The Replacement Bride : Seven

The Replacement Bride
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Naeun's POV

 

"There's no other way, from now on you're my bride Naeun-ah."

 

I look at him, the guy who's standing in front of me that insist to get me getting married with him. I clench my fist tight before I land a punch on his nose as hard as I can.

 

"Why did you punch me???!! OH GOD!!"

 

Myungsoo is looking at me in disbelief before he's holding his nose, it seems like I broke his nose. I held my hand as well since I feel that my hand is hurting when I punch him. I don't know that punching someone can be this painful.

 

His friend, Sungyeol is coming towards him and held his hand when I notice that there's a blood stain on his hand. Yeah, it seems like I punched him hard. That's what it takes for kissing me and being stubborn by asking me to be his wife.

 

I'm not Nana, my twin sister, Nana is much prettier than me, she's always be the one who got everything because of her pretty face. We maybe get the same face but she's prettier and she can get any boy that she wants, including the boy that I want.

 

Nana likes girly thing while I'm not. I prefer going out my boy friends instead with my girl friends since I always think that girl is always be the same one. Talking about someone at the back, not even dare to talk in front of them. Nana is popular while I'm not. I never contacted her again after our parents got divorce and I heard that she's moving out from Seoul with my dad.

 

Nana is already getting much trouble for me, since we're kids, Nana is always the one who messed up and in the end I'm always be the one who cleaned up her mess. People tend to think that I'm her and I'm always be the one who got punch or anything. That's why I don't want to help her again, past is past, and I don't want to cleaned her mistake again.

 

I'm waking up from my daydream when I notice that he's already putting some tissues on his nose. Sungyeol is looking at me in disbelief as well, probably he thinks that how can a girl like me can punch someone like this. I scoffed for a while before I take my handkerchief and hand it to him.

 

"Here, use this. I don't want you to keep using tissues."

 

Myungsoo is looking at me before he took it and press it around his nose. I always feel bad whenever I'm doing this to someone, I just keep thinking that it's not me. I changed into someone since my mother passed away. It seems like I put a shield around me and not letting someone to get inside or closer...except him.

 

"How could you punch me??! I did nothing wrong in here!"

 

"You kissed me, mister. And kissing when we're just met? It's a bad thing Myungsoo-ssi."

 

I slump my body on the couch inside his workplace before he's following me as well and sitting across me. He's keep pressing his nose to make the blood stop but probably it's no use. I might be broke his nose.

 

"God, you hit me hard!"

 

"Sorry?"

 

I'm standing up from my seat before I'm bowing my head towards him and about to walk away. I don't feel like I need to be here again since I'm already telling him that I'm not insterested to be his wife or cleaning up my sister's mess.

 

"See you when I see you, Kim Myungsoo-ssi."

 

I'm about to walking outside his office room once again, hope that he won't chase me after what I've done to him. He might be letting me go and not even bothered to look for me again. But what I'm expected is wrong, his friend a.k.a Lee Sungyeol is the one who blocked my way now while he's only sitting and watching me with a smirk on his face.

 

"Where are you going now, Naeun-ssi?"

 

"Get back to my work. I left the shop back then when suddenly you, both of you came and kidnapped me."

 

"No, no, you're not going anywhere Naeun-ssi. After what you've done with my friend? You should responsible for that."

 

I look at him before I crossed my arms in front of my chest. "Fine, I'll responsible by taking him to the hospital, happy now?"

 

Sungyeol is looking at me before he's shaking his head and pointed out his index finger towards me. "Nope, you're going to be responsible by getting married with him. That's how you're being a responsible girl, not by taking him to the hospital."

 

"What??! NO--"

 

I'm about to spilled out everything that's on my mind before I feel that my hand is being dragged by him, no other than Kim Myungsoo itself and walk away from his office room. He's dragging me towards his car and push me to get inside the car, put my seatbelt on before he's getting inside as well and drive his car.

 

There's only a silence inside the car, I tried to look at him and the blood is still visible. His left hand is pushing the handkerchief on his nose while his other hand is holding the sterring wheel. Did I hit him that hard?

 

Myungsoo is quickly getting outside his car once we arrived at the hospital. He's holding my hand really tight, I don't understand why he's holding me like that like I can walk away from him. I'm not a little kid who's being pushed around by someone.

 

We're getting inside the hospital when the smell of medicine is quickly spread away. I always hate hospital, nothing good in here, medicine smell and a lot of people being hospitalized is only making me sick.

 

“YAH! You can at least let your grip! I can walk by myself.”

 

He’s stopping his walk when he reached the counter for him to signing up some paper while he's still holding my hand, not even bothered by some people's eyes that's looking at us. He’s looking at me for a moment, before he’s dragging me once again.

 

“Wait in here, araso? I will be back soon. When I say stay, you should stay and not walking around like a little kid.”

 

“I’m not a little kid!”

 

“Then prove it that I’m wrong.”

 

He’s walking back to the counter while I'm looking at my bruised hand that's already leaving a left mark. He’s surely held my hand really tight.

 

“Crazy man.”

 

I'm looking around the hospital since Myungsoo is keep talking to the person at the counter, it seems like he got some argument with that person which I don't know why. He's always be the one who got angry really fast, isn't he?

 

I'm still roaming around when I see someone walking accross me, my eyes get wider when I notice that he's always be the one that I'm looking for, he's the reason why I can't accept any other guy's feeling. I'm quickly walking towards him, a little bit running since I'm one hundred percent sure that it's him. It's Jaehyo Oppa.

 

I'm looking around when I reached the intersection of the hallway and turn my head to the right when I see him standing in front of the door and looking at some papers in front of him.

 

“Oppa…”

 

Jaehyo Oppa is turning his head and I can see that he's in the same shocked state with me. He must be can't believe that we're bumping to each other again, and I can see him once again, after he left since 6 years ago to continue on his study aboard.

 

I'm walking closer to me and a tear is rolling down on my face. Finally I can meet him again, our last goodbye isn't nice since I don't wan

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter