The Last Day

Meeting A Guy Three Times A Day= Fate

 

Elisa's POV:
 
It was our last day at Korea, before Cindy and I go back to Seoul. We landed last night at 11 and checked in at the hotel that we lived in when we first came here. Instantly, we felt tired, so we took a quick shower and then went to sleep. Cindy and I decided to go to Lotte World together tomorrow and then maybe shopping afterwards. We still have a lot of money left since we only brought food to eat in JeJu Island.
 
The Next Day:
 
Cindy and I woke up at 8 to get ready since we are going to meet at 9 for breakfast. At 8:45, we were done preparing so we started heading out. We arrived at the restaurant in 10 minutes and went inside and reserved their biggest room for Shinee, 2PM, Seohyun unnie, GaIn unnie, IU unnie, Yonghwa oppa and JoKwon oppa. I decided to call them to tell them that we were inside waiting for them.
 
Phone Conversation with Shinee:
 
Key: Yeobosayo?
Elisa: Oppa. It’s Elisa. We are at the restaurant already. We are in the biggest room. Just tell them that you are with Elisa. Key: okay. See you later.
End of Conversation
 
Key’s POV:
 
“Who was it?” Onew hyung asked. “It was Elisa. She wants us to wait for 2PM, GaIn noona, IU, Yonghwa hyung and Jokwon hyung.” I told him. “Okay.”
 
We were going to give Elisa and Cindy a total of 5 surprises. We had f(x) with us since they also wanted to hang out with their boyfriend and meet Elisa. I told SooYoung to come along with Seohyun. Right now, we were just waiting for 2PM hyung to come. Everyone else was already here.
“Sorry we are late.” Taecyeon came running up to us. Soon, the rest of 2PM were also behind him. “Yea. Sorry. Someone wanted to look good for someone.” Junho said looking at WooYoung. WooYoung ran up to IU and gave her a big hug and kiss on her lips. “Sorry for making you wait yeobo.” WooYoung said to IU. “It’s Okay. But not now. Elisa and Cindy does not know yet. It was supposed to be a surprise.” IU Told him. “Anything my baby says is always right.” WooYoung said. Everyone cringed at how cheesy he was.
 
“Let’s go in. We have good news to tell Elisa and Cindy.” I looked at Onew hyung and Jonghyun hyung. “Except for these two.” We started going in and told the waitress that we were with Elisa and she lead us into one of the biggest room the restaurant had. I decided to tell Elisa and Cindy about us dating first and then we will tell them that Onew hyung and Jonghyun hyung were here. I turned to my two hyungs. “Hyungs. Wait out here until I give you a signal to come in. Arraso?” I asked them. They nodded their heads and waited outside for us, while the rest of us started heading in.
“ELISA! CINDY!” I shouted at them. “ I missed you guys so much.” I ran to them and gave them a hug. “AHEM!.” I turned around and saw my girlfriend giving me the face. “Elisa! Cindy! We have 5 surprises to tell you.” I told them. “Really. What are they?” Elisa asked. “WooYoung and IU are together now. And so is Nichkhun and Victoria. Me and SooYoung got together. Taemin and that girl next to him, Sulli, got together and Minho and the girl next to him, Krystal, got together.” I told her. “OMO… FINALLY NICHKHUN OPPA AND VICTORIA UNNIE GOT TOGETHER. AND THEN IU UNNIE AND WOOYOUNG OPPA GOT TOGETHER.” Elisa and Cindy shouted. “ WE FEEL SO HAPPY FOR YOU. As for you Key… weren’t you with Nicole? What happened to her?” Elisa asked. “Oh… The thing is, we weren’t meant to be. I saw her kissing Jinwoon, but I didn’t get jealous, but when I saw SooYoung hugging HanGeng, I got so jealous. Guess I love SooYoung more.” I told them. “Damm… I thought you and Nicole was still together so I would see her today.” Cindy complained.
“I will call her to see if she is free.” I told her. I took out my phone and punched in her number. I wait for her to pick up the phone.
Phone Conversation with Nicole:
Key: Yeobosayo. Nicole.
Nicole: Oh. Key. What’s up?
Key: Are you free today?
Nicole: Oh, I am hanging out with Jinwoon today. Wae?
Key: Because Elisa and Cindy wants to spend their last day with you too.
(Elisa snatched my phone away from me.)
Elisa: Unnie. Can you please come? I really want to see you before Cindy and I go back to New York.  You can ask Jinwoon oppa to come along as well.
Nicole: Let me ask him first. Arraso.
Elisa: Arraso. Pali.
Nicole: jamsi gidalyeojusibsio (Please wait a minute)
Elisa: Okay
(Nicole put down the phone and went to grab the home phone and call Jinwoon. Moments later, she came back.)
Nicole: Arraso. I can come, but he had a sudden schedule. 
Elisa: Jeongmal? Joah… Meet me at the _______________ (fill it in) restaurant in half an hour. Is that okay? Do you want us to order some food for you?
Nicole: It’s okay. I already ate before you called me.
Elisa: Neh. Genah (I’m hanging up- I don’t know the correct romanization for this so I am just righting it from how I pronounce it)
Nicole: Mhmm…
End of phone conversation
 
