SooKey 수키

Meeting A Guy Three Times A Day= Fate

 

Author’s POV

 

It was the day after Elisa and Cindy left. They called them and found out that they went to JeJu Island for the rest of the vacation because of what they saw.


Flashback:

 

Taemin, Minho and Key got home and found 3 notes on their table. One was address to Key, Taemin, and Minho, one was addressed to Jonghyun and the other one was addressed to Onew. They opened the one addressed to them and found out that they left. But they still wants them to keep in contact. Key wiped out my phone and punched in Elisa’s number.

 

Phone Conversation:

Elisa: Hey Key, Wat’s Sup?

Key: Wat’s UP? We come home and realized that you two left. Where did you guys go?

 

There was silence on the other end. All we heard was the speaker saying that the next JeJu Island plane was going to leave in half an hour and people should board the plane now.


Key: Are you going to JeJu Island?

Elisa: Yea. We are staying there for the rest of the vacation. Sorry for not telling you ahead of time.

Key: WHY?

Elisa: Cindy and I both saw our boyfriends kissing someone else. We can’t be near them anymore. We are afraid that if we see them again, we would start falling more for them. Don’t worry. Two days before our vacation end, we will come back to Seoul and spend the them with you guys and other close friends. Okay?

Key: Okay. But do you want Onew hyung and Jonghyun hyung to hang out with us that day?

Elisa: NO… KEY DO NOT TELL THEM WHERE WE EVEN WENT.

Key: Okay. No problem. Don’t forget to call or text us when you get there.

Elisa; No problem Key. By the Way. We need to board the plane. We don’t want to be late for our flight.
Key: Bye then. Don’t forget to call or text.

Elisa: No problem Umma.


End of Phone conversation

 

Key’s POV:

 

I was angry with Onew hyung and Jonghyun hyung. Furious to be exact. Elisa and Cindy really loved them. But what do they do? They decided to cheat on them? I called them to come home right away. Half an hour they came home. I started yelling at them.

 

“WHAT THE DO YOU THINK YOU GUYS WERE DOING? BECAUSE OF YOU TWO STUPID DUMBA**, ELISA AND CINDY LEFT. ARE YOU HAPPY NOW??? “ I asked them. I was really angry. Why would they do something like that to Elisa and Cindy…


I went to Cindy and Elisa’s room, well, former room, and got them their letters. They opened it and read it. When they were done, they started crying. I did not want to hear any of their explanation so I went into my room. I was getting really upset, but all of a sudden, I started thinking about SooYoung. I did not know why I was thinking about her. I thought I loved Nicole. Why did this happen? I was really confused so I decided to go to the mall and shop away my bad mood. I changed into my disguise and left.

 

When I got to the mall, I started shopping at different places. I was getting hungry, so I went to the food court and ordered some food. I was eating, but something, someone to be exact, stopped me. It was Nicole. And Jinwoon sharing a plate of food. The next thing shocked me more. Jinwoon leaned in and kissed her. But the strangest thing was it did not bother me at all. I decided to go find SooYoung. I knew that she would be at SME practicing Mr. Taxi. I hailed a cab and went to SME.

 

I arrived there an hour later due to traffic problems. I asked the front desk to see which room SooYoung was in and went to that room. Once I got there, I was surprised with something else. I saw Hangeng giving SooYoung a hug. What surprised me even more was that I felt hurt and jealous. I guess that I liked SooYoung more than I intended to.

 

I decided to talk things out with Nicole. I called her and told her to meet me at the park near her dorm in an hour. I arrived there and saw Nicole sitting on one of the benches. I approached her and sat down.


“Hey Nikky. I want to tell you something.” I told her. “What is it?” She asked. “Let’s break up. I saw you kissing Jinwoon at the mall before.” I told her. “Ah… I was meaning to tell you. I thought I loved you, but every time I am with Jinwoon, my heart beats faster, faster than when I am with you. When I saw him with other girls, I feel jealous. I think I loved him more than you. Sorry Key.” Nicole Told me. “Seems like we are on the same boat.” I told her. “Why?” She asked. “Because I found out that I didn’t really love you either. When I saw you kissing Jinwoon earlier, I did not feel hurt. But when I went to look for SooYoung, I felt jealous when I saw her hugging Hangeng. Maybe I just loved her more than I loved you.” I told her. “So. It’s a friendly break-up then. You want to remain friends?” She asked. “I would love to. Now I need to go find SooYoung to tell her how I feel.” I told her. “Go before it is too late Key. I am telling you now. If SooYoung finds someone else, you will regret it.”

 

I quickly ran to SNSD’s dorm since SooYoung should be home by now because they did not have any schedules afterwards. I rang the bell furiously and waited for the door to open. 

