The Meeting at the Mall Part 2

Meeting A Guy Three Times A Day= Fate

 

Elisa’s POV:

 

Cindy and I were walking around the mall. We saw many familiar stores that we would normally see in New York like Forever 21, H&M, Footlocker and many more. We went to Forever 21 and brought many skinny jeans, plaid collar shirts, some graphic tees and many more. The good thing about being in Korea was that the things here are way cheaper than the things in New York. We were still browsing through the mall when Cindy had to use the bathroom.

 

Cindy: Elisa. I have to use the bathroom.

 

Elisa: Okay. I want to walk around. When you are done, call me okay?

 

Cindy: Okay.

 

I walked around the mall and came across a KFC. I was shocked. A |KFC in Korea. It was unbelievable. I went in and spotted someone familiar. I took a closer look and it was Onew. I was wondering why Onew was at KFC at this time. I thought he had schedule every day.

 

I went up to his table and took a seat. He didn’t even bother looking up to see who was sitting in front of him. I was getting irritated.

 

Elisa: Yah.

 

Onew: Less talking. More eating.

 

I was sitting there waiting for him to finish eating. When he was done, he looked up and gave me a surprise face.

 

Onew: What are you doing here?

 

Elisa: I was walking around the mall and I saw a KFC so I decided to come in here and I spotted you sitting here eating chicken like a maniac. I sat down and you didn’t bother looking at who was sitting in front of you. I called for your attention but you told me that you wanted less talking and more eating so I just sat here until you were done.

 

Onew: Oh. I’m sorry for being rude. I thought you were Jonghyun.

 

Elisa: It’s okay. But the other members are here as well?

 

Onew: Yea. All of us came, but we escaped from Key so he won’t be forcing us to try clothes that he thinks would fit us. Jonghyun went to the bathroom, Key, Minho and Taemin are shopping somewhere around the mall and I came to eat chicken.

 

Elisa: I came with my friend, but she went to the bathroom so I continued to roam around the mall.

 

Onew: Oh. Do you like chicken?

 

Elisa: Like? No I love chicken.

 

Onew: Really? Stay right here. I’ll be right back.

 

He got up and walked off to somewhere. I sat there waiting for him to come back. Soon, he came back. But with a bucket of chicken.

 

Onew: Eat up. It’s my treat.

 

Then his phone rang. He went out to answer the phone. I started eating. I didn’t even know how long he was gone for, but by the time I was done eating the WHOLE bucket, he was not back yet. I continue waiting for him. Then he came back and eyed me. I was confused at why he was glaring at me.

 

Elisa: Why are you glaring at me?

 

Onew: You ate all the chicken. You didn’t share with me.

 

Elisa: Well, you said that you were treating me. And plus. You already had a bucket of chicken by the time I came here. So it’s even.

 

Onew: True.

 

Elisa: How about I buy the chicken this time and this time, we will share the chicken?

 

Onew: That’s a wonderful idea.

 

Elisa: Then you sit here and wait for me to come back.

 

I went to the line to buy chicken. I ordered a bucket of chicken and went back to the table. I never knew that chicken would cost so much in Korea. I was shocked. I had a sad face when I went back to the table. Onew must’ve noticed my sad face so he asked what happened.

 

Onew: Why do you look so sad?

 

Elisa: Chicken cost so much here. Back in New York, it cost 20 dollars which is 300 won here but it cost 600 won here which is 40 dollars in New York. I guess all the reality shows and dramas I watch are true. Meats are expensive.

 

Onew: Obviously meats are expensive here. There are not that much animals here which makes meat rarer.

Elisa: Oh.


Onew: Come on. Let’s start eating.


Elisa: Sure thing.

 

Onew’s POV:

 

I was eating chicken happily until I noticed someone sitting in front of me. I didn’t bother looking up thinking that it was going to be Jonghyun.

 

Someone: Yah

 

Onew: Less talking. More eating.

 

Next thing I heard was silence. I think that he got the point that Chicken is the most important thing in the world to me. I finished eating the chicken and finally looked up. But what I saw shocked me even more. Elisa was sitting in front of me.

 

Onew: What are you doing here?

 

Elisa: I was walking around the mall and I saw a KFC so I decided to come in here and I spotted you sitting here eating chicken like a maniac. I sat down and you didn’t bother looking at who was sitting in front of you. I called for your attention but you told me that you wanted less talking and more eating so I just sat here until you were done.

