The Replacement Bride : Twenty Nine

The Replacement Bride
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“You are not going to tell me anything?”

 

Myungsoo is staring at Sungyeol for a while before he’s turning towards Naeun but she didn’t seem like she’s going to tell him anything either. He’s ruffling his hair hard before he’s putting his arms on his waist while he’s moving his body as he doesn’t know what to do. Why his best friend didn’t tell him anything? Why Naeun keep this away from him as well?

 

“Myungsoo-ya...let’s talk about this inside.” Sungyeol is coming towards him before he’s grabbing his arms towards his apartment. “I’ll tell you everything.”

 

Naeun is watching Sungyeol lightly before she’s following them inside Sungyeol’s apartment. She really didn’t want to tell Myungsoo anything about it. She’s not ready for it, she didn’t know what to do if he knows everything about her past. She didn’t want him to hate her for doing this towards him. All she wants now is Myungsoo safe.

 

Myungsoo is sitting on a couch while his arms are on his knee waiting for any of them telling him what they mean by saying that he’s going to die. He’s not sick, he’s already knew that since he’s always check his body routine on hospital. Then why he’s going to die?

 

“I’ll get some drinks for us.”

 

“No. Sit.” Myungsoo is watching Naeun as she’s about standing up from her seat. She’s looking into him for a while before she’s obeying what he said and she’s sitting again in front of him. Myungsoo is turning his head towards Sungyeol before he’s gesturing him to say a word.

 

“Well...I don’t know where I’m going to say it, but—“

 

“I’ll tell you. Sungyeol got nothing to do with it. I’ll say it.”

 

Naeun is taking a deep breath before she’s looking into Myungsoo’s eyes. Myungsoo is staring at her while he’s listening to everything that she said. A reason why she’s leaving him before, and why she needs to keep away from Myungsoo because he’s going to die if he keeps near her. And why Nana did this towards her and Myungsoo as well. She didn’t want any other secret between them. They’re still husband and wife after all since she never get a chance to put the documents of their mariage into the court.

 

“Your life is in danger if you keep near me. Nana is in a huge debt with someone, and that man is dragging you into this mess since he only knew that Nana is getting married with someone named Kim Myungsoo. I...don’t know how he found out about you but he said that he’s going to kill you. Nana said that the only way to make you safe is to make sure that you near her, and I have to stay away from you.”

 

“I have to get divorce with you to make sure that you’re safe...I really am sorry.” Naeun is stopping her words for a while as she’s watching him to say something but he didn’t.“That’s why I have to stay away from you.” Naeun talked again, “Because your life won’t be safe if you keep near me.”

 

Myungsoo is watching her as he didn’t know what to say or even react at what she said towards him before. Is there anyone that didn’t freak out when they know that they’re going to die soon? If there is someone out there who got same problem as him, what will that person do? He doesn’t know what to do. He really doesn’t know.

 

He wants to scream his lung out. He wants to kick or punch anyone but he can’t. He really want to get angry towards Naeun but he can’t. He loves her too much that knowing this hurt him more. He thought that when she’s leaving him, it’s just because she got another feelings towards Jaehyo, more than just a brother-sister relationship.

 

But what he thought before is wrong. Everything is beyond his imagination as he doesn’t know what to do. He know that he loves her. He’s sure about it. There’s no doubt that he loves her. He can die because of her, if that’s what it takes to fall in love with her.

 

“How long did you know this?” Myungsoo is finally speaking as he’s turning his face towards Sungyeol. “Did you know this for a long time?”

 

“No.” Sungyeol shook his head, “I just knew this when I met her after we went to Jaehyo’s house two weeks ago.”

 

“FCK!! WHY YOU DIDN’T TELL ME??!!”

 

“What do you want me to say to you?? Hey, you’re going to die if you keep chasing her?? Do you want me to say that??!” Sungyeol replied back, “I know I’m wrong but what do you want me to do? I’m blaming myself because I’m the one that got you into this mess! I shouldn’t make those homepage!!”

 

“Fck Lee Sungyeol!! Fck!!” Myungsoo is quickly getting up before he’s grabing his friend’s collar. “Do you know how much I want to punch you because you keep this one as a secret?? Do you even consider me as your friend??!”

 

Myungsoo is already raising his hand before Naeun is getting between them as she’s holding Myungsoo’s hand, trying to make him stop. She should be the one who got hit and not Sungyeol. She deserves it as she’s bringing a mess into his perfect life. She knew that she should stay away from him from the start.

 

But will she be happy if she didn’t know Myungsoo from the first place?

 

“Myungsoo! Stop!!” Naeun is holding his hand while Myungsoo is just staring at her. He didn’t move yet he doesn’t know what to do as well. He’s putting his hand down before he’s releasing Sungyeol’s collar. Naeun is pulling her hand towards Myungsoo’s cheek like what she’s always did back then when she’s trying to make him calm before Myungsoo flinch a little.

 

He didn’t know what’s wrong with him. His body is moving by his own. He’s not scared of her but he’s not ready for her yet.

 

Naeun notices his body movement as she’s quickly pulling her hand back

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter