Love is in the Air

Meeting A Guy Three Times A Day= Fate

 

Onew’s POV:

 

Elisa and I were staring at each other for god knows how long. We kept staring at each other and I was wondering why my heart kept on beating faster and faster every time I look at Elisa. After staring at each other for so long, I quickly snapped out of it. Elisa looked down and I realized that her face was turning red. I was wondering if Jonghyun and Cindy was back yet, so I took a look at the seat next to me only to find it still empty. The seat next to Elisa was also empty. I thought that they were still on line getting chicken, but then I overheard someone saying my name. I looked behind Elisa and saw all the other members sitting there with Cindy.

 

Cindy: Sure. IT’s nice to meet you too Key. We feel really honored. Elisa and I love your music. We watched Shinee Hello Baby and Shinee Yunhanam about 100 times already and we never got bored. Elisa kept saying that Onew’s smile makes her heart melt.

 

I felt really happy when Cindy said this. My smile makes her heart melt. I looked over at Elisa only to find her getting out of her seat and walking towards Cindy who was sitting with her back facing her.

 

Elisa: Oh and Cindy told me that every time Jonghyun flips his hair to get his bangs out of his eyesight makes him hotter.

 

I was surprise. So Elisa and Cindy both was big fan of Shinee and Elisa likes me while Cindy likes Jonghyun. But I was still a bit worried about Jonghyun. He used to date SeKyung 2 years ago, but soon found out that the main reason why she dated him was for her fame to raise. He was heartbroken. He stayed in his room sulking all night long when he found out. The only time he would be normal was when we had recording or we were filming something.  I looked over at Jonghyun and he was staring at Cindy while Cindy was busy calming Elisa down. Key’s phone started ringing and he went out to answer the phone. I was watching Elisa get angry at Cindy for announcing to all the members that she likes me, but soon that frown turned into a smile. I was wondering what Cindy did just to turn her frown upside down, but Key came back.

 

Key: Guys. We have a schedule.

 

Onew: I thought we were free today.

 

Key: Manager hyung told us that it was a last minute thing. Come on and go. We need to be there as soon as possible. Filming starts in an hour and a half.

 

Jonghyun: Okay.

 

Before leaving, I pulled Elisa aside.

 

Onew: Hey Elisa, do you mind if I get your number?

 

She took some time to answer.

 

Elisa: I’m sorry, I am trying to test something out, but I promise that the next time I meet you, I will most definitely give you my number.

 

Onew: Okay.


I was sad that she didn’t give me her number, but she did say that if we meet next time, she will give it to me. I just hope that day comes quickly.

 

All 7 of us left the KFC store. Elisa and Cindy continued browsing around the mall while the 5 of us left the mall and made our way to our van and off to SBS station.

 

Elisa’s POV:

 

I was staring at Onew for I don’t know how long. But we were both staring at each other. My heart started beating really fast. If I did not remove my gaze away from him, I swore my heart was going to pop out. But my eye just does not want to move away. Finally after who know how long we were staring at each other, Onew finally shifted his eyes away from my eyes. I felt cheeks starting to burn, so I looked down. I looked to the seat next to me hoping that Cindy was back from buying chicken with Jonghyun, but to find both their seats empty. I suddenly heard Key introducing himself to someone. I turned my head and realized that the rest of Shinee was there.

 

Key: Oh… By the way. What’s your name?

 

Cindy: Oh… My name is Cindy. And that girl over there is my kindergarden buddy and best friend, Elisa.

 

Key: It’s nice to meet you. You two are the only girls apart from our friends from school before we were famous and family and co-workers that we are close to. Let’s keep this friendship nice and fresh.

 

Cindy: Sure. IT’s nice to meet you too Key. We feel really honored. Elisa and I love your music. We watched Shinee Hello Baby and Shinee Yunhanam about 100 times already and we never got bored. Elisa kept saying that Onew’s smile makes her heart melt.

 

Elisa: Oh and Cindy told me that every time Jonghyun flips his hair to get his bangs out of his eyesight makes him hotter.

 

Cindy started to blush. I was still mad at her for telling Shinee my secret… SO I told her secret. If she did not do that to me, I would’ve never done that to her. An eye for an eye is what everybody says.

 

Cindy got out of her seat and tried to make me smile again. I had a frown the whole time she tried to make me smile, but I don’t know why. Her aegyo always make me give in. I couldn’t help but to smile. I noticed that Jonghyun kept on staring at Cindy, but Cindy being the slow one, didn’t notice that he was staring at her. Key went off somewhere while Taemin and Minho were playing rock paper scissors and Onew was listening onto our conversation. Soon Key came back.