 

The door opened and it revealed Seohyun. “Oh, annyeonghassayeo Seohyun. Is SooYoung home?” I asked her. “Yea she is. Wait one minute.” She said to me. “Can you not tell her it is me?” I asked her. “Um.. Sure…” to me and then turned her head towards the stairs. “SOOYOUNG UNNIE… SOMEONE IS HERE FOR YOU.” She shouted. “WHO IS IT?” Someone shouted from upstairs. “I CAN’T TELL YOU.” She told her. I heard someone running down the stairs. When she got to the door, she was surprised to see me there. “Seohyun- ah. Can you excuse me and SooYoung?” I asked her. “Sure. But make it quick. Unnie has to prepare for her date tonight with Hangeng oppa.” She told me. I felt my heart drop. “You going on a date with Hangeng later on?” I asked her. “Yea. I figured I’d give him a chance since he has been courting me for quite a long time now.” She told me. “So what is it that you have to tell me?” She asked me. “I wanted to confess, but I guess I was too late. I will go now. Bye.” I told her and started walking away, but she held onto me. “You were going to confess to me?” She asked me. I nodded my head looked down. Then she held me by the chin and made me look her into the eyes. She leaned in and I closed my eyes. Then I felt her lips on mine. I started kissing her back. I wrapped my hands around her petite waist and I felt her arms around my neck. We broke apart when I heard whispering coming from inside. I turned around and saw all 8 members of Girl’s Generation watching us. I felt my face burn when I realized that they saw us kissing. Then SooYoung took out her phone and punched in some numbers and held it up to her ears. “Hello Hangeng oppa. I don’t think I can make it tonight.” “Because I found the one I love. Sorry for wasting your time Oppa.” “Okay bye.” She got off the phone and gave me a peck on my lips, but I pulled her in for a kiss. “Ahemmm…” I heard. We broke the kiss and realized that we were still being watched.


“Key… Why don’t you stay for dinner tonight” Taeyeon told me. “Um sure. Let me to my members.”  I told her. I took out my phone and called the dorm. On the third ring, Minho picked up the phone.

 

Phone Conversation:

 

Minho: Hyung. Where are you? There is trouble in the house.
Key: What do you mean?

Minho: Onew hyung and Jonghyun hyung stayed in the room ever since you left and they did not leave the room once. I went into Onew hyung’s room and saw that he was laying on the bed with red eyes. I went into Jonghyun hyung’s room and found him looking at his phone. I went to look what he was looking at and found him looking at Cindy’s picture.

Key: Try cheering them up.

Minho: I did. I went out and brought chicken for Onew Hyung, and left it on his table. Half an hour later, I went to check up on him and realized that the chicken just like Onew Hyung had not moved. I left music on in Jonghyun hyung’s room and hoped that he can fall asleep. I went in to check on him after I left Onew hyung’s room and found him wide awake looking at more pictures of Cindy. I need you home now to cheer them up. I gathered them in the living room with Taemin and asked him to cheer them up using his aegyo, but it is not working. They won’t even talk or smile. All they are doing are sitting there looking lifeless. I’m really worried hyung. What should I do?

Key: I am coming home right now.

Minho: Hurry.

Key: Okay. I’m hanging up now.

 

End of phone conversation…

 

I turned to SooYoung and the rest of Girl’s Generation. “Sorry Soo. I need to go back to the dorms. Onew Hyung and Jonghyun hyung had into depression ever since Cindy and Elisa left this morning. I need to find a way to cheer them up. Sorry I can’t stay for dinner.” I told SooYoung and the other girls, but I saw some guilt in Tiffany and Jessica’s face. I figured that their depression had something to do with them, so I once I left, I texted Jessica to tell her and Tiffany to meet me at the dorm and not to tell the others where they were going

 

Once I got back to the dorm, I saw Onew hyung and Jonghyun hyung sitting in the living room looking much worse then I imagined. I went over t them and asked them what happened, but they did not answer. Soon the doorbell rang and I knew that it was Tiffany and Jessica. I went to open the door and let them in. Once they saw how bad Onew and Jonghyun looked, their face showed more guilt.


“Okay girls. Tell me why you look guilty.” I told them. “Umm… Well, we liked Onew and Jonghyun for some time now and I thought that they liked us back, but that was until Elisa and Cindy came along. We decided to ruin them, so we made a plan to make them leave Onew and Jonghyun so they would be with us. But I think it did not work.” Tiffany told us.

 

“What did you guys plan?” I asked them. “We we knew that we had schedule together today, so we planned on going somewhere where it is only the two of us. I had a feeling that Cindy was going to surprise Jonghyun at recording so I took him to a coffee shop near the studio, and I was right. She did come by, but Jonghyun did not see since he was facing the window. I saw her and I leaned in pretending that there was something on his face so I can clean it for him. From Cindy’s angle, it seemed like we were kissing. When I sat back down, she was gone.” Jessica told us. I turned to Tiffany and waited for her plan.

 

“My plan was the same as Jessica, but instead of the coffee shop, I was at the fried chicken shop since I knew that Elisa loved chicken and she would come to buy more chicken.”

 

I was shocked at their plan. I looked at Jonghyun and Onew and saw that they wanted to kill them. But I stopped them. “May you both get out of their face for some time now? They looked like they can kill any seconds.” I told them. They quickly ran to the doors. I went to Jonghyun hyung and Onew hyung.


“Do you guys really love Elisa and Cindy?” I asked them. They nodded their heads. “Well, I wasn’t supposed to tell you this, but they went to JeJu Island for the rest of their vacation but they will come back the last two days of their vacation and hang out with us. Why don’t you explain to them then?” I told them. They both nodded their heads happily. “But under one condition.” I told them. They looked upset. “Be happy and act like yourself until then.” They started smiling like crazy again. I was glad that they were happy again, but I was even more happy that now I have someone that I love by my side and that person is SooYoung.