The Replacement Bride : Twenty

The Replacement Bride
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“I guess we have something to share, aren’t we?”

Jaehyo is looking at her from head to toe as he’s reconciled what’s actually going on in here. He’s actually never doubt to see her again, but some people said that they never seen Nana anywhere. Even some people said that she’s already dead, moving to another country, etc. In fact, he’s never really met her in person since maybe around ten years ago?

 

“Nana…what are you doing in here?”

 

Nana is looking at him as she smirked at him before she’s looking at him from head to toe. This guy is already changed from his head to toe, she’s known since before that the man in front of her is going to be extremely handsome, but she never thought that he’s going to be this hot. Too bad that her little sister is madly in love with him, and she got some respects towards her sister.

 

“Meeting you Oppa, of course! What else?” Naeun is coming closer before she’s taking a seat beside him. “It’s been ten years, right Oppa?”

 

Jaehyo nods his head before he’s moving his body since he’s just feeling uncomfortable. Nana is surely hot, her clothes are revealing with a really short mini dress, and eyeliner on her eyes. He’s just not getting used to it. She surely is having the same face as Naeun, but their attitude is totally 180 degrees, and he’s keep thinking that he saw Naeun.

 

“What do you want?”

 

“I don’t want anything from you Oppa…I’m here to asking you about my little sister. I know that you have met her before…”

 

“Naeun?” Jaehyo is drinking his drinks first before he turns his head towards her, “What do you want from her?”

 

“I just miss her…and I want to take something that’s basically mine.”

 

“Take something?”

 

Nana nods her head before she’s ordering some drink for herself. “Something really important that’s going to change my life forever.”

 

“What is that?”

 

“You’re going to find it later, Oppa…” Nana is turning her head before she’s smiling lightly, “Now tell me Oppa, where is she?”

 

“Aren’t you going to tell me anything about where you are, how’s your relationship with Taeil, or anything that’s related about yourself?”  Jaehyo is turning his head for a while, “What’s with the hurry?”

 

“Because I don’t have much time, my clock is ticking and every second’s means money to me.”

 

“You’re not going to meet Taeil first? You do know that he care about you the most, don’t you?”

 

“I have met him, Oppa…don’t worry.” Nana is taking a slip of her drinks again. “I met him first before I met you.”

 

“So, how’s uncle? Is he doing okay?”

 

“Abeoji passed away last year….so; I’m all by myself now.”

 

Jaehyo nods his head as he’s thinking that Naeun and Nana is actually an orphan now, they are just separated since they were still a little kid, and they’re all changed, everything is changed between them. He knows that they actually need each other. Every second in their life, they’re still a sister anyway.

 

“So, how about Naeun?”

 

“Naeun….she’s married now. With a chick and rich man who have a house at Gangnam district. Have you heard about it?”

 

Nana is smirking her head before she nods her head lightly. “Yeah, I heard that quite a lot. So, where is she now Oppa?”

 

“I don’t know. But she’s continuing her study again, I met her quite a lot at campus. She didn’t work again; she focused on being a daughter in law for Kim Corporation. Her husband is a chaebol, and he’s on the straight line for owning the money and the company. Have you heard about him? His name is Kim Myungsoo?”

 

“Yeah, I met him a few times.”

 

“Really? When?”

 

Nana is nodding her head before she’s taking a last slip of her drinks before she stood up from her chair. “It’s in the past, Oppa.” Nana is coming closer to him before she’s kissing his cheek lightly. “I bet I will see you around, Oppa?”

 

Nana is leaving him alone as he reconciles what’s just happening. He’s turning his head to see her all way along before she’s turning her head and giving him the last wink before she disappeared behind the wall and leaving him dumbfound….

 

 

******

 

 

Naeun is walking happily on her campus hallway as her hand is holding books that are going to be used for today’s class. She’s in a really good mood today, Myungsoo is going to have a day off this weekend, and he said that both of them are going to take another honeymoon since he screwed up the last honeymoon and he wants to make it right today. She just can’t wait for it to be happening and she wants their honeymoon now to be perfect from A to Z.

 

“Your cheek is going to burst if you’re smiling too much!”

 

Naeun is turning her head to her side as she’s smiling widely when she saw Chorong is the one who’s talking. “Chorong! You scared me!”

 

“Hey, it’s not my fault! You’re the one who’s smiling all the way…” Chorong is sneaking her arms before both of them are going through their class. “So…what’s with the happy face? Did Myungsoo do something?”

 

“SSTT!! Don’t speak about him in here. No one knows that I’m married with him!”

 

“Alright alright, I’m sorry. I forgot.”

 

Naeun is smiling widely again as both of them are going inside the class. Chorong is the closest friend that she can found in here. Some people in her class is just a total crazy or they didn’t give a thing about her and they’re just ignoring her but Chorong is the only one who’s coming closer to her and she just remi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter