Confessions

Meeting A Guy Three Times A Day= Fate

 

Author’s POV:

 

No one realized that there was actually paparazzo that happens to be standing a few feet away from Shinee and Elisa and Cindy.  He saw that Shinee was there, but he couldn’t figure out why there were two girls. The girls did not look familiar to him. He snapped some pictures without anyone noticing them then he left…

 

Meanwhile:

 

Elisa and Onew were in their own little world discussing many things while Jonghyun, Cindy, Minho, Taemin and Key were discussing ways to bring the two together. All of them knew that Elisa and Onew both had strong feelings for each other, just that they didn’t want to admit it.

 

Cindy’s POV:

 

Cindy: What should we do to get those two together? They obviously like each other but just don’t want to admit it.

 

Jonghyun: I have an idea. Why don’t we play Truth or Dare?

 

Key: That’s a wonderful idea. But, where and when can we play it? We are too busy and our manager is always there when we are at home.

 

Cindy: When are you free?

 

Key: Let me ask manager hyung first.

 

He left to call his manager and soon he came back.

 

Key: We are free tonight after our practice until tomorrow night.

 

Cindy: What time does your practice end at?

 

Key: around 11.

 

Cindy: Okay, how about you guys come over after practice and we can play.

 

Jonghyun: Sure. Give us your address.


Cindy: Okay. I live at the Wonderful Hotel. Room 1520.

 

Minho: Why do you live in a hotel?


Cindy: Oh, Elisa and I are here for vacation. We will be leaving in August to go back and start college.

 

Taemin: What, you are not from Korea? But your Korean is so good.

 

Cindy: Oh, I watch many variety shows and reality shows and I learned from my friends that speak Korean so its good.

 

Minho: So… Are you Korean?

 

Cindy: No. I’m Chinese. Elisa and I are both Chinese.

 

Taemin: But if you were Chinese, why do you want to come to Korea? Why didn’t you go to China or Hong Kong?

 

Cindy: Well, Taeminnie because Elisa and I are a big fan of Shinee and we are so in love with the K-Pop, we decided to come here before we go to college. Meeting Shinee and going to Korea was something that the both of us want to do so badly. And they both came true.

 

I looked over at Jonghyun and he had been awfully quiet ever since I told him that I was only here for vacation.

 

Cindy: Hey are you okay? You have been awfully quiet.

 

Jonghyun: Yea. Why wouldn’t I be? Just deep in thoughts.

 

Key, Minho and Taemin’s POV (meaning that it would mostly be Key’s talking. They speak the same mind):

 

We wanted Elisa and Onew to finally realize that they both like each other, but we didn’t know how so we decided to have a group discussion excluding the two since they were both in their own little world.

 

Cindy: What should we do to get those two together? They obviously like each other but just don’t want to admit it.

 

Jonghyun: I have an idea. Why don’t we play Truth or Dare?

 

Key: That’s a wonderful idea. But, where and when can we play it? We are too busy and our manager is always there when we are at home.

 

Cindy: When are you free?

 

Key: Let me ask manager hyung first.

 

I left them for a little while to call manager hyung.

Key: Manager hyung. When are we free?

 

Manager Hyung: Let me look at the schedule first.

 

There was a moment of silence and nothing was heard except the sound of paper flipping.

 

Manager Hyung: Well, you guys are free after practice today which will end at 11.

 

Key: When is our next schedule after that?

 

Manager Hyung: Tomorrow at 8.


Key: Okay hyung. By the way, the members and I have something to do tonight so don’t expect us to be home tonight. Don’t worry. We would be in our disguises.

 

Manager Hyung: Okay.


We hung up and I went back to the group to tell them the news.

 

Key: We are free tonight after our practice until tomorrow night.

 

Cindy: What time does your practice end at?

 

Key: around 11.

 

Cindy: Okay, how about you guys come over after practice and we can play.

 

Jonghyun: Sure. Give us your address.


Cindy: Okay. I live at the Wonderful Hotel. Room 1520.

 

Minho: Why do you live in a hotel?


Cindy: Oh, Elisa and I are here for vacation. We will be leaving in August to go back and start college.

 

Taemin: What, you are not from Korea? But your Korean is so good.

 

Cindy: Oh, I watch many variety shows and reality shows and I learned from my friends that speak Korean so it’s good.

 

Minho: So… Are you Korean?

 

Cindy: No. I’m Chinese. Elisa and I are both Chinese.