Elisa’s POV:
“Nicole is coming alone… Jinwoon oppa has something to do… Oh well… Lets order something to eat while waiting. Neh?” I asked them. “Arraso. But Elisa. We have one more surprise for you and Cindy.” Key told us. “Jeongmal? What is it? Why are there so many surprises?” I asked. “It’s because you are special to us dongsaeng.” Taemin answered. “Kamsamida Taemin oppa hajiman… You should save that for Sulli unnie. I don’t want her to be jealous.” I joked. “Don’t worry. Sulli is more special to me. But don’t you want to know what your surprise is?” He asked. “OF COURSE. Tell me now… Pali.” I was losing my patience. “Arraso. You can come in now.” Key yelled outside.
Cindy and I exchanged glance. What is outside that can walk? We were confused. Then we heard the door open. And in comes…. Onew and Jonghyun. The two people that we did not want to see at all.
“KEY OPPAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What is this? Why are they here? Didn’t I tell you to not tell them about this? ARE YOU TRYING TO GET ME UPSET AGAIN?” I asked angrily. “Aniyo. Don’t you want to hang out with your Shinee oppa’s? It won’t be call Shinee if Onew hyung and Jonghyun hyung was missing, Am I Right or am I wrong?” he asked us.
“You know what. I don’t even care right now. Just keep those two as far away from us as possible.” Cindy said. I had no choice but to agree with what she said. All of us sat down and started ordering. We started to chat. While we were chatting, I realized that someone was staring at me. I looked around for the culprit and stopped when our eyes meet I quickly looked away and excused myself to the bathroom.
I was on my way to the bathroom when someone grabbed me by the wrist. I turned around and it was Onew. I quickly frowned and tried to pull away from his grip, but being the weak one, I just couldn’t get it off, so I started walking myself to the bathroom. Once I reached it, I turned around. “If you dare follow me into the bathroom, I will scream ert.” He quickly let go and I walked into the bathroom.
 
Cindy’s POV:
 
While Elisa was in the bathroom, Onew excused himself to the bathroom as well. I knew that he was going to go find Elisa. I did want them to get back together. It was starting to get in here since there were 21 people in there. I  needed fresh air. SO I excused myself to go out and get fresh air. When I got outside, I sat on one of the benches and I was enjoying the view. I suddenly felt someone sit beside me. I looked to my left and saw Jonghyun. He noticed me looking and quickly gave me a smile.
“What do you want?” I asked him coldly. “I just want to talk to you.” He answered. “About what? If you want to get back together, you can leave now. I do not want to get hurt a third time.” I said. “Cindy. Please give me another chance. Nothing happened between me and Jessica. It was all part of her plan. I do not like her. The person that I love is you. Cindy I love you.” He said. “Enough.” I stood up. “I had enough of this. You keep telling me that you love me. But all you do is hurt me. I don’t want to hear any more of this. I am going back in.” I started walking back inside, but I saw Key standing there with Elisa, Onew, Taemin and Minho.
Elisa’s POV:
I just got out of the bathroom and I saw Onew standing there. I was getting annoyed. I started walking back to the room. When I was outside the room, Onew decided to start talking.
“Elisa. Can we please talk?” He asked. “What is there to talk about?" I asked coldly. I was still upset about that incident. I was about to open the door and walk in but the some one else opened it from the opposite side. And that someone are Key, Minho and Taemin. 
 
"Omo... Where are you guys going?" I was getting curious about where they were going. We are going outside. We were going to get the two of you too but now it seems like we don't. Cindy and Jonghyun hyung are outside. We have something to tell you guys." Key answered. I was curious about what they wanted to tell us.
 
We walked outside and saw Cindy getting ready to go inside. Key walked Onew and I to the bench and made Cindy sit down next to Jonghyun. 
 
"First of all. We know that the two of you are upset about what happened two weeks ago. But it was all part of a plan. Jessica and Tiffany wanted these two couples right here to break up so they came up with a plan and the plan was to make it seem like these two idiots do not like you by pretending to kiss them. These two felt really miserable after you two left then." Key explained to us. "where are the proof??" I asked. "You can't tell us something without proof." I told them. "You want proof? Then I will show you proof." Minho answered and pulled out his phone. He opened to a certain page and showed us something. It was a picture dated back to the day we left them. They looked so dead. It hurts me seeing Onew like this. "Is this all? You guys are telling us that this was all part of a plan. But where are the proof that shows us that it was part of a plan?" I asked them. "Hold on. That is not all." he started pressing the buttons on his phone and then handed the phone to us again. This time it was a video. It showed Tiffany and Jessica looking guilty and they started talking. About how they planned all of it all. How they hurt all four of us just so they thought that Onew and Jonghyun would go to them when we left. I lifted my head up and r eyes meet. I went to him and hugged him and he hugged me back. It has been too long since we las hugged and I missed it a lot. 
 
