So Everything Was All A Test?

Meeting A Guy Three Times A Day= Fate

 

Author’s POV:

 

As soon as Shinee went off stage with Elisa and Cindy, many idols came to congratulate them. They were surrounded by many people, but slowly, there were less people. At the end, it was only 2PM left that had to congratulate them since they just came back from performing…

 

Nichkhun: I am warning you right now Onew and Jonghyun. If you hurt Elisa and Cindy again, I will beat you up.

 

Onew was really scared of what Nichkhun said, but he played cool…

 

Onew: Don’t worry Khun hyung. I will treat Elisa like a princess. I will not let anyone interfere with our relationship. Not even SM.

 

Nichkhun: That’s nice to hear.

 

Jonghyun: Hyung. I will treat Cindy like a treasure because she is valuable to me.

 

All of 2PM congratulated them and then went back to their dressing room. Shinee, Elisa and Cindy went back to Shinee’s dressing room. Jonghyun took a seat on the one seat sofa, while Onew took a seat on a chair. Key, Minho and Taemin took a seat on the three seat sofa. Seeing that there were no seats left, Onew grabbed Elisa’s arms and pulled her onto his lap. Same goes to Jonghyun. They were both sitting on the laps and staring at each other in the eyes. Soon, they leaned in and started kissing. Key, Taemin and Minho saw the scene and started rolling their eyes.

 

Key: Hyung’s seriously… if you guys are going to make out, then find a room. We do not want to see you guys kissing in here.

 

Onew: Sorry. We got carried away.

 

He turned and looked at Elisa again. Soon, they started kissing again. Jonghyun and Cindy never broke away from their kiss.

 

On the other hand, someone was disapproving of their relationship.

 

SNSD’s POV:

 

Jessica: I can’t believe that Jonghyun fell in love with a normal person like her. I thought he liked me.

 

Tiffany: Same goes with me. I thought Onew likes me. What does he see in her that he can’t see in me? I mean, I am in SNSD and SNSD is known as goddess. Why did he not fall for me? I liked him ever since we were trainees. Why does he have to like Elisa?

 

Seohyun: Unnie’s. Don’t lash out on Elisa and Cindy. Do you even remember how nice Elisa and Cindy was when they meet us? Even though they are fans, they do what other fan does. Instead, they lead a normal conversation. They just want to be friends with us. Don’t do anything to hurt them. 

 

Tiffany: Seohyun- ah, what would you do if Yonghwa did not fall for you, but for a normal person like Elisa or Cindy?

 

Seohyun: I will wish them all the best. If you want the person you love to have happiness, then you should let go. Staying stuck to him, won’t lead you anywhere. You have to learn to forget. Onew oppa and Jonghyun oppa already found someone that they love. Why don’t you guys forget about them and find someone else that might like you. I already know two people who likes you guys.

 

Jessica: Who is it?

 

SooYoung: Isn’t it obvious? Donghae likes Jessica and Siwon likes Tiffany. Do you guys only pay attention to Onew and Jonghyun that you don’t realize that Donghae and Siwon treats the two of you different then the way they treat us?

 

Jessica and Tiffany thought for a second. Donghae had been treating Jessica awfully nice and Siwan was always there for Tiffany when they needed someone most. So they did like them. They still need time to adjust to them, but they can’t seem to forget Onew and Jonghyun. The only thing they could think was Onew and Jonghyun. Their beautiful vocals, Onew condition, Jonghyun’s skinship and their beauties. Donghae and Siwon also have their own goods, but it seems like Onew and Jonghyun wins because they are much younger and they can always  protect them.

 

Jessica: Why don’t you talk about yourself? I heard Key got a date with Nicole.

 

SooYoung: Although I would admit that I have feelings for Key, I still want him to be happy. If being with Nicole makes him happy, then I should set him free. I can always find someone to be with. Key is not the only man in this world. Just like Onew and Jonghyun are not the only man in the world. You can always go to Donghae and Siwon.

 

Tiffany: I’ll think about it.

 

Elisa’s POV:

 

Onew and I had been kissing for a little too long. The only thing I could think about was the way he confessed to me even with the consequences that might happen afterwards, but they didn’t seem to care.

