Through the Phone Part 1

Meeting A Guy Three Times A Day= Fate

 

Author’s POV:

 

Once Elisa and Cindy stepped into the hotel lobby, it was all the same again like last night. People keep asking questions about Shinee and how they meet them. They started to get irritated, and was thinking of changing hotel but it might cost a little too much at other hotels, so they had no other choices but to stay at the Byrant Park Hotel.

 

After much trouble getting into their room, they could finally rest, but like they promised, they had to call their oppas.

 

Elisa’s POV:

 

These people are so annoying. Just because I am going out with Shinee’s ONEW, why are they bothering me? I mean, I’ve always dreamed of becoming a star and stuff, but never once had I realized that all the fan and the reporters were going to be so annoying. Now I really doubt it. I went into our room and settled our stuff. I remembered that I had to call Shinee when we get back to our room, and by now, they should be on their way back home after dropping Nicole off.

 

I picked up my phone and pressed the 2 on my speed dial and let it ring. Soon, someone picked up.

 

Onew: Yeobosayo

 

Elisa: Yeobo!!!!!

 

Onew: OMO… Elisa… Are you in your hotel room? What took so long?

 

Elisa: Yes I’m in my hotel room. There were too many people asking me and Cindy about us. It’s not the first time either. They are so annoying.

 

Onew: Aww…  My yeobo is getting attacked. That’s not a good hotel then.

 

Elisa: Cindy and I were thinking of switching hotels, but then this hotel is actually the one that is within our budget.

 

Onew: But what would you do if you want to go out, but there are people there blocking your way? Are you going to stay inside the whole day and not do anything about it?

 

Elisa: Well, you’re right… But where do we go then? We don’t want to go to the motel.

 

 

Onew: There’s this place I know that’s for rent. Do you want to live there for the remaining days of your stay?

 

Elisa: Is it expensive though?

 

Onew: Not at all. It cost about 10,000 won a month, but since you guys are only there for 3 more weeks, it thinks it would be around 7,500 won. What do you think?

 

Elisa: Let me ask Cindy first.

 

Onew: Why don’t I just ask Jonghyun to come to my room and we can chat on the phone and you ask Cindy and chat on the phone with us.

 

Elisa: Okay.

 

Onew’s POV:

 

We had just arrived to our dorm, but then Elisa hasn’t called me yet and by now, they should be in their room. I wonder if anything bad happened to her. I was getting anxious. I can see that Jonghyun was also getting anxious. What the heck happened to her? Suddenly, my phone rang. I didn’t bother looking at who was calling me and just answered the phone.

 

Onew: Yeobosayo

 

Elisa: Yeobo!!!!!

 

Onew: OMO… Elisa… Are you in your hotel room? What took so long?

 

Elisa: Yes I’m in my hotel room. There were too many people asking me and Cindy about us. It’s not the first time either. They are so annoying.

 

Onew: Aww…  My yeobo is getting attacked. That’s not a good hotel then.

 

Elisa: Cindy and I were thinking of switching hotels, but then this hotel is actually the one that is within our budget.

 

Then I thought of an idea. Why don’t I pretend that I know this place that is for rent and have them live with us. That is such a good idea. But I have to ask my manager first. I sent him a quick text.

 

Onew: But what would you do if you want to go out, but there are people there blocking your way? Are you going to stay inside the whole day and not do anything about it?

 

Elisa: Well, you’re right… But where do we go then? We don’t want to go to the motel.

 

I felt my phone vibrate a little and I saw my manager has answered my text. I opened it and it said, “Sure. Why not? I mean you guys are responsible enough to not do anything bad to them. And plus, we need some people to clean the house when you guys are not there. HAHA… Just kidding. I already asked SM and he said that it was okay, so I think that it’s okay.” I sent a text to Jonghyun although he was in the other room, but I wanted to tell Jonghyun the plan without Cindy or Elisa knowing or they won’t move here.

 

 

Onew: There’s this place I know that’s for rent. Do you want to live there for the remaining days of your stay?

 

Elisa: Is it expensive though?

 

Onew: Not at all. It cost about 10,000 won a month, but since you guys are only there for 3 more weeks, it thinks it would be around 7,500 won. What do you think?

 

Elisa: Let me ask Cindy first.

 

Onew: Why don’t I just ask Jonghyun to come to my room and we can chat on the phone and you ask Cindy and chat on the phone with us.

 

Elisa: Okay.

 

I left my phone on my bed and then I went to Jonghyun’s room, which was right next door to mine. I knocked on the door, and seconds later, Jonghyun came and opened the door.

 

Onew: Jonghyun. Did you get my text message?

 

Jonghyun: Yes I did hyung. That is such a great idea. If they move here, then we can see our girls every day.

 

Onew: Listen, I am on the phone with Elisa, but why don’t the four of us have a conversation together.

 

Jonghyun: Good Idea. Let me say bye to Cindy first and then I’ll come to your room.

 

Onew: Okay.

__________________________________________________________________________

IDK why, but I don't have any ideas on how to continue this... This chapter may be the wackest one ever... SIGH... But, they MIGHT move in wiht Shinee... What will their answer be? 

I think i might on Hiatus, so i can think of more ideas... SO when, I have more ideas, I will continue to update... Until then,  

Remember to comment and subscribe