"I'm sorry for not listening yo your explanation and leaving without telling you. Will you forgive me?" I asked. "Of course I will forgive you. Anything for my princess." he answered. When did he get so sweet? I thought to myself. I looked over at Cindy and Jonghyun and saw them kissing passionately. "Um guys. I know you guys love each other and stuff but we are in please. We are in public with SHINee. It's embarrassing. Watching you guys kiss like that." "It's not like you two want to kiss." Jonghyun replied. "Aigoo oopa. Jonghyun oppa is teasing me." I complained to Onew. "Ya. How dare you tease my princess??? You punk." Onew yelled at him. "ummm why don't we go inside??? I'm sure our food came already." Taemin said. We nodded our head and then went inside and sure enough our food did come. But once Cindy Jonghyun Onew and I entered the room, everyones eyes were turned to us. "Finally you guys are back together. Its upsetting seeing our them upset." Victoria exclaimed. "Yea. Everything was just a mistake. Hehe." I said. "Let's Dig in." Cindy said. I went to my seat and started eating. When we were done, Shinee decided to pay for everyone's food To celebrate Onew and I and Cindy and Jonghyun for getting back together. When we went outside, Nicole has just arrived. "Nicole unnie. You came." I ran up o her and gave her a long hug. "Neh. I had to come see my dongsaeng before she leaves." she said. 
 
"Okay guys!!!! we will be going to  World today." I told them our plans. "Okay. Hold on a second. I need to make a call." Key said while getting out his phone. He walked away and them came back minutes later. 
 
"I booked the whole Lotte World again. We are going to have fun without fans coming up to us." Key said. "We are going to split up into groups of four. So find your four right now." I said. Key ran to Sooyoung and Seohyun ran to Yonghwa while the two couples teamed up to make a group of four. Victoria ran to Nichkhun and IU ran to Wooyoung while the two couples yet again formed another group of four. Taemin ran to Sulli and Minho ran to Krystal and the maknaes of f(x) and SHINee teamed up to a group if four. Of course I was going to team up with Onew, Jonghyun and Cindy. The remaining 2PM members teamed up to make a group of four. Nicole teamed up with Jokwon and Gain to make a group of 3 since we were one person short. We all got into the car and headed to Lotte World.
 
(A/N: I will not discuss what happened at Lotte World but if you really want to know then please refer to chapter 21 and 22. It's almost the same except that there are more people. I am afraid if I write about the Lotte world adventure, it will drag the last chapter. )
 
That Night (still Elisa's POV):
 
It was our last night here in Seoul. Many happy and sad thugs happened but I am still glad that I came here. If I did not come here then I would've never met my boyfriend. My first and last boyfriend. Cindy and I packed the last of our things after we showered and went to bed. Our flight was at 8 am and everyone that we hung out with today was going to send us off. I am going to miss Seoul and Onew and all the idol friends that I made on this trip. 
 
The Next Day:
 
Cindy and I arrived at the airport at 6. Everyone was there.  I could not help but start crying. I am going to miss everyone. Soon all the girls started crying. I did not want to leave but I had to. I was starting college soon and I needed to start packing to move into my dorm. 
 
Soon the announcer said that the flight to LA was opened and asked us to board the plane. I looked over a Onew and saw his sad face. I ran to him and gave him a big hug. I broke the hug and kissed him. I haven't kissed him in a long time and I missed his kiss. We broke the kiss stood still with our foreheads together. "Onew baby. I will come back as soon as I am done with college. You have to wait for me okay?" I told him. "of course. I will always wait for you because I am yours an nobody else's. Okay??" "Neh." I answered nodding my head like a little kid. 
 
The announcer chose that time to tell us that to board because the plane was leaving soon. I went to Cindy who was giving Jonghyun a log kiss and pulled her along with her luggage an my luggage upwards the opening. I gave my passport and ticket to the guy standing there and he gave it back to me. Then it was Cindy's turn. She got her ticket and passport back and we started walking towards the plane. We glance back an gave them our last goodbyes. Cindy and I started crying again as we continued walking in. 
 
We got into the plane and found our seats and sat down. I looked at Cindy. "four years passes by quickly right?"
 
END!!!!!!!!!
 
________________________
 
Thank you everyone for reading this. I can't believe that I am done with this fanfic. It's the very first one that I finished.  I am so proud of myself. 
 
Everyone is curious about that cliffhanger right... Well I got a surprise for everyone. I am going to make a sequel. Because this fanfic was so fun to write, I will make a sequel about what happens 4 years later. You will all be surprises. 
 
Sent from my iPod