I LOVE YOU

Meeting A Guy Three Times A Day= Fate

 

WooYoung’s POV:

 

It has been a week since IU left… It has been boring here since she wasn’t here to keep me company. Although there was the comeback that was keeping me busy, but when we are on break, my mind shifts off to IU. I wonder how she is doing right now. She is schedule to come back tomorrow on the 5 o’clock plane in the morning. How do I know? Well, Nichkhun hyung’s girlfriend, Victoria, which happens to be IU’s best friend told her that and expected Victoria to go pick her up. But what does she do? She passes the duty to me. So now, I am going to pick her up. I can’t wait to meet her.


The Next Day:

 

IU’s POV:

 

It has been a week… I had a hard time forgetting about WooYoung. Every time I set my mind to do something, it always come back to WooYoung. I am on the plane right now going back to Seoul. I wonder how everyone is after I left.


The plane finally landed at the airport. I waited for everyone to leave the plane before leaving myself. Then I put on my disguise and walked to the luggage place and claim my luggage and proceeded out. I walked out and did not see Victoria unnie, so I decided to call her.

 

Phone Conversation:

 

Victoria: Yobeosayo?

IU: Unnie. Where are you? I landed already.

Victoria: About that IU, I had a sudden schedule, so I couldn’t come get you. I sent someone else to get you.

IU: Is that so. Who did you…

 

I stopped because someone was standing in front of me with flowers in his hands. And that person was WooYoung.

 

IU: I know who you sent now. I’m going to hang up now.

Victoria: Okay. Take care IU. We are going to hang out with Elisa and Cindy before they go back to New York.

IU: Okay. Annyeong unnie.

 

End of Phone Conversation

 

“What do you want?” I asked him. “I want to apologize for my behavior before you…” He started, but I didn’t let him finish. “Enough WooYoung. What’s done is done. You can’t bother me with how I feel about you anymore. Just like the sun can never rise from the west. Let’s go. I want to go home.” I started pulling my suitcase with me. “Where is your car?” I asked him. “This way.” He started heading to his car and I followed.

 

We got into the car and he started driving. Soon, we were by the Han River. Beside it was a very tall building. He stopped the car and got out. I followed behind.

 

“IU, when you said that the sun can never rise from the west, I am going to prove you wrong. There is a chance that the sun can rise from the west. In about 2 minutes, the sun will start rising, you will see what I mean.” He explained to me.

 

Two minutes passed and there were some lights. I looked at WooYoung and he was looking at me. “What is it that you have to prove to me? I asked him. He then pointed at the tall building. I saw something phenomenal. The sun was rising and the building happens to be on the west which means that the sun is rising from the west. I was stun at the sight. “Now you know that sun’s can rise from the west right?” He asked me. I nodded my head. “Now you understand that I can bother you with your feelings because I know you still have feelings for me. It’s hard forgetting someone that you liked for a long time.” He told me.

 

WooYoung’s POV:

 

I think this is it. I am going to confess to her now. I had a couple ring inside my pockets. I wanted my present for her when we become a couple are the couple ring. I kneeled down on my knees. “IU- ah. I know that I have been obnoxious with my behavior back then, and I found out that I was stupid. I finally realized that the person that I really love is you and not Cindy.” I confessed. I took out the ring. “To show how much I want this, I brought you this ring. I hope you will become my girlfriend.” IU looked at me and then at the ring. And then nodded her head. I was happy. I slipped the ring into her finger and held onto her hand not wanting to let go. We walked back to the car and drove back to IU’s home.

 

Elisa’s POV:


It has been a week since I left… Tonight, we are going back to Seoul to spend our last day tomorrow with Shinee, except for Onew and Jonghyun, 2PM, Seohyun unnie, Yonghwa oppa, JoKwon oppa, GaIn Unnie, IU unnie, and Victoria unnie. Cindy and I were packing our bags. Our days at Jeju Island was fun. We went to many place and climbed many mountains. JeJu Island is such a great place to go for vacation. I can’t believe that time passes by so quickly. It seemed that time passes by when we are happy. I decided to call the guys up personally to remind them.

 

Phone Conversation with Shinee:

 

Minho: Yeobosayo?

Elisa: Oppa. It’s Elisa.

Minho: Oh Elisa. How are you doing?

Elisa: I’m doing fine. Tell the guys that we are coming back tonight. We are going to spend our last day together in Seoul.

Minho: Really. What time are you going to land? Do you want us to get you?

Elisa: No… It’s fine. We can manage. By the way, meet us at the restaurant where we first met. DO you remember where it was?

Minho: Of course… How can I forget.

Elisa: Okay. See you tomorrow. Don’t forget to tell them.

Minho: Okay


End of Conversation

 

Phone Conversation with 2PM:

Junho: Yeobosayo?

Elisa: Oppa. It’s Elisa.

Junho: Oh Elisa. How are you doing?

Elisa: I’m doing fine. Tell the guys and JoKwon oppa that we are coming back tonight. We are going to spend our last day together in Seoul.

Junho: Really. What time are you going to land? Do you want us to get you?

Elisa: No… It’s fine. We can manage. By the way, meet us at the restaurant where we first met. DO you remember where it was?

Junho: Of course… How can I forget.

Elisa: Okay. See you tomorrow. Don’t forget to tell them.

Junho: Okay

 

End of Conversation

 

I decided to call only the girls and have them inform their boyfriends.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: Next chapter is the last chapter of Meeting You 3 Times= Fate... But... I will have a sequel so don't worry... <3

Seohyun: Yeobosayo?

Elisa: Unnie. It’s Elisa.

Seohyun: Oh Elisa. How are you doing?

Elisa: I’m doing fine. Tell YongHwa oppa, GaIn unnie, and Victoria unnie that we are coming back tonight. We are going to spend our last day together in Seoul.

Seohyun: Really. What time are you going to land? Do you want us to get you?

Elisa: No… It’s fine. We can manage. By the way, can you meet up with Shinee Oppas and go to the restaurant together? I forgot to tell them.

Seohyun: Okay

Elisa: Okay. See you tomorrow.

Seohyun: Okay.

 

Shinee’s POV:

 

Elisa and Cindy are coming back tomorrow to spend their last days with us. I wonder what we are going to do. The house had been boring with Elisa and Cindy in it for the past week. I wish time was back when we were still friends. Sigh… At least the are coming back tomorrow.