Truth or Dare Part 1

Meeting A Guy Three Times A Day= Fate

 

Author’s POV:


That night, Shinee ended their schedule at exactly 11. They showered and then changed into a different disguise and headed over to the van. Once in the van, Key gave directions to the driver and then got in the van. What Onew and Elisa didn’t know was that this was a set up so they could be together, but what Jonghyun and Cindy didn’t know was that this was also another set up so they could also be together. But what Jonghyun, Cindy, Minho, Key and Taemin didn’t know was that Onew and Elisa was already together so what they were going to do was useless, but not for Cindy and Jonghyun.

 

Cindy’s POV:

 

I was watching Elisa acting like an idiot. Ever since we came back from NamSan Tower, she had been smiling to herself. Something feels weird, but I did not know what it was. I went and showered. The next time I checked the time, it was already 10.


Cindy: Elisa. I’m going to go out to buy something. Do not go to sleep yet. Arraso?

 

Elisa: Arraso. What are you going to buy so late at night?

 

Cindy: Stuff. You will find out when I come back.

 

Elisa: Arraso.

 

I left the hotel and went to the store across the street from the hotel. I brought some drinks and some snacks and then went back to the hotel.

 

Cindy: I’m back.

 

Elisa: What did you buy?

 

Cindy: I brought some snacks. We will be expecting guest around 11:30.

 

Elisa: Who would come this late?

 

Cindy: Someone. You will find out when that time comes.

 

Elisa: Well since you insisted. I will take a short nap. When they come, wake me up arraso.

 

Cindy: Arraso.

 

Onew’s POV:

 

For the rest of the day, I couldn’t stop thinking about Elisa. Key told us that we had a schedule after this and I was wondering what kind of schedule we had near midnight. But I couldn’t figure it out. We were done practicing at 11, and then we went to shower and change into a new disguise and went to the van. We got into the van and Key was telling the driver our next destination. I was sitting in between Taemin and Jonghyun and in front of Minho. Key got in the seat next to Minho and the van started moving. Inside the van, I couldn’t help but think about Elisa. Every time I see her, she always blows me away. Soon, we arrived at hotel. I looked up and realized that it was Wonderful Hotel. Weird. I don’t remember having a schedule here at the Wonderful Hotel. I think the members made a mistake so I decided to ask.

 

Onew: What schedule do we have here at the Wonderful Hotel?

 

Key: Oh, a photo shot. It was last minute.

 

Onew: oh.

 

I followed the other members to the elevator and waited for it to come. Soon, after what seemed like 10 years but was really only 1 minute, the elevator came. Key pressed the 15th button and soon, the elevator started moving. The elevator stopped at the 15th floor, and all of us stepped out.

 

Key’s POV:

 

Onew hyung was starting to get suspicious about what we were doing at the Wonderful Hotel at 11:30 at night. But I quickly came up with an excuse. I hope that it would work out. We rode the elevator up to the 15th floor where Elisa and Cindy was staying. We stopped at 1520 and knocked on the door. Soon, Cindy opened the door.

 

Onew’s POV:

 

We stopped in front of room 1520 and Key knocked on the door. When the door flung open, I was surprised to see Cindy in front of the door.

 

Cindy: Oh, you guys are here. Why don’t you come in.

 

We all went in and I looked around the room. So this was the place they were staying at. It looked decent and I was looking around until I realized that Elisa was nowhere to be found. I looked around again and I realized there was a bump on the bed. I looked closer and realized that it was Elisa. I went closer to her and realized that she was sleeping. I decided to wake her up.

 

Onew: Elisa, baby. It’s time to wake up.

 

Elisa: What time is it?

 

Onew: It’s time for our make out session

 

I decided to to see if it would work, and sure enough it did because she bolted up. She looked up and saw me there.

 

Elisa’s POV:

 

I was having a sweet dream about me and Onew in the future. Having our own family and nothing stopping us from achieving all of these, but all of a sudden someone told me to wake up.

 

???: Elisa baby. It’s time to wake up.

 

I thought it was morning and Cindy was going to wake me up.

 

Elisa: What time is it?


???: It’s time for our make out session.

 

I opened my eyes and sat up and looked around to see who was disturbing my beauty sleep. I saw Onew standing there. I was embarrassed at what happened and pulled the pillow over my head. But someone pulled it off me.

 

Onew: Come on baby. The others are going to wonder where I am right now and if you don’t come out, then they will come in and find us together. Do you want that to happen? (btw… Elisa and Cindy lives in a suite. There are two bedrooms in it)

 

Elisa: fine.. .I’ll go out. Just give me a few minutes.

 

Onew: okay…

 

Onew’s POV:

 

I left the room and went to the dining room. All the members and Cindy were sitting at the table. I joined them at the table and they started asking me questions.

 

Jonghyun: Hyung. Where did you go?

 

Onew: Oh, I went to the bathroom. I had an emergency.

 

Jonghyun: Oh.

 

Cindy: Oh, before we start, let me wake up Elisa first. She decided to take a nap before you guys come here but of course she does not know that you guys are going to come.

 

Key: Sure thing.

 

Cindy’s POV:


I went to Elisa’s room only to find her awake and in the bathroom. I knocked on the door and told her to come out soon.

 

Cindy: Elisa. Come out. Our guest are here.

 

Elisa: Okay. I’ll be there in a second.

 

Elisa’s POV:

 

I already knew who the guest were, but since Cindy did not want to me to know, I will just play along. I went out and saw Shinee sitting at there.

 

Elisa: Oh. You guys are here and why?

 

I played dumb and it actually worked.

 

Cindy: Oh… I was just about to explain

 

I looked at her signaling for her to continue.

 

Cindy: We are going to play Truth or Dare since it is the only time Shinee is available, we will start tonight and decided when to end. SO… Elisa… if you don’t mind, please take your seat.

 

Oh … Truth or Dare is the one game that I hate I hate telling people the truth and do their dares. It’s just too scary….

 

A/N thanks for reading this. Since I had to get ready for bed now, I had to seperate the Truth or Dare Episode into two parts and its going to be too long. Anyways.. Enjoy... :D Remember to comment and subscribe.