 

Taemin: But if you were Chinese, why do you want to come to Korea? Why didn’t you go to China or Hong Kong?

 

Cindy: Well, Taeminnie because Elisa and I are a big fan of Shinee and we are so in love with the K-Pop, we decided to come here before we go to college. Meeting Shinee and going to Korea was something that the both of us want to do so badly. And they both came true.

 

Taemin, Minho and I was upset thinking about how Elisa and Cindy would leaving in August. More upset thinking that Onew and Elisa’s relationship was only going to last a month. We looked over at Jonghyun and realized that he was quiet ever since Cindy told us that she was going to leave in August. I already knew that Cindy and Jonghyun both like each other, but because we were more focused on Elisa and Onew’s relationship, we just pushed this feeling aside. I looked at Minho and Taemin. They looked back at me and we all had a smirk on our face. We were not just going to set Elisa and Onew up tonight, we would also be setting Jonghyun and Cindy up… We are so evil.

 

Elisa’s POV:

 

Onew and I were at the fences, reading other people’s lock. The others were so engrossed in their own conversations so Onew and I just kept to ourselves and continued to look at the locks. We came across one that was so sweet.

 

The lock read, “I hope that one day, I will find the love of my life and live happily ever after.”

 

I showed the lock to Onew.

 

Onew: I already meet the love of my life.

 

I was surprised at what he said.

 

Elisa: Are you trying to tell me that you wrote this lock?

 

Onew’s POV:


Elisa: Are you trying to tell me that you wrote this lock?

 

Onew: Yea.

 

Elisa: Wow. When did you write this? Was it during the time you were filming Yunhanam? How come I don’t remember this being in there?

 

Onew: Yea. I actually had two locks that’s why no one ever realized that I wrote two messages that day.

 

Elisa: I see. So, who is this girl that you were talking about?

 

I wanted Elisa to acknowledge that the person that I was talking about was her, so I decided to confess to her.

 

Onew: Elisa. I have something to tell you...

 

Elisa: Okay. What is it?

 

Onew: I know this may sound absurd, but ever since the first time I meet you, I fell in love with you.

 

Elisa’s POV:

 

Onew: I know this may sound adsorb, but ever since the first time I meet you, I fell in love with you.

 

Was this all a dream? Cause if it wasn’t then I don’t want to ever wake up.

 

Elisa: Pinch me.

 

Onew: Why?

 

Elisa: Just pinch me

 

Onew: Okay.

 

He gave me a hard pinch and it hurt so much… I just realized that this was not a dream at all. This was reality. I can’t believe that this is actually happening to me. The idol that I have never dreamt of meeting is confessing to me. What do I do now?

 

Elisa: Oh, what a coincidence. I feel the same way for you too.

 

Onew’s POV:

 

Elisa: Oh, what a coincidence. I feel the same way for you too.

 

I felt like I was in lala land when she said this. She just said that she loves me too… I decided to ask her another question.

 

Onew: So, would you be my girlfriend?

 

Elisa’s POV:

 

Onew: So, would you be my girlfriend?

 

I was taken aback at what he just asked me. He asked me to be his girlfriend. But I still had to tell him that I had to go back to America in August.

Elisa; I would love to be your girlfriend.


Onew: Really?

 

Elisa: But I have something to tell you.

 

Onew: What is it?

 

Elisa: I will be going back to America in August.

 

Onew’s POV:

 

Elisa: I will be going back to America in August.

 

What!!!! She has to go back to America. I thought she lived in Korea.

 

Onew: But you do love me right?

 

Elisa: Of Course. I loved you ever since I saw you in Replay. My eyes were only attracted to you. Even if all the other members were there, I only see you and nothing else…

 

What she said was so sweet. It made my heart flutter.

 

Onew: If you love me, then why don’t we make the remaining of your vacation worthwhile? I really want to spend the rest of your vacation as your boyfriend.

 

Elisa’s POV:

 

Onew: If you love me, then why don’t we make the remaining of your vacation worthwhile? I really want to spend the rest of your vacation as your boyfriend.

 

I was really touched at what he said. I can’t believe that I would be the girlfriend of Shinee’s leader.

 

Elisa: Okay. I love you.

 

I was shy when I said that, but he did not think twice and before replying back to me.

 

Onew: I love you too… But why don’t we keep this as a surprise. I have a feeling that they are trying to plan something.

 

Elisa: Okay…