 

Soon, it was time for the MC to announce who won tonight.

 

MC: Well, Well, Well, we had an interesting night tonight. We have two new formed couples and it would be exciting if they won the award. Well, I have the awards right in my hands. Is everyone ready to find out the results?

 

Everyone in the crowd nodded their heads. Some even shouted yes.

 

MC: Well, the results are…. Dugeun dugeun dugeun…

 

Everyone was getting impartient. All the idols wanted to win the award. But it would only be one group.

 

MC: the winner is…. SHINEE!!!!! Congratulations.

 

Everyone was shocked with the results. Despite the fact that the two eldest members were dating, they still managed to get first place.

 

I was watching them through the TV in their dressing room and I was shocked myself. Cindy and I thought that it was going to be another group getting first, but who would have ever thought that Shinee would get first…

 

Soon, Shinee came back in.

 

Onew: Elisa. Why don’t we go on a date soon.

 

Elisa: Sure. Call me when your schedule is free.

 

Onew: But yeobo. Why don’t you unblock my number? I just tried calling you, but my number is still blocked.

 

Elisa: Opps… I forgot…. Sorry oppa. I will unblock it now.

 

I took out my phone and unblocked his number.

 

Elisa: it’s unblocked now.

 

I smiled at Onew and he smiled back at me.

 

Key: I have a suggestion. Why don’t we go on a triple date.  Nicole and I are going on date tomorrow. Why don’t Jonghyun and Cindy, You and Onew come with us? We have a free day tomorrow anyways. I just asked manager hyung.

 

Elisa: But where are you planning to go?

 

Key: Lotte World.

 

Taemin: Then can Minho hyung and I come? I want to go too… please? We will leave you alone.

 

Key: Fine. But Minho, you better take good care of my son okay?

 

Taemin: Thanks umma.

 

Jonghyun: What do you think babe, do you want to go on a triple date?

 

Cindy: I don’t mind. As long as I am with you, I don’t care where we go or who we are with.

 

Jonghyun: You are getting cheesy.

 

Cindy: Just learning from you.

 

They leaned in and started kissing again. I looked at Onew and he was just inches away from me. I leaned my face in and closed my eyes and started kissing him.

 

Taemin, Minho, Key: HYUNG!!!!!!!!!! WHAT DID I TELL YOU BEFORE? STOP KISSING IN FRONT OF US. GET A ROOM IF YOU WANT TO KISS SOME MORE.

 

Jonghyun, Onew, Cindy, Elisa: Sorry.

 

Cindy and I looked at our feet obvious that we were blushing like mad.  We were really looking forward to our first date tomorrow. We always wanted to go to an amusement park especially Lotte World. I just wish that tomorrow will come soon..

 

Shinee went in and changed into their street clothes and left with us.

 

Onew’s POV:

 

We left with Cindy and Elisa. We dropped them off at the hotel they were staying at and then we went home. When we got there, we had a visitor.

 

SM: I am surprised that you two had the guts to go up there and announce that you love them. I am impressed.

 

Onew: Are you going to tell us to break up with them?

 

SM: No. But the opposite. What I did was actually a test. I wanted to see if you guys really love the girls. And today, you have proven that you love them sincerely.

 

Jonghyun: Thank you SM for allowing us to date them.

 

SM: There is nothing to be thankful for. You guys just have to prove to me that you guys like them to your fans. At the press conference, I was expecting you guys to say that they meant everything to you. I thought you loved them so much, you would sacrifice everything to be with them, but today, you said that you loved them and would sacrifice everything to be with them and stating that you lied to your fans and still manage to get 1st place at Music Bank proves that your fans really love you and want you guys to be happy. Therefore, I can’t do anything but allow you to be in a relationship. Just remember to treat the girls well. I don’t want them to go through another heart break because of us.

 

Onew: I understand sir.

 

SM: Well, I will be going now. Good night.

 

Onew: Good night sir.

__________________________________________________________________________

A/N: So all that SM has done was a test... Well, they proved that they love Elisa and  CIndy... But what will happen with Jessica and tiffany? Will they plot a plan to make Onew and Elisa and Jonghyun and Cindy to break up? And last but not least, how will their triple date go? Tune in tomorrow to find out...