Music Bank Part 1

Meeting A Guy Three Times A Day= Fate

 

Chapter 18: What Would Happen If…

 

~Onew Week Later~

 

Elisa’s POV:

 

This past week was a blast. We would meet 2PM occasionally since they would usually call us out so they can give us a tour. Sometimes, they would bring a few other idols. I meet IU, Seohyun, Yonghwa, Victoria, JoKwon, GaIn, and 2AM. It turns out that Seohyun and Yonghwa was really going out. Same goes with JoKwon and GaIn. I could tell that Victoria unnie likes Nichkhun and IU likes WooYoung, but I guess the two gentlemen’s were too dense about it.

 

Flashback:

 

Thursday (5 days before Music Bank):

 

Chansang called us to tell us that they were going to give us a tour around the part of Seoul that we never went to. We agreed and soon, they were downstairs to pick us up. We got into their van and realized that there were two girls in there. It turns out that it was IU unnie and Victoria unnie. Victoria, Cindy and I got along right away since the three of us were Chinese, but I had to translate some things to Cindy since she does not understand mandarin while I took mandarin class since I was in second grade. We started sharing some conversations with IU unnie since she seems left out, but every time I glance over at her, she seems to be looking past my directions. I looked behind me and noticed that it was WooYoung that she was looking at. (The van is like the one that Shinee has but bigger. Instead of two rows facing each other, there are four. Two facing each other and another two behind it facing each other again.) I knew right away that she likes WooYoung. I looked at her again, and continued looking at her until I got her attention. She looked at me shyly and continued listening to the conversation Victoria unnie and Cindy were having.

 

Victoria: So, you guys came here a week ago?

 

Cindy: Yea. It was awesome, but we meet some difficulties the second day we came and then the third day, we meet 2PM.

 

Victoria: Really. I wonder what happened. But you guys look awfully familiar. Where have I seen you before?

 

Elisa: I think it’s from this magazine. We on the cover with Shinee.

 

It was painful just by talking about Shinee because they hurt Cindy and I just too much. By now, we have forgiven Minho and Taemin since they did not say anything at the press conference, but we were semi- mad at Key, but most importantly, we were angry with Onew and Jonghyun for using our feelings.

 

Victoria: Really. No wonder you guys look familiar. So, did you any of you guys capture any of their hearts?

 

Cindy: We thought we did, but it turns out that they were just using us. That was the difficulties that came up on the second day. We haven’t met since that day.

 

Elisa: Well, I saw Onew the day we meet 2PM.

 

Cindy: Why didn’t you tell me?

 

Elisa: I didn’t want you to worry.

 

Cindy: If it happens again, remember to tell me... Arraso?

 

Elisa: Ne, Umma.

 

I looked back at Victoria and realized that she was looking past me. I turned my head again and followed her gaze, and it landed on Nichkhun. I turned back around and stared at her until I got her attention.

 

Victoria: What?

 

Elisa: I notice some love in the air.

 

Victoria blushed a little.

 

Victoria: What are you talking about?

 

Elisa: (Whisper to both Victoria and IU) I noticed that someone has been looking at WooYoung and someone else was looking at Nichkhun. I wonder who they are.

 

I started laughing. IU and Victoria started blushing.

 

Elisa: Don’t worry, I will find a way to see how they feel about you.

 

IU: Kamsanmida Elisa-ssi. Jeongmal Kamsanmida.

 

Elisa: Gwenchana.

 

End of Flashback

 

We were on our way to Music Bank. Since it starts at 7:55, we wanted to go there early to talk to 2PM oppas, Victoria unnie, IU unnie, 2AM oppas, GaIn unnie, Seohyun unnie, and Yonghwa oppa.

 

We arrived at Music Bank at 6. We showed the guards our backstage pass and they let us in. Once we were inside, I searched for 2PM’s dressing room. Soon, we found it. We looked around the corridor and realized that Shinee’s dressing room was right across from 2PM’s dressing room. We did not waste any time and knocked on the door. Soon, we heard someone coming to the door. The door opened and it was Junsu oppa.

 

Elisa: Anneyong oppa.


Junsu: Anneyong Elisa and Cindy. How are you guys?


Elisa: We are fine. We came early to hang around and meet more idols. If that’s okay with you guys.

                                                      

Junsu: Why don’t you guys come in first?


