First Day in Soeul= Meeting Him for the First Time Part 1

Meeting A Guy Three Times A Day= Fate

 

We are finally in Seoul. Although we arrived yesterday, it was actually our official first day of roaming around. Once we woke up, we decided to go to a small restaurant and have breakfast. We got ready and left the hotel. We came across a small restaurant that looked peaceful. We went in and took our seat. The waiter came and gave us a menu. I see a lot of yummy food, but I did not know what to get. Not long later, 5 boys came into the restaurant.

 

Boy #1: Excuse me, is there a private room here?

 

Waiter: Yes. Please follow me.

 

The five boys followed the waited into the private room and we continued to look at the menu. Not long later, the waiter came back and took our orders.

 

Elisa: I want a butter toast with ice lemon tea please.

 

Cindy: I want a bagel with cream cheese with ice milk tea please.

 

Waiter: Okay. Your order will be with you shortly.

 

We were sitting there and discussing about what we were going later on. Our order came 10 minutes later and we started eating, discussing what we were going to do. We decided to go to the mall and then lunch and then sightseeing. We both wanted to go the Namsan Tower with our locks to secure our friendship forever. Before we left, we went to the bathroom. While I was looking at my phone, I bumped into someone.

 

Elisa: Oh, I’m sorry.

 

I looked to see who it was and it was one of the boys from before. But even with his scarf around his neck and covering his mouth and a cap and sunglasses on, he looked exactly like Onew. I must be dreaming. Why would Onew be in this restaurant when he has so much schedule.

 

Boy: It’s okay. I should’ve watched where I was going.

 

The boy smiled at me and that smile looked exactly like Onew’s.  I couldn’t help but to ask.

 

Elisa: Ummm… By any chance are you Shinee’s Onew?

 

The boy looked around to see if anyone around and then leaned towards me.

 

Boy: Listen, I don’t really want anyone to know that I was here, so would you mind keeping this quiet?

 

My eyes were bulging out. I never knew that I would meet Onew. But I had to keep this a secret.

 

Elisa: Don’t worry. Your secret is safe with me.

 

After I said that, I left Onew standing there and headed into the bathroom to do my business. When I came out, Onew was still standing there.

 

Elisa: Why are you standing here?

 

Onew: I had a question to ask you something.


Elisa: What is it?

 

Onew: Are you a fan of me? Because you did not go fangirling when you saw me.

 

Elisa: Of course I’m a fan. You’re my favorite in Shinee… But you did say that you want it to be a secret so I didn’t say anything.

 

Cindy: Are you ready Elisa?

 

Elisa: Coming. (whisper) Bye Onew ssi.

I headed over to cash register to pay but found out that Cindy already paid for the food.

 

Elisa: Thanks for the food Cindy.

 

Cindy: It’s okay. What are kindergarden buddies for?

 

We hugged and then we left the restaurant to go to the mall.

 

Onew’s POV:

 

I walked into the restaurant with the other members for breakfast. The restaurant looks decent and quiet so and much people were in there since it was 7:30 in the morning and not much people were up.

 

Key: Do you have a private room?

 

Waiter: Of course. Please follow me.

 

We followed the waiter into the very inside of the restaurant. We were surprised. The restaurant looked small on the outside but the inside is bigger. On the way, I saw two girls looking at us but turned back to their menu. I bet they were wondering why we were wearing caps and sunglasses and scarves around our necks. If anyone found out that we were SHinee, they would follow us around and we would not be able to have a quiet breakfast.

 

Waiter: Here is the private room that you requested and the menu. I will be back in 5 minutes to take your order.

 

We browse through the menu, but there was no chicken on the breakfast menu and I was kind of upset. But I decided to get something else. I can always have chicken for lunch or dinner. 

 

The waited came back 5 minutes later to take our order.

 

Onew: I will get a butter toast with ice lemon tea.

 

Jonghyun: I will get a bagel with cream cheese with a ice milk tea.

 

Key: I will get Set A thank you. (Set A is two sunny side up eggs, bacon, a piece of toast with coffee)

Minho: I will get Set B thank you ( Set B is two sunny side up eggs, 2 sausages, a piece of toast with orange juice)

 

Taemin: I will get a Kid’s meal (Kid’s meal includes a sunny side up egg, 1 sausage, bacon and orange juice)

 

The waiter left and we continued with our talk. Soon, our order came and we dug into our food. The food here was delicious. We finished our meal and decided to go, but I had to go to the bathroom.

 

I was walking to the bathroom when this girl bumped into me.

 

Girl: Oh, I’m sorry.

