Truth or Dare Part 3

Meeting A Guy Three Times A Day= Fate

 

Cindy’s POV:

 

It seems like everyone had someone they like. Except for Minho and Taemin. Key spun the bottle and it landed it on me.

 

Key: Cindy. Truth or Dare?

 

Cindy: Truth…

 

Key: Okay, How do you feel about Jonghyun?

 

Cindy: To be honest I had a crush on him ever since I saw him in Replay. Seeing him would always make me blush and my heart would beat harder.

 

I started blushing harder when I said that. Nobody dared to decided if I was lying or not, but I don’t know why. I didn’t want to know anyways, so I spun the bottle. And it landed on Jonghyun.

 

Cindy: Jonghyun. Truth or Dare?

 

Jonghyun took a few minutes to think before answering.

 

Jonghyun: Dare.

 

Key: May I interrupt? I would like to give Jonghyun the dare.

 

I smell something fishy, but I nodded my head allowing him to give Jonghyun the dare.

 

Key: I dare you to ask Cindy out on a date and it has to be this upcoming Thursday. (it is currently Tuesday July 7)

 

Jonghyun turned to me.

 

Jonghyun’s POV:

 

Key just dared me to ask Cindy out. I was really happy, but I didn’t know how to start. Especially when Key, Taemin and Minho was sitting in front of us. SIGH….I think I should just ask her out to finish this off. But to be honest, I really liked her. My feelings for her was stronger than they were for SeKyung. I never felt this way for anyone else. I turned to face her.

 

Jonghyun: Cindy, Would you like to go out this Thursday?

 

Cindy thought for a while and then answered me.

 

Cindy: Sure.

Jonghyun: I’ll pick you up at 11. Don’t be late.

 

Cindy: Okay.

 

I looked away and we started blushing. I looked over at Minho, Taemin and Key and they had a huge smile on their face. They looked at each other, and soon I was about be death. Why? Because they started screaming like crazy. I bet the other two making out in the dining hall heard the noise as well…

 

Taemin: Mission Accomplished. We got them to go out. YAY!!!!

 

I looked at all three of them. So this was a set up for not only Onew and Elisa, but for me and Cindy as well. Sigh… They sure can keep a secret. Onew and Elisa came out after hearing the commotion, holding hands. They sure were moving fast with their relationship. I looked over at Cindy and at the same time, she looked over at me. I held out my hands and she took my hands. I intertwined our fingers together.

 

Onew: I have something to say.

 

Key: What is it?

 

Onew: Well, your mission kind of failed because Elisa and I were already going out before this whole Truth or Dare game.


Everyone: WHAT???

 

Key: SO YOU GUYS DECIDED TO GO OUT AND NOT TELL US. THIS IS RIDICULOUS.

 

Onew: well… You guys have a big mouth so it’s best to keep a secret.

 

Key: Whatever.

 

We stood there for a few minutes until Key, Minho and Taemin lay down on the floor and closed their eyes. It was then that I realized that they were going to stay here for the night. Elisa and Onew went into Elisa’s room, probably going to have more fun… I looked at Cindy and at the same time, she turns towards me. She pulled my hands and we walked towards her room. Why are we going to her room? Does she want it already? As if on cue, she answered my question.

 

Cindy: We are just going to sleep. Nothing else if that was what you were thinking.

 

Jonghyun: Sure thing…

 

We went into her room and got into bed and soon, we were all in deep slumber. I was surprise that there were no moans coming out.

 

Elisa’s POV:

 

I pulled Onew into my room. We got into bed and started sleeping. Cindy and Jonghyun must’ve thought that we were going to do something naughty… Must’ve fooled them… haha… I feel so tired already… time to sleep.

 

Author’s POV:

 

While Shinee, Elisa and Cindy were having fun playing Truth or Dare, the reporters are having fun writing their front page cover for their magazine. Finally, at 3 AM, they were done and the magazines are starting to print. By the next day, those who brought the magazine already knew about Shinee and the two mysterious girls they were with at NamSan Tower. Lee So Man got so mad, he called their manager asking for them to arrive to the company as soon as possible…

 

Meanwhile…

 

Key just received a phone call from their manager telling them to go back to the company… Since Elisa and Cindy was still sleeping, he decided to take a bath in one of the bathrooms that was outside before anyone woke up. After a 10 minute shower, he came back out and woke Taemin and Minho up and then proceeded into the rooms to wake Jonghyun and Onew up. Once everyone was awake, they went to the company.

 

Lee So Man’s POV:

 

I just saw the magazine that had Shinee on the front cover with two mysterious girls on it. I wanted the boys to focus on their careers and not on girls. Why did they have to do this to me? Because they did this to me, I need to do something back to them… I called their manager to tell them to come to my office as soon as possible. One hour later, they arrived.

 

Man: What is the meaning of this?

 

I threw them the magazine and they were all surprise.

 

Man: I am asking a question. Why are you on the front cover and who are these girls?

 

Onew: I don’t know why we are on the front page and these girls happen to be mine and Jonghyun’s girlfriend.

 

Man: Well, I don’t care what’s going on right now. I already called for a press conference and at the press conference, you are going to say that these girls are no one to you and they were asking for directions since they are on vacation.

 

Onew: But how can we do this? The both of us love them deeply.

 

Jonghyun: After the SeKyung incident, I haven’t been myself. After meeting her, she became my everything. I can’t stand to lose her.

 

Man: You must understand the consequences. If the fans find out that you guys are dating, then its going to hurt them more. What do you want? The girls to be hurt more or your career to go downwards after all these years of being in the industry?

 

They boys stayed quiet because they knew that everything I was saying was true. I dismissed them and told them to practice what they were going to say.

 

I am finally done with the Truth or Dare Chapter... but omg... right when Elisa, Cindy, Onew and Jonghyun are about to go on their date, someone has to come in a ruin it for them... What's going to happen next...remember to come back tomorrow to read 2 chapters... this is for yesterday's update and i will make 2 update, when i finish all of my homework...

 

3 essays to do, 2 papers to edit... 1 powerpoint to do.. coincident much that it appears 3, 2, 1... LOL... i have mad stuff to do... So I will be sure to make 2 update tomorrow... if not... i'll be sure to do double updates on monday... stay tune.. remember to update... :D