Cindy: Sure.

 

Once we walked into the room, I realized that the door across from 2PM’s dressing room was opened and in front of the door was Onew himself. I wanted to pretend that I didn’t know who he was or who Shinee was; I just ignored him and went into the room.

 

Onew’s POV:

 

I was in the dressing room, preparing for Music Bank to start. Out of nowhere, I heard Elisa’s voice. I thought I was hallucinating, but I heard someone from across our room, say Elisa and Cindy. I wanted to be sure, so I opened the door and saw Elisa and Cindy standing there talking to Junsu hyung. My heart started to tightened. This is what it feels to be jealous.

 

Elisa: We are fine. We came early to hang around and meet more idols. If that’s okay with you guys.

                                                      

Junsu: Why don’t you guys come in first?


Cindy: Sure.

 

They started walking inside. Elisa turned around and saw me standing there. She gave no hint of knowing who I was or the fact that Shinee’s dressing room was in front of 2PM’s. I was upset. I closed the door and sat back down on the chair. I kept thinking. What would happen if I actually confessed at the press conference that she was the one that I actually love? What would happen if I actually fought for what I believed was right. What would happen if I explained everything to Elisa the last time I saw her despite the fight that she was spilling her heart out. What would happen if I meet her earlier? What would happen if I didn’t fall for her? Would our feelings even be hurt? Would we even have to worry about the reporters? Why are there so many questions that I can’t even answer myself? I guess that God really wants to do something to put us together, but wants us to go through obstacles to be together.

 

I finally figured out the right thing to do. I will confess to Elisa in front of the fans. I don’t care if they accept it or not, I want to be with the ones that I love. I don’t want them to cry because of the stupid mistakes that I made.

 

Onew: Elisa. I will confess to you in front of the audience. I do not care what will happen to my career. All I want is to be with you.

 

Jonghyun’s POV:

 

I saw Onew hyung sitting there day dreaming. I don’t think he realize that I was in the room, so I continued sitting there like I and starting thinking. I was madly in love with Cindy. She was the person that changed me to who I am right now. After SeKyung told me that she wants to date me for popularity, I have been depressed mentally and emotionally. I haven’t been myself until the day I meet Cindy.  But I wondering what would’ve happened if I was still dating SeKyung and she never told me that she dated me for fame. What would happen if I meet Cindy earlier? What would’ve happened if I stood up for what was right. What would happen if I was never a singer and just meet Cindy on the streets. Would she still like me?


There are so many questions that I would never answer. Why is it that every time I find someone that I actually like, it always goes upside down? First it was with SeKyung now it’s with Cindy… Does God have something against me or something? I just want to be loved and live with the person that I loved. Why does everything have to be so hard… Just then, I caught Onew hyung in action.

 

Onew: Elisa. I will confess to you in front of the audience. I do not care what will happen to my career. All I want is to be with you.

 

I should do that too. I should confess to Cindy in front of the audience. Cindy is the only thing that matters to me now. I walked up to Onew hyung.

 

Jonghyun: Hyung. I heard what you said.

 

Onew: Omo… Jonghyun… when did you come in here?

 

Jonghyun: I was in here the whole time. You were just in deep thoughts. But I am going to do what you are going to do. Confess to Cindy.

 

Onew; Are you sure? It’s going to be a risk.

 

I smiled at Onew hyung. This is something I loved about him. He would always put us before him, but sometimes it would be chicken, but it’s all good. He actually cares for us.

 

Jonghyun: I am sure. All I want to do is be with Cindy. I don’t care what SM is going to say. I will confess tonight. Count me in.

 

Onew: If you say so. We will say it right after we sing… Let’s go to the producer to ask if we can stay for an extra minute to say something special.

 

We left our dressing room and went to the producer.

 

Jonghyun: Producer nim… Can we have an extra minute or two after our performance to say something? It will be fast.

 

Onew: Yea. It will be quick. Please…

 

Producer: Okay. But make it quick….

 

Jonghyun & Onew: Thanks Producer- nim…

 

We went back to our dressing room with smiling faces…

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

OMO OMO OMO... They are going to confess in front of the many fans... What's going to happen? What is  SM Going to say? Will he approve of their relationship? Tune in tomorrow for what is going to happen... 

 

Remember to Comment and Subscribe... I do not like silent readers...