Khuntoria Couple 쿤토리아

Meeting A Guy Three Times A Day= Fate

This is a Khuntoria Couple chapter... Elisa,Cindy and Shinee would make a small cameo in here... It would simply be a 2PM and F(x) chapter to get these two together... Don't be upset... And this dates back to when WooYoung found out that he truly love IU and not Cindy.... btw... I will not update about the things that Cindy and Elisa will do at JeJu Do and what IU did at Maldives.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Author's POV: 

WooYoung drove off to find IU. But no one knows that. They thought that he went out to get some fresh air. Victoria was getting a little anxious. Why? Because Nichkhun still treats her like their first meeting during We Got Married. Acting like they just meet. She knows that Nichkhun still likes Elisa, but everytime she tries to get rid of these feelings, they would come back to her again. Getting rid of them were no use. Telling him was the only way get rid of these feelings. Of course, Victoria knows that IU likes WooYoung and she knows that IU was actually going to Maldives to get rid of her feelings, but Victoria can't. Unlike IU who had finished her promotions, F(x) was just starting their promotion. F(x) and 2PM had gotten quite close since Victoria and Nichkhun went on We Got Married. 

Victoria's POV:

2PM and F(x) decided to go out for coffee before we went back to our dorms. We were sitting there, chatting. All except for one. I looked over at Nichkhun and noticed that he had a sad face. I couldn't take it anymore. Ever since Onew confessed to Elisa, he has been feeling down. And it hurts to see him sad. What hurts more is that he loves someone else while that person loves another person. So frustrating. I tried having a conversation with him.

"Nichkhun. Why are you so quiet today?" I asked him

"Nothing. Just don't feel like talking. Can't you see that?" He replied back to me coldly. I cannot take it anymore I tried to start a friendly conversation with him and I end up getting treated like this. 

"Yah. I'm trying to start a conversation with you and you talk to me like that? How rude? I know that you are feeling down because Elisa likes someone else, but have you thought about anyone else's feelings? Have you ever thought about mine? Have you ever realize that I was always there for you when you needed me? Have you not figure out my feelings for me yet? Probably not since the only person you can think of is Elisa. I had enough of this. I'm leaving now. F(x), Let's go." I shouted at him. I was getting frustrated. Nothing can stop me right now.

We walked to the van and told our manager to drive us back to our dorm. I guess I have to avoid him from now on.

Nichkhun's POV:

"Yah. I'm trying to start a conversation with you and you talk to me like that? How rude? I know that you are feeling down because Elisa likes someone else, but have you thought about anyone else's feelings? Have you ever thought about mine? Have you ever realize that I was always there for you when you needed me? Have you not figure out my feelings for me yet? Probably not since the only person you can think of is Elisa. I had enough of this. I'm leaving now. F(x), Let's go." she shouted at me. I was confused. Did she like me or something. I looked at my members and noticed that they were giving me the face and shaking the heads. 

"What?" I asked them.

"Are you really that dense?" Junho asked me

"What are you trying to say?" I asked him

"Have you never realize that Victoria noona liked you since like forever?" he asked me.

What? Victoria likes me? Since when?

"Since when?" I asked

" Since a long time ago. I can't believe that you never noticed that." They answered me.

"But I don't know if I feel that way about her. I'm so confused right now." I told them.

" I have a way to see who you like." Chansang told me.

"What?" I asked them.

" Close your eyes for a minute and whoever you think about during that time is the person that you love." Chansang told me.

I closed my eyes and flashbacks started coming back to me.

When we were doing the music video for my little sister, when we went to Thailand to visit my family, When we went to JeJu do for our 8 month anniversary, when we perferm our couple dance on Gayo... 

I opened my eyes again. The members were all looking at me. " I think I found out who I really love." I told them

They all stared at me. "THEN WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR? GO AND GET YOUR GIRL. YOU DON'T WANT TO REGRET ANYTHING DO YOU HYUNG?" They all shouted at me. I didn't need them to tell me a second time. I quickly ran out of the coffee shop and straight to f(x)'s dorm. When I got there, I rang the bell furiously. The door opened and I saw Sulli standing there. 

"Hi Sulli, Is Victoria home?" I asked her. I knew it was a stupid question knowing that she had to be home by now.

"Yes she is. But why are you here? You hurt my unnie enough. I don't want her to be hurt anymore. Why don't you leave." Sulli told me.

"No Sulli. I am not leaving until I talk to Victoria. Even if it means to stand out here all night." I told her.

"Hold on. Let me go get her." She left and I stood there waiting patiently. But inside the house, I heard some faint shouting. I can merely make out the what was being said, but I heard, "NO SULLI. I DO NOT WANT TO SEE HIM." I guess that was Victoria. "but unnie, he said that he will wait there the whole night until he talks to you." Sulli told her. "Sulli, don't you understand, I am trying to forget my feelings for him. Just like IU is trying to forget her feelings for WooYoung by flying to Maldives. I would have flew there if I did not have promotions. He hurts me too much. I just can't be near him anymore." I could not take it anymore. I ran into the house and went to the room where I heard the noises. I saw Victoria and Sulli sitting on a bed. Victoria had tear marks on her face. It hurts me seeing her like that. I went up to her, not caring if he would get hit or slapped. I kneeled down to match her eye level. I her cheecks and looked deeply into her eyes. I started leaning forward and kissed her. To my surprise, she did not stop me. Instead, she she kissed me back. After some time, I broke the kiss.

"Victoria. I finally found who I really love. That person is sitting in front of me. I was stupid thinking that I loved Elisa when the one that I really loved was you. I'm sorry for making you wait this long. Will you be my girlfriend?

Victoria did not think have to think about it. She quickly replied, "Babo. Do you know how long I waited for you to say this? Of course, I will be your girlfriend." 

"I love you Victoria" I told her.

"I love you to Nichkhun. She told me. I finally found out who I loved and that girl is Victoria. No matter what happen, i will never let her go. Ever.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

3 years, 36 months, 156 weeks, 1095 days, 26280 hours, 1576800 minutes and 94608000 seconds.

HAPPY 3rd YEAR ANNIVERSARY SHINee 

(Credit to Keymera)

Shinee has grown so much. Especially Taemin.... happy third year anniversary. CONTINUE TO PRODUCE MORE GOOD MUSIC... AND DO GOOD WITH YOUR JAPANESE DEBUT... I WILL ALWAYS SUPPORT YOU... :D

 

(A/N) Back to the story. I will be posting tomorrow about the love triangles. I was thinking of a 30 chapter plus a epilouge, but I just thought about making a sequel... So yea... So maybe a 30-35 chapter no epilogue and then I'm going to make a sequel... I already have the next chapter planned out... So wait until tomorrow to read the next chapter... It's going to be about one of the love triangle... Can you guess which one it is??? WooYoung and IU will be the second to last chapter since IU is in Maldives right now... hehe... Anyways... Enjoy... And leave comments... BTW... SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING IN A LONG TIME... I HAD TO CATCH UP ON THE KHUNTORIA EPISODES THAT I MISSED DUE TO THE FACT THAT I WAS DOING NOTHING BUT READING FANFICS EVER SINCE I FOUND THIS SITE... HEHE...