TaeLi 태리

Meeting A Guy Three Times A Day= Fate

Taemin's POV:

I was sitting in his room staring off to space. I was really bored and they happen to have a schedule that day. I was always jealous how all of his other hyungs, with the exception of Minho, have a girlfriend. Key hyung was out hanging out with SooYoung noona, Onew hyung and Jonghyun hyung were thinking off a plan to get Elisa and Cindy back and Minho hyung is just out. I was getting so bored. I wanted to see Sulli. I quickly got changed and left the dorm. I had to confess to Sulli today. I ran all the way to f(x)'s dorm. By the time i got there, i was shocked at what I was seeing. Heechul hyung outside their door with roses in his hands, hugging her. I was hurt. I bet by now, Sulli had already accepted Heechul hyung. I turned around to leave, but I heard someone calling my name. I turned around and saw Sulli standing there with a huge smile on her face and Heechul hyung looking happy.

Sulli's POV:

I was really bored at home. I was the only member in f(x) that did not have a schedule today. No one was at home. I decided to go outside for a jog and went to change clothes. While I was changing, i heard the doorbell ring. I quickly changed and went to get the door. Once I opened it, I saw Heechul oppa standing outside with roses on his hands. 

"Sulli. I actually like you. Can you be my girlfriend?" He confessed. "Oppa. I don't know what to say, but I'm sorry. I already have someone that I love. I can't except you. Sorry." I told him. "Oh... It's okay. It's Taemin that you love right?" He asked. "Yea. I don't know how to tell him though. I am afraid of rejection." I told him. "It's okay. I know he has the same feelings as you. Did you ever realize that he was always kind to you and always by your side?" He asked me. Now that i thought of it, he really was by my side ever since f(x) debuted. "Thanks Oppa. I think I am going to confess to him later." I thanked him. He than gave me a hug and I realized that Taemin was standing outside looking at us. I pulled away from the hug and called him. 

"Taemin oppa." He turned around and looked at us. I was smiling like a fool seeing him. But he looked hurt. I wonder why. I ran over to him. "Oppa. Why do you look sad?" I asked him "Congragulations. I hope you two will stay forever." He told me. I was confused at why he said it. I then remembered that he saw us hug and thought that I accepted Heechul oppa. "Aish... Babo... You thought I accepted Heechul oppa?" I asked him. He nodded his head and started to walk away. I pulled him by the wrist, and I leaned in for a kiss. He kissed back. I pulled away from the kiss. "Babo... the one I love is you. I do not love Heechul Oppa. I was just giving him a friendly hug." I told him. His eyes was full of happiness now. I was happy now. Suddenly, he got on his knees. "Choi Sulli. Will you be my girlfriend?" he asked. i was really happy. I nodded my head and he got up and held my hands. We turned to where I left Heechul oppa and he was not there anymore. I saw the door closed so I assumed that he left and closed the door for me.

"Sulli baby. Would you like to go on a date with me tonight? I asked her. "Sure. Yeobo." 

Today would be my happiest day of my life. One. I have found someone that I love and two, he is mine and only mine. "I Love You Taemin." I told him. 

"I LOVE YOU TOO SULLI" He screamed. I was really happy. Finally happy that I can be with the one I love and that person is Lee Taemin.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Okay... Two updates today... Tomorrow will be a chapter on the other Love Triangle... It was also happen on the same day as Taemin, but it will continue onto the next few days.... Anyways... Enjoy... There would be 3 more chapters until the end of this fanfic... I can't believe it... It is coming to an end so soon, but I originally planned for a 20 chapter but I noticed that I had too many parts 1 and 2, so I decided to make it a 30 chapter, now its chapter 29, and its ending in 3 chapters... I can't believe it...