 

Key: Guys. We have a schedule.

 

They had a schedule. I felt sad knowing that we would be going our separate ways soon.

 

Onew: I thought we were free today.

 

Key: Manager hyung told us that it was a last minute thing. Come on and go. We need to be there as soon as possible. Filming starts in an hour and a half.

 

Jonghyun: Okay.

 

Before we left KFC, Onew pulled me aside.

 

Onew: Hey Elisa, do you mind if I get your number?

 

I was going to give it to him, but then I remembered Cindy telling me something about meeting a guy three times a day coincidently at different place at different time means fate. I really want to test that out.

 

Elisa: I’m sorry, I am trying to test something out, but I promise that the next time I meet you, I will most definitely give you my number.

 

Onew: Okay.

 

All 7 of us left the KFC store. Cindy and I continued browsing around the mall while the 5 of them left the mall and made our way to our van and off to SBS station.

 

Taemin and Minho’s POV:

 

Key hyung did not let me and Minho hyung leave and go shopping on our own. I was stuck with him for a good 4 hours before we went to meet up with the other hyungs. When I got there, there were two girls sitting with Onew hyung and Jonghyun hyung. We made our way to them, but Jonghyun hyung saw us and signaled for us to be quiet. We took a seat at the table behind them and Key went to buy chicken for the three of us. Jonghyun hyung and the one of the girls with them took a seat in front of us.


Girl: Hi, my name is Cindy. Nice to meet you.

 

Taemin: Hi, my name is Taemin. Nice to meet you too.

 

Minho: My name is Minho. Nice to meet you.

 

We started playing Rock paper Scissors again. Occasionally, Cindy and Jonghyun would join in. Finally after what seems like years, Key hyung finally came back. He took a seat next to Taemin and we started digging in.

 

Key: Why are Onew hyung and the girl having a staring competition?

Jonghyun: Oh…

He turned and looked at the girl and both of them started chuckling.

Girl: We think that they are in love. They have been staring at each other for 15 minutes already and they haven’t blinked at all. 

Key: Oh… By the way. What’s your name?

Cindy: Oh… My name is Cindy. And that girl over there is my kindergarden buddy and best friend, Elisa. 

Key: It’s nice to meet you. You two are the only girls apart from our friends from school before we were famous and family and co-workers that we are close to. Let’s keep this friendship nice and fresh. 

Cindy: Sure. IT’s nice to meet you too Key. We feel really honored. Elisa and I love your music. We watched Shinee Hello Baby and Shinee Yunhanam about 100 times already and we never got bored. Elisa kept saying that Onew’s smile makes her heart melt.

Someone: Oh and Cindy told me that every time Jonghyun flips his hair to get his bangs out of his eyesight makes him hotter.

Then we heard someone talking behind us but I did not recognize the voice, but Cindy’s eyes looked surprised. We turned around and realized that the other girl and Onew hyung’s staring competition had ended.

Key: Hi. My name is Key. Nice to meet you.

Elisa: Hi. My name is Elisa. Nice to meet you too. I can’t believe that I am meeting one of my favorite idols. This is the best day of my life.

Elisa flashed us a huge smile. Then all of a sudden, Key hyung’s phone started ringing. He went outside to listen to the phone. Soon, Key came back but with bad news.

Key: Guys. We have a schedule.

 

They had a schedule. I felt sad knowing that we would be going our separate ways soon.

 

Onew: I thought we were free today.

 

Key: Manager hyung told us that it was a last minute thing. Come on and go. We need to be there as soon as possible. Filming starts in an hour and a half.

 

Jonghyun: Okay.

 

Before we left, Onew hyung pulled Elisa aside and had a discussion. We sensed some love in the air. They way they kept staring at each other just told me that they already love each other. All 7 of us left the KFC store. Cindy and I continued browsing around the mall while the 5 of them left the mall and made our way to our van and off to SBS station.

 

 

Sorry if it sounds boring... But it will be better next chapter... Next chapter would be the schedule that Shinee has and Elisa and Cindy would be siteseeing... One place would be Namsan tower. 

 

Sorry for the late update... because I didnt update yesterday, I will make it a double update today. Just hope that I can finish the chapter today.. hehe... 

 

Remember to comment and subscribe.