Meeting 2PM

Meeting A Guy Three Times A Day= Fate

 

Author’s POV:

 

The Next Day

 

Elisa and Cindy woke up in their new bedroom, not used to their surroundings. There used to be a kitchen inside the room, but their new room didn’t have a kitchen. There used to be a bathroom in each room, but there are only one bathroom in the whole room with only one room. Although the room is small, they had be living here for the next three weeks.

 

Elisa and Cindy woke up and they wanted to go around Seoul despite the fact that they might run into SHinee. They were wandering around until they found some familiar figures near them. They took a closer look and realized that it was 2PM. Although 2PM and Shinee were from two different companies, they were also their favorite band. Their fan girl moments went off, but they did not want other people to figure it out, so they quietly went up to them.

 

Elisa’s POV:

 

I saw 6 familiar figures across the streets from us. They looked awfully familiar. One of them even reminded me on Nichkhun. Maybe he was Nichkhun. Who would have the face that only Nichkhun would have. She was sure that that person standing across the street was Nichkhun and the other people with him were 2PM. I looked at Cindy and she looked at me in return. We turned our gaze back to the guys. We slowly made our way to them.

 

Elisa: Excuse me. But are you guys 2PM?

 

The boys look at us and then back at each other. They signaled for us to come in closer like they were going to tell us a secret.

 

Boy: Yes. I am 2PM WooYoung

 

 I heard Cindy squeak. She was a huge fan of WooYoung. Now knowing that 2PM WooYoung was standing in front of her will make her squeal…  Then another boy spoke up.

 

Boy: I am 2PM Taecyeon

 

Boy: I am 2PM JunSu


Boy: I am 2PM Junho.

 

Boy: Sawadikap… I am 2PM Nichkhun.

 

I myself let out a squeal. I myself was a big fan of Nichkhun. The last boy introduced himself and I already knew that he was ChangSang.

 

ChangSang: And I am 2PM ChangSang.

 

Elisa: Anyeonghaseyo. Elisa imida. Nice to meet you.

 

Cindy; Anyeonghaseyo. Cindy imida.

 

Nichkhun: You guys don’t look Korean. Are you guys here for vacation?

 

Elisa: Yea. We are here for vacation and we are from America. We are both Chinese.

 

Nichkhun: Jeongmal? Pannaeyo?

 

Elisa: Ne. We are a big fan.

 

WooYoung: Who are your bias?

 

Elisa: Well, Cindy over here is a huge fan of you.

 

Cindy: And Elisa here is a big fan of Nichkhun.

 

Nichkhun: Jeongmal? Well, since you guys are fans, why don’t we treat you guys to lunch?

 

I looked over at Cindy. We were exchanging answers through our eyes. Finally we came up with an answer.

 

Elisa: If it won’t be too much trouble, we don’t mind.

 

Nichkhun: We don’t mind. Come on let’s go.

 

Cindy: Sure.

 

We started walking together to a restaurant not far away. Turns out that coming to Seoul may not be as bad as it seems.

 

Cindy’s POV:

 

I think that because Elisa is usually lucky when it comes to meeting celebrities and I am her best friend, I inherited some of her good luck. First she meets Hillary Duff near our elementary school 4 years ago and everywhere she goes, she would see models that appeared from America’s Next Top Model. Once we got to Seoul, we meet SHinee and now 2PM. I can’t believe that because I came to Seoul together with her, I will have a chance to meet SHinee AND 2PM.

 

We arrived at the restaurant and looked around. This place looks awfully familiar. I tried to recall when I had come here.

 

Nichkhun: Can I get a private room please?


Waitress: Sure. Come this way please.

 

We followed the waitress who looked awfully familiar as well into an awfully familiar corridor into the private room. We sat down and the waitress came back with menus. I looked at the menu and everything looks so familiar. Even the content inside the menu looked familiar. Then I remembered. This was the place where I first meet Jonghyun. This was the place that caused all of my heart ache. This was the place that I did not want to come back ever again. But today, I came back with 2PM. I looked over at Elisa and she looked over at me. Her eyes looked like she was in pain. I knew right away that she remembered that this was the place that started all of our heart aches. We looked back to our menus trying hard to not remember anything that happened over the past two days.

 

Nichkhun POV:

 

I saw two pretty girls today, Elisa and Cindy. But the girl that I was attracted to was Elisa. She had this face that many people would fall for. She was chubby, but it made her look cuter. She had this bubbly personality that everyone loved. I fell for her once we started talking. She is one of my fans. And I am glad that I have such a pretty fan. Unlike all the other fans, whenever they see me, they would always swoon all over me asking me for autographs and pictures, but instead, they came up to us calmly and asked if we were 2PM with no intention of getting an autograph or getting a picture. I knew that she was the person that was in the front cover of the magazine with Onew, but I did not care at all. All I cared about was that she had nothing to do with Onew. But inside, I knew that she was hurting very badly. I did not know what Onew meant to her and I did not care. All I care about right now is Elisa.

 

WooYoung’s POV:

 

Hmm… two pretty girls today. That Cindy girl is actually pretty. She looks serious and her eyes are so charming. But behind those charming eyes, laid sadness. Something must’ve happened while she was in Seoul. I mean who would leave their country with a heavy heart. I just remembered that she was on the cover of a magazine just yesterday with Jonghyun. Maybe that’s why she had sadness in her eyes. Whatever happens, I am willing to make her smile again.

 

I know this chapter so much... but then... i needed to put some rivals inside the story to spice it up abit... next chapter MIGHT be about 2PM inviting Cindy and Elisa to Music Bank and re-uniting with Shinee again, but that would be like a few days- a week after tehy meet 2PM so there would be a gap... Imma skip around... there would be flashbacks.. :D

 

ANYWAYS... THANKS FOR READING... REMEMBER TO SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT... :D