Fate

Meeting A Guy Three Times A Day= Fate

 

Author’s POV:

 

Shinee arrived at SBS station and got ready for filming to start. Because one of the groups couldn’t make it, they needed to find a group to fill in and Shinee happened to be free today so they were asked to fill in for the group that couldn’t make it. The show that they were going to film was Star King…

 

During Filming:

 

DongHo: So, I have a question for Shinee. (Turns to Shinee) So does anyone of their members want to share what they want in a girl?

 

Taemin: Well for me, she has to only look at me like a sunflower.

 

DongHo: Anyone in mind?

 

Taemin: At the moment, no one in mind.

 

Minho: For me is someone with a nice heart and a pretty face.

 

DongHo: Anyone at the moment?

 

Minho: Not yet.

 

Key: Someone truthful, unsuspicious, and doesn't try to act too cute because it gets annoying. And to answer your next question, no I did not have anyone in my mind right now.

 

DongHo: Now, it’s down to the oldest members. Jonghyun- ssi, who is your ideal type.

 

Jonghyun: For me, it would be someone with a pure heart, pretty face, cute, adorable, treat me well, trusts me and MUST only look at me.

 

DongHo: Well, anyone in mind?

 

Jonghyun: Two years ago, I would say that my ideal type would be Shin Se-Kyung, but what happened after that incident a year ago, she’s no longer my ideal type. In fact I have another ideal type.

 

DongHo: Well, who is she?

 

Jonghyun: This may sound absurd, but I just meet her today and I had a feeling inside me that she was mine and no one else’s.

 

DongHo: Well Well Well. It seems like our Jonghyun is in love.

Jonghyun started blushing and started rubbing the back of his neck.

 

DongHo: I see that he is in love. Okay… enough teasing of Jonghyun. Now… Onew ssi… Who is your ideal type?

 

Onew: My ideal type is someone that treats me well. She can only look at me when I am around. She needs to be sweet and adorable. It does not matter to me if she is pretty or not to other people but to me, she is prettiest one in the world. She has to be able to make me laugh and must share love chicken like me.

 

DongHo: Do you have anyone in mind.

 

Onew: (chuckles) Well, there’s this girl I meet today, and all the thing I just mention is also what I see in her. Like Jonghyun, it may sound absurd, but when I first set my eyes on her, I knew that she was going to be mine.

 

DongHo: I see. Well, all you fans heard it here on Star King. Jonghyun and Onew have someone that they love. Let’s all hope that that person also love our Jonghyun and Onew very much. Okay, now let’s have SNSD sing the song Mistake.

 

SNSD started singing Mistake… Everyone was amused at Yuri composed this song with such strong feelings.

 

Meanwhile With Cindy and Elisa

 

Once Elisa and Cindy left KFC, they continue to browse through the shows. They came upon one of this shop that has K-Pop things in them. They went in and noticed many Shinee accessories. Like a Shinee hat, pillows with each member on a separate one, stickers and posters. They brought a hat each, a pillow of their favorite member and a pillow with all the members in it different type of stickers and last but not least, a variety of Shinee posters all different.

 

They realized that they spent too much money and it was only their first day, so they decided to go back to the hotel and start sightseeing. They decided to go to NamSan Tower first. They brought two locks and a marker. Because the distance from their hotel to NamSan tower was too far, they had no other choice but to take the taxi.

 

They arrived at NamSan tower and were amazed at the view when they got to the top of the tower. They looked for a spot to put their locks on. Pretty soon, they found one. They wrote whatever they wanted to on their locks and got ready to put it on when suddenly they saw something that surprised them too much.

 

Elisa’s POV:

 

It was awesome how there was a store full of K-Pop stuff. I went to Shinee’s section and brought whatever accessories with ONLY Onew in it. We paid for our stuff and realized that we spent too much money. We quickly went back to the hotel to drop our stuff off then we headed off to NamSan Tower to secure our friendship. We brought our locks and a marker and then took a taxi to NamSan Tower. When we got there, we were amazed at the view. It was really pretty. The sea looks so calm and refreshing. I took out my lock and started writing my message. Then I passed the marker to Cindy so she can write her message. Right when we were about to combine the lock, we saw something that made us loose our breath… Something that made me shocked. It was Shinee standing there. With their disguise on. Only we were able to figure out that they were Shinee because of the clothes they were wearing.

