Heart Broken Again

Meeting A Guy Three Times A Day= Fate

Elisa's POV:

I was at Onew/Shinee's house which is now my house.... SIGH... Those boys never fails to have Cindy and I at their house 24/7... 

Flashback (5 days ago)

We were on our way to the house that Onew suggested. Because the rent there was cheap and we won't be bothered by fans... Soon, we arrived there... We rang the bell because Onew said that he was going to be there waiting for us. Soon, the door opened and I find Onew in his pajamas and he looked like he just woke up. His eyes widened when he saw Cindy and I on the step with our luggages.

"I didn't expect you guys to come over this early guys... I was hoping maybe around noon or something." Onew told us. Cindy and I exchanged looks and then focused our eyes back at Onew. Soon, Jonghyun came out as well. Like Onew, Jonghyun came out with pajamas and his hair was still messy. 

"OH MY GOD... You guys are here already. Why didn't you tell us it was going to be early?" Exclaimed Jonghyun. Cindy and I was really confused. If Onew and Jonghyun thought we were going to be there at noon, then why were they even here this early in the first place? Not to mention, in pajamas too...

"One question... Why are you guys here this early when you expected us at noon and why are you guys wearing pajamas and look like you just woke up? I asked them.

But someone else answered my question. "Onew hyung, Jonghyun hyung. Whose here this early? I still need my beauty sleep you know." Key stated coming behind them. He looked over their shoulders and found Cindy and I at the front steps.

"Omo... Elisa and Cindy. Jonghyun and Onew hyung said you guys were expected at noon... Why are you at our house so early?" Key asked. I was about to open my mouth, but I thought I just heard Key say Our House... Wasn't this house someone else? When did Shinee live here...

"Your House? Isn't this house on rent or something?" I asked them suspicously.

"Onew Hyung and Jonghyun hyung decided to lie saying that this house was on rent so that you guys would move in with us." Key explained.

I looked at Onew and Jonghyun. "So this whole thing about a place being on rent was all a lie. You guys just wanted us to live with you guys. I can't believe this. One thing I hate the most is liars. I can't believe you would lie to me. If you guys told us the truth, we might've moved you know. Why lie--" I started. I didn't get to finish because Onew gave me a kiss on the mouth. I couldn't help but to return it. I would always melt when he gives me a kiss. Same goes to his smile... They were all so breath taking. He pulled away from the kiss and asked, "Are you still mad?"

"Yes. For lying to me. But I can let you go just this once. If you lie to me ever again, I will make you suffer." I imformed him.

"I will never do anything to hurt you." He told me. I looked over at Jonghyun and Cindy and they were just watching us in awe.  Then Jonghyun went to Cindy and kissed her as well... I could tell that Cindy kissed back, but I didn't want to be all up in their business, so I looked away.

"Elisa. Are you and Cindy going to live with us?" Onew asked us. I looked at Cindy and noticed that they were still kissing. I walked over there and pulled Cindy away from him. "Excuse me Mr. Kim, but I am going to borrow your girlfriend for a second." I told Jonghyun.

I walked off to the sidewalk and started discussing with Cindy.

"Why did you do that for?" Cindy asked me. "What? You mean pulling you away from your kiss?" I asked back.

Cindy turned a bright shade of red and looked away. "I know that you were enjoying yourself, but we have an important matter to discuss." I told her. "Do you want to stay with Shinee or do you want to go to another hotel?

"Its better to stay here since there won't be fans asking us how we knew Shinee..." She told me. "Good Idea. Come on. Lets go back so you and Jonghyun can have another make out session." I . She turned bright red. From far, it looks like a tomato.

End of Flashback.

SO now, we are here at their house and it is now our house until we go back to New York on the 9th of August. Whic is just sadly, 2 weeks left. Time passes by fast when you are with the ones that you love. Shinee had a schedule with SNSD today. They invited us to go, but we declined because if we went, then Jonghyun and Onew would be distracted easily. It was only Cindy and I at home with nothing to do. We decided to watch tv, but there was nothing to watch. We decided to go shop around the place Jonghyun and Onew are, so we got ready and headed outside.

Jessica's POV:

Today is the day, that Tiffany and I start our plan. We will make Jonghyun and Onew ours. Why would they like Elisa and Cindy when we are both pretty and we ARE the goddess in SNSD. We arrived at recording studio and took our seats. Recording went on pretty well, but most of the questions were mostly about Jonghyun and Onew's girlfriend and the our ideal types. 

"My ideal type is Jonghyun, but too bad, he is taken." I told everyone. Everyone seemed upset because many people thought that Jonghyun and I would get together.

"MY ideal type is Onew, but I'm a little too late as well." Tiffany told everyone. Some were suprised that Onew was even her ideal type. No one ever thought that Tiffany would like someone so clumsy.

