Triple Date Part 1.

Meeting A Guy Three Times A Day= Fate

Author's POV:

The next morning, Shinee went to pick Elisa and Cindy up from their hotel and then to Kara's dorm to pick Nicole up. Elisa and Onew were sitting together, Cindy and Jonghyun were sitting together, Nicole and Key were sitting together while Minho and Taemin were stiting together. Soon, at 9, they arrived to find the Lotte World empty.

Onew: Surprise that there is no one here right.

Elisa and Cindy nodded their heads because usually, amusment parks would be empty even if it was early in the morning so they can get on more rides, but it was just empty. Not a single person was there except for the people who work there.

Jonghyun: Since, we want our privacy and no one knows about Nicole and Key dating yet, we decided to rent out the whole Amusement park so it would be a secret. How'd you guys like it?

Elisa and Cindy were really ecited. They didn't want to be near that many people especially since yesterday when they got to the hotel, many people were at the lobby waiting for them.

Flashback:

Elisa and Cindy had just got back to the hotel. Once they opened the doors and stepped into the lobby, they were immediatley pulled into questions.

???: How did you meet Shinee?

???: You are one of the luckiest girls I've ever meet.

???: Can you help us get oppa's autograph?

???: Can you arrange a meeting with oppas?

Elisa and Cindy had to use all of their strengths to get into the elevators and up to their floor. But once they were on their floor, there were no doubt, more people standing in front of the elevator.

???: Can you help us get oppa's autograph?

???" How did you meet Shinee?

???: How did you get so close to SHinee?

Questions after questions were being asked by fans.

Cindy: Omo... Oppa, did you guys come to see us?

Immidetely, everyone turned to see no one there. They turned around again and Elisa and Cindy were gone. Elisa and Cindy had ran away when everyone wasn't paying attention and now in their rooms. They took a shower (Seperately) and then went to sleep knowing that they were going to have a big day coming ahead.

End of Flashback:

Elisa's POV: 

Onew, Jonghyun, Key, Minho and Taemin came to pick us up at 8 and then went to Kara's dorm to pick Nicole up. We were excited that we get to be able to hang out with 6 idols, but upset that there was going to be a bunch of people there bothering us. We got to the amusement park at 9. When we stepped out of the car, we find the park exceptionally quiet. Despite the fact that its summer vacation, no matter how early it is, there would be people playing there because with less people also mean that they get to go on rides more then once.

 

Onew: Surprise that there is no one here right.

Cindy and I both nodded.

Jonghyun: Since, we want our privacy and no one knows about Nicole and Key dating yet, we decided to rent out the whole Amusement park so it would be a secret. How'd you guys like it?

These guys were way unpredictable. I never predicted that they would confess to their fans about loving us or renting the whole amusement park so we can enjoy the day here.

__________________________________________________________________________

Sorry that it is so short. I actually was actually almost done with it, just like one more sentence but then some how the page went back and everything was deleted.. So i decieded to split this into two parts... REALLY REALLY SORRY... I promise that I will make double updates tomorrow for my mistake... Continue to comment and subscribe.. Comments are loved... <3