 

Cindy’s POV:

 

I knew that we were spending too much money today and it was only the first day. We brought many Shinee accessories and then we went back to the hotel to put everything down so we can go to NamSan Tower, but first we had to buy a lock. We went to the closest store and brought a lock along with a marker. We arrived at NamSan Tower and went to the top floor. We were amazed by the view in front of us, that we didn’t want to turn away, but we wanted our friendship to be stronger, so we took our gaze off the view and looked for a spot to put our locks there. We found a spot and then we took out our locks. Elisa was already writing her message while I waited patiently for her to finish. She finished writing and it was my turn. I wrote my message and we were about to combine them together, but something stopped us from doing so. We saw Shinee standing there in their disguise. How do we know that it was Shinee you may ask, it’s because they are wearing the same disguise as this morning.

 

Key’s POV:

 

Filming ended really successfully. SNSD’s song, Mistake was really touching. Jonghyun hyung felt especially down after hearing it since he felt that it was his mistake that he did not make Se-Kyung love him, but soon, he started smiling. I had a feeling that he was thinking about Cindy. We left the building and got into our van.

 

Key: Guys. Since it’s still early, and we don’t have to rehearse until 7, why don’t we go somewhere.

 

Onew: Sure. Why don’t we go to NamSan Tower? I want to see the view and I wanna read what other people wrote on their locks.

 

Jonghyun: I agree. I really love NamSan Tower. It makes me feel happy again.

 

I turned and looked at Minho and Taemin and they simply nodded their heads signaling that they also wanted to go to NamSan Tower. We told our driver to drive us to NamSan Tower. By the time we got there, it was 5. We went up to the top and stopped at our places. One thing that we did not expect was that Cindy and Elisa would be there. We stood there as the two of them wrote something down on their locks. Just as they were about to combine them, they stopped and looked up. They saw us and their mouths formed an ‘o’. They quickly combined their locks and walked over to us, but Jonghyun and Onew were faster. They walked up to them and ask them a question. I sneaked behind them and went up to where they fastened their lock and read their message. By the time I was done, I had a smirk on my face, but quickly wiped it off so no one would notice.

 

Elisa’s lock read, “I hope Cindy and my relationship will last forever. Even when we die and I hope that Onew oppa would fall for me during my stay in Korea.”

 

Cindy’s lock read, “I hope that Elisa and my relationship will last forever and Jonghyun oppa to fall for me. “

 

I knew right away that their wish would come true. Well, half of it already came true because Onew hyung is already heads over Elisa while Jonghyun is thinking of Cindy non-stop. But something from Elisa’s lock stopped me from my train of though. “During My Stay in Korea. Don’t they live in Korea? I mean, their Korean sounds so fluent. I wonder where they came from.

 

Onew’s POV:


We finished recording and were headed over to NamSan tower before we had practice. When we got there, what blew me away was Elisa was standing there with Cindy about to fasten their lock. They looked up and saw us and fasten their locks. They made their ways towards us but Jonghyun and I started walking towards them. Once I got there, there was only one question lingering in my mind.

 

Onew: Elisa. May I get your number?

 

Elisa: Sure. I did say that I would give you my number the next time we meet right.

 

She gave me a smile and I smiled back at her.

 

Elisa: Let me get your phone.

 

I gave her my phone and she started punching some numbers in. Soon her phone started ringing. She snapped her phone shut and gave me back my number.

 

Elisa: Now you have my number.

 

She smiled at me again. Her eye smile made me heart melt.

 

Jonghyun’s POV:

 

Recording was always successful, but when SNSD sang Mistake, I can’t help but feel sad. I felt that I was my mistake that Se-Kyung did not love me, but that feeling quickly wiped away as I thought about Cindy. Somehow, that girl always makes my heart melt. Every time I see her, my heart starts beating at an unusual pace.

 

We went to our van and got in. Because there were still a few hours before we have practice, we decided to go to NamSan Tower and read locks and enjoy the view. When we got to the top of the tower, the view that I saw blew me away. Why? Because Cindy was there. Getting ready to fasten the lock with Elisa. They saw us and fasten their locks and then made their way over to us, but because I didn’t want any of the members to know what Cindy and I was going to say, I walked towards her as well. I looked to the left and saw Onew hyung also making his way towards them, but to Elisa. I stopped in front of Cindy and asked the question that was in my mind since the car ride to SBS station.

 

Jonghyun: Hey Cindy, Can I get your number?

 

Cindy: Sure. Give me your phone.

 

I gave her my phone and she started punching in some numbers. Then her phone rang. She snapped my phone shut and gave me back my phone.

 

Cindy: Now you have my number.

 

She gave me a smile and I smiled back at her. I just knew that inside me, we were meant to be together.

 

Elisa & Cindy’s POV:

 

Oh My God. We meet Onew (Elisa) and Jonghyun (Cindy) three times today at different places at different times. Does that mean that we mean that we are fated to be together?

 

Thanks for reading... It would be best if I get more subscriber but i have a feeling that I wll get more subscriber soon.... Anways... Comments are always welcomed... and please subscribe... :D