The Planning of the Trip and Money Money Money!!!!

Meeting A Guy Three Times A Day= Fate

 

Elisa's POV:

I came out of my shower and checked the time and realized that Cindy was late. I decided to call her to see where she was. As soon as I was about to press the call button on my cell, the door bell rang. I went to see who it was and sure enough, it was Cindy. 

Elisa: Why are you late?

Cindy: Cuz i was looking for my passport. 

Elisa. Oh. Let's start planning.

We sat down in front of my computer and started creating a list of things we wanted to do in Korea. 

Shopping, Eating, going to Music Bank, Site Seeing. Going to Namsan Tower and 63 building. 

After that, we decided to go to the airline to book our tickets. I quickly changed into causual clothing and left with Cindy. 

At the Airline;

We arrived and a person came to help us.

Airline Person: Hi, my name is Jamie. How may I help you.

Elisa: Hi, my friend, Cindy, and I decided to go to Seoul for a month. When is the flight where there would be avaliable seats?

Jamie: Well. the next flight is going to be on the 5th of July at 7:00 Am.

Cindy; Okay. We will take that. Its less than a week away anyways.

Elisa: Okay. Lets go get the money.

We went to the bank to get the money. Since we had been saving money from our part time jobs and from the Chinese New Year money that we got from relatives, we had just enough money to buy the plane ticket and our stay at the hotel. We went back to the airline and book the tickets and the hotel.

We both went our seperate ways and got home. I went home and started packing the things I need. Clothes for the whole month, including bras and underwears, three pairs of pajamas,  socks, and some shoes. I was going to pack my netbook as well, but I was going to use it before we let, so i just left it on my bed. I went out and decided to do some last minute shopping before my mom got home. 

I brought some clothes including a new bikini, and some toliteries. I went home just and my mom was cooking. I told her that I was going to leave in 5 days and then i went to take a shower. By the time i came out, my brother, my dad, my grandpa and my uncle were home. My mom decided to hold a family meeting.

Mom: okay. First off, Elisa is going to go to Korea in 5 days by herself.  What time is your flight?

Elisa; My flight is at 7 Am.

Dad: So early.

Elisa: Yea. It has to be that early because Korea is 14 hours ahead of us. So by the time I get there, it would be morning there as well. 

Dad: Okay. 

Uncle: How long are you staying there?

Elisa: For a month. 

Gavin; Yes. I get the room and computer to myself.

Elisa: You Jerk.

Mom: Okay Elisa, before I forget. I have something to give you.

Mom handed me a big envelope. I opened it and there was 10000 US dollars.

Elisa: OMG... Thanks mom. Thank you so much.

Mom: It's no problem. Its from me and your father.

Elisa: Thanks mom and dad.

Uncle: I have something to give you to.

My uncle handed me another envelope and inside were 600 US dollards.

Elisa: Thank you uncle. Thank you very much.

Grandpa: And you can't forget about me. Although I can't give you that much, but I hope you enjoy your stay at Korea.

My grandpa handed me an evelope and inside was 400 US dollars. 

Elisa: Thank you grandpa. All of these money is going to last me a long time in Korea. Thank you very very much.

Gavin: Now. Please do not foget about me.

My brother handed me a enevelope and inside was 500 US Dollars and a list of things he wanted. I was pretty amazed at how he wrote down what he wanted when it was just announced that I was going to Korea. 

Elisa; Thanks little thing. But I might not be able to remember to buy the things if I am enjoying my time tehre. But I will try.

Mom: Okay. Now that Elisa is all set to go to Korea, we should have a family dinner.

Elisa: Okay.

I was secretly happy inside because I knew that I was going to get more money from my grandparents, uncles, and aunts on my dad's side. I was too happy.

Two Days Later: 

We had a family dinner before my departure for Korea three days later.

We meet at a resturant in chinatown and had a big feast.

Grandma: Before we forget. Here is something from all of us.

She handed me a big envelope. I opened it and I saw 10,000 US dollars in there. I was shocked that I got so many money. I thought I would only get 5000 dollars. I was too happy.

Elisa; Thank you so much. But how did you manage to get 10,000 dollars? 

Grandma: Well, we wanted you to enjoy your time there at Korea. And we added 5000 dollars into your bank account for back up.

Elisa: Thank you so much guys. I will be sure to enjoy my time there in Korea and buy lots and lots of gifts.

CIndy's POV: 

I got home to see everyone sitting there. I quickly went over there after taking my shoes off. I sat down on the floor and my mom handed me an envelope. I looked inside and saw 10,000 dollars US Dollars in there. 
 
Mom: I want you to enjoy your time in Korea so I decided to give you money. Use them wisely. Unless you are shopping for things for us, then its okay.

CIndy: Thanks mom. This is the best. Kamsamida.
 
Mom: Oh, now she's talking in Korea. Oh and Cindy. We are going to have a family dinner in two days. Don't forget.

Cindy: Okay mom.
 
Two days Later:
 
We were a resturant before I left to Korea. I was secetly happy because I might get more money. My aunt and uncle came in and took their seat. Then they gave me an envelope. Inside was 10,000 US Dollars. I was too happy.
 
Cindy: Thank you uncle and auntie. I will use these wisely.
 
Uncle: No problem. Remember to take lots of pictures.
 
Cindy: Sure thing.
 
 
A/N I'M so sorry if this is too boring, But i wanted to include a chapter on how Elisa and Cindy got money. Altogether, Elisa and Cindy got total of 41,500 dollars for their trip to Korea. That is 637,500 won. Let's just hope that thats enough for the whole month.
I might make a second update later on. :D
 
REMEMEBR TO COMmENT AND SUBSCRIBE!!!!!