 

I looked to see who it was and it was one of the girls that was in the restaurant before. After taking a closer look, she is pretty cute. Her hair wasn’t long but it was really straight. Her glasses made her eyes bigger. I must admit. She is pretty.

 

Onew: It’s okay. I should’ve watched where I was going.

 

I smiled at her and she had a confused look on her face.

 

Girl: Ummm… By any chance are you Shinee’s Onew?

 

I looked around to see if anyone was there. Once I was sure that the coast was clear, I leaned in to whisper to her.

 

Onew: Listen, I don’t really want anyone to know that I was here, so would you mind keeping this quiet?

 

Her eyes were bulging out. I bet she would’ve never thought she was going to meet me. Especially here in a restaurant. But what she said surprise me.

 

Girl: Don’t worry. Your secret is safe with me.

 

After she said that, she went into the bathroom. I was still standing there wondering what she wasn’t fan girling. She came out soon and saw me still standing there.

 

Girl: Why are you standing here?

 

Onew: I had a question to ask you something.


Girl: What is it?

 

Onew: Are you a fan of me? Because you did not go fangirling when you saw me.

 

Girl: Of course I’m a fan. You’re my favorite in Shinee… But you did say that you want it to be a secret so I didn’t say anything.

 

I was happy and surprise at the same time. I knew that if anybody found out that I was Onew from Shinee, they would start screaming like crazy and then run up to me  and ask for a signature and a picture with me, but she was different. She as a fan girl but she did not do anything to me. I was impressed. Right when I was about to give her tickets (Yes. I carry tickets just in case I see one my friend and want to see them before or after I perform), some girl interrupted me.

 

Girl #2: Are you ready Elisa?

 

Ah… So her name is Elisa. That’s a nice and unique name.

 

Elisa: Coming. (whisper) Bye Onew ssi.

 

Right after she left, I was wondering if I would ever see her again. But I guess it was a once in a life time opportunity to see the girl that I just bumped into at a restaurant where we happen to have lunch at. I went to the bathroom and then meet with the others outside. Key was standing waiting for me to come out. Jonghyun was in daze thinking about something. Minho and Taemin were sitting there playing rock paper scissors. I went up to them.

 

Onew: Hey guys. Ready?

 

Key: What took you so long? Last time I checked, it does not take 10 minutes to use the bathroom.

 

Onew: Oh. Sorry. I did not check the time. But something awesome happened.

 

Key: What happened?

 

Onew: I saw this girl and she recognized me-

 

Before I can continue, Key stopped me.

 

Key: Omo. What happened? Did she scream out loud saying that Onew was in the restaurant? Did she run up to you to get an autograph or a picture? Oh. Why does this have to happen today. Why didn’t we just eat at home like we always do?

 

Onew: Key. Calm down. She found out who I was. But she didn’t do anything that you did. If she screamed, you would’ve heard the screaming.

Key was quiet for a second, but came back to asking me more questions.

 

Key: So what really happened in there?

 

Onew: Well. I was walking to the bathroom daydreaming and then this girl bumped into me. I looked to see a pretty and cute girl standing there apologizing and I said that it was okay and gave her one of my smiles. And she recognized me and asked if I was Shinee’s Onew and I said yes and told her to keep it quiet.

 

Key: Let me guess the next part. She asked you for an autograph and a picture on her cell phone.


Onew: actually, opposite of what you said.

 

Key gave me a shocked look.

 

Jonghyun: Well, what are you waiting for? Continue.

 

I did not know that Jonghyun was listening to us, I looked to see what Taemin and Minho was doing and they were sure enough listening to our conversation as well, so I continued.

 

Onew: So like I was saying, instead of going fan girl on me, she told me that my secret was save with her and went into the bathroom. I stood at the same exact spot stunned at what she said and by the time she came out, I was still standing there. She asked why I was still standing there and I told her that I wanted to know if she was a fan and I said yes and that I was her favorite. I was going to give her backstage pass to one of our upcoming shows, but her friend interrupted me right when I was going to give it to her. By the way, her name is Elisa. Isn’t that name unique?


They gave me a weird look wondering why I was spazzing out on her name.

 

Key: Tell me the true hyung. Do you like her?

 

I was surprise on what he said, but as I think about, I was talking about her nonstop. Usually if I took too long in the bathroom, I just told him that I had a stomach problem, but this time, I told him why I was taking a long time in the bathroom. Maybe I do like her… OMO… Eottoke.

 

Onew: What would happen if I said I liked her? 

 

A/N Thanks for reading. I am going to manage updating everyday now. Writing this fanfic is more fun then writing my first one. I decided to make First Day in Soeul = Meeting Him for the First time into two parts so it won't be too long. Next chapter would be how Cindy adn Jonghyun encounter each other....