The Meeting at the Mall Part 1

Meeting A Guy Three Times A Day= Fate

 

Cindy’s POV

 

Elisa and I went to the nearest mall and we started shopping like there was no tomorrow. We saw many stores we would normally see in New York; Forever 21, H&M, Footlocker and many more. Forever 21 was one of the many stores that both Elisa and I like to go because the things they have there was young and pretty, which is describing me and Elisa. We went through the racks and found many pretty outfits. We brought many skinny jeans, some plaid collar shirts, some graphic tees, and some sweaters. And the good thing is, things here was way cheaper than the ones in New York. But we had to stop before we buy a new suitcase to go back to New York and it was only our second stay.

 

Cindy and I were walking around when all of a sudden I needed to use the bathroom.

 

Cindy: Elisa. I have to use the bathroom.

 

Elisa: Okay. I want to walk around. When you are done, call me okay?

 

Cindy: Okay.

 

I walked to the bathroom and did my business. I walked out the bathroom looking for my phone in my bag. Right when I had my phone in my hand, I bumped into someone. I fell down on my and my phone was broken and I did not have a back up phone. I was getting really angry. I looked to see who the person I bumped into was and that person was ….

 

Jonghyun’s POV:

 

I was walking around the mall with my members. Key was running around the mall looking and throwing things for us to try on. Onew and I were lucky enough to escape so he won’t bother us with the clothes. Key may be the guy with the fashion sense but he is too naggy.

 

Onew hyung and I was walking around when I had to use the bathroom.

 

Jonghyun: Hyung. I need to use the bathroom.

 

Onew: Fine. But I am going to go buy some chicken. When you are done, call to see if I found my chicken yet. Okay.

 

Jonghyun: Arraso. I’ll be going.

 

I ran to the bathroom but I bumped into someone. I looked down and saw that the person fell on the floor and realized that the person was a girl. I saw her phone at a distance and it seems like it was broken. I turned my attention back to the girl and realized that it was Cindy. She must’ve noticed that it was me since I still had the same outfit as this morning.

 

Cindy’s POV:

 

I looked at the attacker and realized that the person was Jonghyun. I was shocked to see him twice in two days. I heard from my friends that if you meet the person three times a day, then he destined to be your true love. I wonder if that is true. I already meet him twice already but meeting him a third time would be impossible seeing that he might have a schedule tonight.

 

I eyed my broken phone and started pouting. I did not have a back up phone and I still have to call Elisa. What am I supposed to do no… URG… My life is more messed up then I thought it would be. Sigh…. I got off the floor, and picked up the remains of my phone, but I didn’t know what to do. I was completely confused. I hate it when this happened. Then all of a sudden, Jonghyun grabbed my wrist and started walking. I followed behind him wondering where he was bringing me. We stopped in front of a phone shop and went in.

 

Jonghyun: Pick any phone you want. I will be paying so don’t worry.

 

I nodded and started browsing through the phones. I saw a phone that I liked.

 

Cindy: I like this phone.

 

He gave me look. A surprise look. I was wondering why he gave me that look. He signaled for the person there to come over.

 

Sales: Welcome. How may I help you?

 

Jonghyun: I want this phone in its exact color please. (Phone: http://www.mobiletor.com/images/lg-lollipop-phone.jpg the one in pink).

 

The person came back with the phone in the box and he paid for it. I opened the box and took the phone from the box and inserted my sim card inside. I opened it and waited for it to process. When I went to the contacts, I realized that all of my contacts were not there anymore.

 

Cindy: Crap.

 

Jonghyun heard me and looked at me.

 

Cindy: My contacts were erased and I need to call my friend but I don’t have her phone memorized.

 

Jonghyun: Oh. Excuse me for a second.

 

He went out the store to call somebody and I waited for him.

 

Jonghyun’s POV:

 

I saw that Cindy’s phone was broken so I decided to buy a new one for her. I grabbed her wrist and pulled her with me towards the phone shop.

 

Jonghyun: Pick any phone you want. I will be paying so don’t worry.

 

She nodded and started browsing through the phone. Then she stopped at a particular one.

 

Cindy: I like this phone.

 

I was surprise that she picked the phone that I had (Jonghyun’s phone is in blue) but in a different color. I signaled for the person to come over.

 

Sales: Welcome. How may I help you?

 

Jonghyun: I want this phone in its exact color please. (Phone: http://www.mobiletor.com/images/lg-lollipop-phone.jpg the one in pink).

 

The sales came back with the phone in a box with all of its needed accessories. While I paid for the phone, I saw Cindy take her phone out the box and inserted her sim card in and opened the phone. Then her face went blank.

 

Cindy: Crap.

 

I was wondering why she said that. Did something happen. I was really curious. And I think she noticed my confused face so she explained to me what happened.

 

Cindy: My contacts were erased and I need to call my friend but I don’t have her phone memorized.

 

I felt the sudden urge to Onew hyung. I had a feeling that he was going to be with her friend.

 

Jonghyun: Oh. Excuse me for a second.

 

I went out to give Onew hyung a phone call…

 

Onew: Yeobosayo.

 

Jonghyun: Onew hyung where are you? Do you happen to be with the girl you meet at the restaurant right now?

 

Onew: As a matter of fact. Yes I am. Why? Are you going to hit on her after knowing that I have feelings for her?

 

Jonghyun: No. That is not the case. Her friend is with me and I accidently bumped into her and her phone broke so I brought her a new one but her contacts were not saved and she doesn’t know how to reach her friend. I just had a feeling that your two were going to meet up or something so I decided to see if my instinct was true.

 

Onew: Well it’s true. We are at KFC right now. Because of this phone call, I am missing out on my valuable chicken. You better come now and buy me more chicken to make up for this phone call.

 

Jonghyun: Arraso. Anneyong.

 

We hung up and I went back to Cindy with my phone visible. She was eyeing my phone and I was confused at why she was doing that.

 

Cindy: We have the same phone. But in different color.

 

I looked at my phone and realized that I just brought her the same exact phone for her but in different color. I looked back at her and smiled.

 

Jonghyun: Yea. I just remembered. Hehe. Let’s be friends. What’s your number?

 

Cindy: Oh… We just meet a few hours ago and you want my number already.

 

Jonghyun: Well, yea. Why. I can’t?

 

Cindy: I mean you can, but why don’t we exchange numbers the next time we bump into each other again. I wanted to test something out.

 

Jonghyun: Sure. Why not. But don’t forget. I will be remembering what you told me. Oh. By the way, I found your friend. She’s at KFC with one of my member.

 

Cindy: Did you just say KFC?

 

Jonghyun: Yea. Why?

 

Cindy: Then is she with Onew?

 

Jonghyun: Yea. Why?

 

Cindy: Because she is a chicken maniac like Onew. Wait, before when you went out to call someone, was that person Onew?

 

Jonghyun: Yea. I’m confused. Why do you sound surprise?

 

Cindy: Well, I bet that by the time we get there, Onew would be sulking because when you made that call, One must’ve brought a bucket of chicken and it was sitting there. Knowing Elisa, she would just start eating despite the fact that it’s not her bucket of chicken.

 

Jonghyun: Uh Oh. No one ever dare to steal chicken from Onew hyung. I wonder what’s going to happen. Let’s go check it out now.

 

Cindy: Okay.

 

Cindy’s POV:

 

He came back in after the phone call holding the same phone I had but in different color in his hand.

 

Cindy: We have the same phone. But in different color.

 

He looked at his phone and then looked back at me and smiled.

 

Jonghyun: Yea. I just remembered. Hehe. Let’s be friends. What’s your number?

 

I was surprised that he would be asking my number. But I still wanted to know if the meeting someone three times in a day was true so I decided to test it by telling him I will give it to him the next time we meet which would not be tonight.

 

Cindy: Oh… We just meet a few hours ago and you want my number already.

 

Jonghyun: Well, yea. Why. I can’t?

 

Cindy: I mean you can, but why don’t we exchange numbers the next time we bump into each other again. I wanted to test something out.

 

Jonghyun: Sure. Why not. But don’t forget. I will be remembering what you told me. Oh. By the way, I found your friend. She’s at KFC with one of my member.

 

I was shocked when he said that Elisa was at KFC with one of the members. I bet that member was Onew. Who the heck in Shinee would be at KFC right now and they had breakfast two hours ago. Only Onew would do that.

 

Cindy: Did you just say KFC?

 

Jonghyun: Yea. Why?

 

Cindy: Then is she with Onew?

 

Jonghyun: Yea. Why?

 

Cindy: Because she is a chicken maniac like Onew. Wait, before when you went out to call someone, was that person Onew?

 

Jonghyun: Yea. I’m confused. Why do you sound surprise?

 

Cindy: Well, I bet that by the time we get there, Onew would be sulking because when you made that call, Onew must’ve brought a bucket of chicken and it was sitting there. Knowing Elisa, she would just start eating despite the fact that it’s not her bucket of chicken.

 

Jonghyun: Uh Oh. No one ever dare to steal chicken from Onew hyung. I wonder what’s going to happen. Let’s go check it out now.


Cindy: Okay.

 

We headed towards KFC and we saw a rather surprising scene.

 

Key’s POV:

 

I was shopping with the members when Onew hyung and Jonghyun hyung decided to escape from shopping with me. Well at least I had Minho and Taemin here with me. I didn’t think anything would be happening to any of them since they are grown ups. Minho and Taemin both wanted to leave, but I made them stay. They even tried to sneak away, but knowing what happened to Jonghyun hyung and Onew hyung, I kept a closer eye on them making sure they don’t escape. We were enjoying our time until we decided to meet up with the other members to have lunch. I decided to call Onew hyung but he didn’t pick up. I tried Jonghyun hyung, but he didn’t pick up as well. I was wondering why they didn’t pick up, but knowing Onew hyung, he must’ve dragged Jonghyun with him to KFC, so I dragged Minho and Taemin to KFC. When we got there, we saw two girls sitting with Jonghyun hyung and Onew hyung and those girls were pretty too. But the scene I saw was even more shocking. I was too shocked to see that this was even going to happen at all. 

 

A/N: Hey Hey... second update today. and the last one. I was having so much fun writing this. I noticed that some of the things taht I wrote was repeated but it would make the story easier to understand because they are both from different pov's. Anyways... that's all for right now. If you want to continue reading.... Rememebr to come back tomorrow. But first, suscribe and comment... Thanks... :D