

 

Minho silently whisper the plan to Taemin and got ready. Minho was going to pretend that he got Elisa’s number while Taemin was going to pretend that he got Cindy’s number and they were talking on the phone with them.

 

Minho: oh Elisa. What’s up. Are you doing anything later on?

 

After Onew heard Elisa’s name, he turned his heard looking for Elisa, but to only find Minho laughing really hard.

 

Onew: Why are you laughing so hard?

 

Minho: Oh nothing. I just got a call from Elisa. Now I know her number.

 

Onew: When did you give her your number?

 

Minho: Before we left KFC.

 

Onew was furious. He was wondering why he didn’t give her his number so she can call whenever he wanted.

 

Onew: Yah. Give me her number.

 

He grabbed Minho’s phone only to find the screen blank. He thought it was on sleep mode so he pressed a few buttons only to find the phone closed

 

Onew: You little.

 

On the other hand…

 

Taemin: Cindy- ah… I’m bored. Entertain me.

 

Jonghyun heard Cindy’s name and he got a little angry. He was wondering why Cindy gave his number to Taemin and not to him.

 

Jonghyun: Yah. When did Cindy give you her number?

 

He snatched Taemin’s phone away and held it to his ear.

 

Jonghyun: Yeobosayo… Yeobosayo…

 

He looked at the screen only to find it black. He tried pressing a few keys but to only find the phone closed.

 

Jonghyun: Taemin… Why did you lie to me? You know that when you lie to me, something bad is going to happen right.

 

Taemin got a little scared, but he knew that his aegyo were irresistible. So he tried to do one of his famous aegyo, only to find Jonghyun getting angrier.

 

Jonghyun: Taemin. You can do your aegyo anytime you want when I am mad at you. But lying about having Cindy’s number is a big no-no. Now… where was I?

 

Jonghyun made a leap towards Taemin only to find himself on top of Key. Key opened his eyes to find Jonghyun’s face a few centimeters away from him.

 

Key: Yah… You ert. What do you think you are doing?

 

Jonghyun: I was trying to get Taemin for lying to me. I took a leap and ended up on top of you.

 

Key: WHAT WERE YOU THINKING OF TRYING TO GET MY SON? I AM LETTING YOU KNOW RIGHT NOW. IF ONE PIECE OF HAIR IS MISSING FROM HIM I WILL NEVER COOK DINNER FOR YOU AND YOU WILL NEVER BE ABLE TO SEE CINDY AGAIN.

 

Jonghyun: How are you going to prevent me from seeing Cindy?

 

Key: I have my ways. Now… Never ever touch Taemin. You touch him, and I will make sure that everything I said will come true. Arraso?

 

Jonghyun gulped and nodded his head.

 

Key: Good. Now…  Sit down and leave my son alone.

 

Jonghyun: Yes yeobo.


With this, he sat down and continued looking out the window with Onew who had just finished doing things to Minho who dared to lie to him… They got to SBS station and got ready for filming to start. Because one of the groups couldn’t make it, they needed to find a group to fill in and Shinee happened to be free today so they were asked to fill in for the group that couldn’t make it. The show that they were going to film was Star King…

 

A/N: Thanks for reading... Remember to comment and subscribe.