"It would be hard to believe, but my ideal type is Key." SooYoung told everyone. Key had a surprised look on his face. He never expected SooYoung to say that. 

Key's POV:

"It would be hard to believe, but my ideal type is Key." SooYoung said. I was surprised that she likes me. I thought she didn't like me because I was always a diva and always think highly of myself. That is why I moved on to Nicole. I actually had a crush on SooYoung when we were still trainees but because she always bully me, I thought she didn't like me. Now its the total opposite. I shoudl be faithful to Nicole. I looked at SooYoung and she gave me a i-don't-care-if you-dont-like-me-whoever-you-choose-i will-except face. I was relieve that she didn't care, but I'm starting to have doubt. Do I like SooYoung or do I like Nicole? I'm stuch.

Onew's POV: 

Recording ended and we were going to go home, but Tiffany said that she needed some help and she was going to treat me to chicken. I said yes immediately. I can never say no whenever there is chicken. 

Jonghyun's POV:

I was about to step into the van, but someone called my name. I turned around and saw Jessica. I stepped out and walked towards her.

"Hey, sup? I asked her.

"I need some help. Can you help me? I will treat you to coffee." Jessica asked.

"Sure." I told her. I went back to the van. "Guys, I am going to help Jessica with something. I will be back soon." I informed my members.

Cindy's POV: 
I was walking around the streets near the place Jonghyun was going to be. Elisa and I decided to part because we were interested in different things and we didn't want to take too long at one store while the other is waiting patiently. 

I was walking until I spot a familiar figure with Jessica sitting in the coffee shop accross the street from me. That person looked like Jonghyun. He turned his head a little and I noticed that it was Jonghyun. Why was he with Jessica? Wasn't he supposed to be recording? Then, I saw something I would never see... Jessica kissed my boyfriend, and Jonghyun didn't seem to try to stop it at all. I was hurt. I ran home and started packing my stuff,

Jessica's POV:

I saw Cindy standing in the street across from us. To start the plan, I had to pretend to kiss Jonghyun since he doesn't know that Cindy was there and this was a great oppurtunity since he was facing the window. I leaned in and pretended to kiss Jonghyun. I liked to him saying that there was something dirty near his lips and started rubbing that part. I sat back down on my seat and saw that Cindy had left. She must've thought that I was kissiing Jonghyun. That Babo... Now there is no one here to bother me from loving Jonghyun.

Elisa's POV: 

I was walking around the recording place Onew was going to be, but I saw a chicken store across the street and decided to buy chicken for Onew and I. I was about to walk in when I saw Onew sitting there with Tiffany. Why was he here with TIffany? Shouldn't he be recording right now, but something stopped me from my tracks. Tiffany leaned in and kissed my boyfriend. Or should I say ex-boyfriend.

I ran home, heartbroken. I never knew that he would cheat on me. He knew that I hate liars and he lied to me. This is just unforgivable. I got there, and found CIndy packing her things as well. I did the same and soon, we were done, We had to go before Shinee comes back or they would ask why we were packing our things and where we were going. We wrote a quick note then a seperate note to Onew.

The note to Key, Minho and Taemin

Hi Shinee, Cindy and I decided to leave. We are sorry for leaving here on such a short notice, but I hope you guys forgive us and lets meet in the future. Remember to call. And don't tell Jonghyun and Onew that you guys still keep in contact with us. Bye for now.

The note to Onew: 

Onew. I know that you don't like me, but you shouldn't use my feelings. I was so stupid for falling in love with you. I thought I won the lottery when you confessed to me in front of your fans, but what happened today proved me wrong. Let's just no meet in the future. You don't need to call us anymore. I already blocked your number.

The note to Jonghyun: (cindy's note)

Jonghyun... I cannot believe that this happened. I thought you loved me, but what you did proved me wrong. I do not want to see you ever again. Don't think about calling me. I already blocked your number.

We got our stuff and let the house. We decided to spend the last two weeks at Jeju- do.

Tiffany's POV:

I saw Elisa standing at the door to the fried chicken shop. I took intiative and leaned forward and wiped his lipes, but making it seem like I was kissing him. I sat back down and noticed that Elisa was gone. I smiled to myself and said in my heards... Mission accomplished.

Shinee's POV: (Only Key, Minho and Taemin)

We returned home and realized that something was missing. We went around the house but didn't find anything. Then we remembered. Where is Elisa and Cindy. We went into her room and noticed that everything was gone. We saw three notes on the table addressed to us. I took them and read it. 

"Elisa and Cindy left.? But Why?" We were all confused.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

The next few chapters would be about SooYoung, Key and Nicole love triangle, Taemin and Sulli and Yuri, Minho and Kyrstal love triangle and WooYoung and IU couple and Nichkhun and Victoria..... There would be about 6-8 chapters until this fanfic comes to an end. :(