 

Onew: Oh. I’m sorry for being rude. I thought you were Jonghyun.

 

Elisa: It’s okay. But the other members are here as well?

 

Onew: Yea. All of us came, but we escaped from Key so he won’t be forcing us to try clothes that he thinks would fit us. Jonghyun went to the bathroom, Key, Minho and Taemin are shopping somewhere around the mall and I came to eat chicken.

 

Elisa: I came with my friend, but she went to the bathroom so I continued to roam around the mall.

 

Onew: Oh. Do you like chicken?

 

Elisa: Like? No I love chicken.

 

Onew: Really? Stay right here. I’ll be right back.

 

I got up and went to buy chicken for the both of us. 600 won for a bucket of chicken. I just used 1200 won to buy 2 bucket of chicken. But this time it is going to be different. This time, I am going to share my chicken. I got back to the table, took my seat and placed the bucket of chicken in front of us.

 

Onew: Eat up. It’s my treat.

 

Then my phone rang. I was wondering who was calling me. I looked at the caller ID and realized that it was Jonghyun. I excused myself and went out to answer the phone.

 

Onew: Yeobosayo.

 

Jonghyun: Onew hyung where are you? Do you happen to be with the girl you meet at the restaurant right now?

 

Onew: As a matter of fact. Yes I am. Why? Are you going to hit on her after knowing that I have feelings for her?

 

Jonghyun: No. That is not the case. Her friend is with me and I accidently bumped into her and her phone broke so I brought her a new one but her contacts were not saved and she doesn’t know how to reach her friend. I just had a feeling that your two were going to meet up or something so I decided to see if my instinct was true.

 

Onew: Well it’s true. We are at KFC right now. Because of this phone call, I am missing out on my valuable chicken. You better come now and buy me more chicken to make up for this phone call.

 

Jonghyun: Arraso. Anneyong.

 

We hung up and I went back to Elisa so we can start eating chicken, but to my surprise, the bucket of chicken that was once full when I left, was now empty with bones in it. I eyed her with anger in my eye but I didn’t really mean it. She was just too pretty to get angry at.

 

Elisa: Why are you glaring at me?

 

Onew: You ate all the chicken. You didn’t share with me.

 

Elisa: Well, you said that you were treating me. And plus. You already had a bucket of chicken by the time I came here. So it’s even.

 

Onew: True.

 

Elisa: How about I buy the chicken this time and this time, we will share the chicken?

 

Onew: That’s a wonderful idea.

 

Elisa: Then you sit here and wait for me to come back.

 

She went on line to buy the chicken. I waited patiently for her to come back. When she was walking back, I noticed that she had a sad face on her. I was curious so I decided to ask what happened.

 

Onew: Why do you look so sad?

 

Elisa: Chicken cost so much here. Back in New York, it cost 20 dollars which is 300 won here but it cost 600 won here which is 40 dollars in New York. I guess all the reality shows and dramas I watch are true. Meats are expensive.

 

Onew: Obviously meats are expensive here. There are not that much animals here which makes meat rarer.

Elisa: Oh.


Onew: Come on. Let’s start eating.


Elisa: Sure thing.

 

Next thing I knew, two people took seats at our table. Elisa and I were too busy eating our chicken that I did not realize that someone was sitting there. When we were finally done eating chicken, we looked up and realized that there was somebody sitting next to us. I turned to my left and saw Jonghyun sitting there. I looked across from me and saw her friend sitting there. But they kept looking at me then back to Elisa then back to me. I was curious so I asked.


Onew: Why are you looking at us like that?

 

Jonghyun: Hyung. You just shared your chicken. You never let us eat your chicken.

 

Girl: Yea. Elisa. When did you let someone share chicken with you? Every time I reach over to get a piece of chicken, you just slap my hands away. Why are you willing to share your chicken this time?

 

Elisa: I don’t know Cindy.

 

Onew: Me neither.

 

Jonghyun & Cindy: I think you two are falling in love.

 

Onew & Elisa: WHAT!!!!


Elisa: Falling in

 

Onew: Love? No way.

 

Cindy: Well, Elisa never shares her chicken even with her kindergarden buddy, me, and her family. Anyone that gets near her chicken, she will just slap their hands away. But today, she is actually sharing her chicken.

 

Jonghyun: Same goes to hyung. He never shares his chicken. When Key makes chicken, it is always in front of him. When we reach over to get some, he would slap our chop sticks away and then glare at us. Why are you sharing your chicken with someone you just meet a few hours ago but you not with the people you have been living with for 4 years?

 

Author’s POV:

 

After hearing what Jonghyun and Cindy said, Elisa and Onew were even more confused.

 

Elisa: (thoughts) Do I really love him? I mean, he is my favorite member in Shinee. But every time I see him, my heart beats faster and faster.

 

Onew: (thoughts) Do I really love her? I never share chicken with the other members but I am willing to share chicken with her. But she is really pretty. I guess it was love at first site.

 

Jonghyun and Cindy both left to buy MORE chicken. Onew and Elisa were sitting there staring at each other. Not once had their eyes left to look at something else. Not once had they blink. Jonghyun and Cindy came back and saw the tension happening between the both of you but did not do anything. Instead they started eating the chicken.

 

Key’s POV:

 

I walked into KFC and realized that Onew hyung and Jonghyun hyung was sitting there with the two girls that we saw this morning. Onew hyung and one of the girls was staring at each other. Not blinking at all. Jonghyun and the other girl were stuffing themselves with chicken. I walked over to their table with Taemin and Minho. Jonghyun saw us and signaled for us to be quiet. We took our seats at the next table and I went to buy chicken for the three of us. When I came back, Taemin and Minho was playing Rock Paper Scissors, this time, Jonghyun and the girl was sitting with them. Onew and the other girl were still having a staring competition. I took my seat next to Taemin and the three of us started eating chicken except for the girl and Jonghyung.

 

Key: Why are Onew hyung and the girl having a staring competition?

 

Jonghyun: Oh…

 

He turned and looked at the girl and both of them started chuckling.


Girl: We think that they are in love. They have been staring at each other for 15 minutes already and they haven’t blinked at all.

 

Key. Oh… By the way. What’s your name?

 

Girl: Oh… My name is Cindy. And that girl over there is my kindergarden buddy and best friend, Elisa.

 

Key: It’s nice to meet you. You two are the only girls apart from our friends from school before we were famous and family and co-workers that we are close to. Let’s keep this friendship nice and fresh.

 

Cindy: Sure. IT’s nice to meet you too Key. We feel really honored. Elisa and I love your music. We watched Shinee Hello Baby and Shinee Yunhanam about 100 times already and we never got bored. Elisa kept saying that Onew’s smile makes her heart melt.

 

Someone: Oh and Cindy told me that every time Jonghyun flips his hair to get his bangs out of his eyesight makes him hotter.

 

Then I heard someone talking behind us but I did not recognize the voice, but Cindy’s eyes looked surprised. I turned around and realized that Elisa and Onew hyung’s staring competition had ended.

 

Key: Hi. My name is Key. Nice to meet you.

 

Elisa: Hi. My name is Elisa. Nice to meet you too. I can’t believe that I am meeting one of my favorite idols. This is the best day of my life.

 

Elisa flashed us a huge smile. Then all of a sudden, my phone started ringing. I checked to see who was calling and saw Manager hyung’s name on the caller ID.

 

Key: Yeobosayo

 

Manager hyung: Key. Where are you guys?

 

Key: We are at KFC eating lunch. What happened hyung?

 

Manager Hyung: You guys have a sudden schedule. Come quickly to SBS Station right now. Filming is beginning in one and a half hour.

 

Key: Okay.

 

We hung up and I told the other members the news.

 

Key: Guys. We have a schedule.

 

Onew: I thought we were free today.

 

Key: Manager hyung told us that it was a last minute thing. Come on and go. We need to be there as soon as possible. Filming starts in an hour and a half.

 

Jonghyun: Okay.

 

All 7 of us left the KFC store. Elisa and Cindy continued browsing around the mall while the 5 of us left the mall and made our way to our van and off to SBS station. 

 

I'm quite upset right now. 1 subscriber and 66 views. That means that on average, since I started writing this fan fic, 11 people have viewed the story. I want more people. Guess I will have to start advertising.  Anyways. Continue to read. Rememebr to comment and subscribe. Thanks :D