The Replacement Bride : Two

The Replacement Bride
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“You’re getting married? For real?”

 

Myungsoo is looking at his friend that is staring at him with a confused look. He’s throwing the newspaper that he’s been holding on to the top of the table. “Do I look like I’m joking around right now, Sungyeol?”

 

Sungyeol is nodding his head as he puts his hand on his chin. “Well, how do you even getting married when you didn’t have any girlfriend? The girls that you took to the bar is just your fans, you can’t getting married with those girl right?”

 

“You don’t think I’m that low right? Those girls just want my money, nothing more.”

 

Sungyeol is looking at Sungjong that’s staring at the floor blankly. He seems like he’s just got a heart attack, he didn’t even speak since he came to his office. “What is wrong with your brother?”

 

Myungsoo is taking a look at his brother before he shrugged his shoulder. “He’s been like that since abeoji left the room. He’s still in a shocked state.”

 

Sungyeol is nodding his head as he’s looking at his friend once again that’s already sitting on his chair facing the window in front of him. “Anyway, we can’t get one of the girls that have a same money or fame like what you have. Those girls that we knew already taken anyway, even I don’t even get one.”

 

“I don’t want them either, not my type.”

 

“Who do you want then? You don’t want to lose all of your money just because of this crap right? Even look at your brother, he’s not studying in any business major like you do. How can he ruining a company?”

 

“Don’t…make me get mad at you Lee Sungyeol…” Myungsoo is turning his chair so he can look at his friend. “Can you at least help me with this?”

 

“Araso…I will find something to help you with your problem.”

 

Myungsoo is watching his friend as he’s taking out his ipad, looking for something that probably can help him with his problem. His father is just ruining his life in a perfect way that he can’t avoid. How can he found a wife in just a month? His father only wants him to learn a lesson, cut his money or cut his credit card is alright, but getting married is not what he’s thinking of right now.

 

“How about Suzy? You always like her since we’re in a high school, why don’t you ask her to get married with you?”

 

Myungsoo is in silent for a while when he heard that his friend is talking about Suzy. Yes, he does have a crush on her since before but he can’t ask her to get married with him. Not her. “No, it can’t be her. I can’t get married with her.”

 

“Why? She’s the only one that’s capable with you anyway. She’s one of the daughters from Bae Company. She’s pretty, she got the fame, and she got anything that what guy wants. You guys are perfect for each other, why don’t choose her?”

 

He’s leaving out a heavy sighed before he’s putting his chin over his hand. He’s looking at Sungyeol for a while, “You do know the reason why I can’t get married with her right? If I can getting married with her, I will ask her since before not now when abeoji asked me to do that.”

 

Sungyeol is about asked him another questions when someone’s knocking on his door. Myungsoo is looking at the door before talking again. “Come in.”

 

The door is being opened when his assistant is coming inside the room. His assistant is bowing at him for a while before handing him so

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter