The Replacement Bride : Twenty Eight

The Replacement Bride
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Nana’s POV

 

I know I’m a bad person. I know it very clearly even when people didn’t tell me anything.

 

I’m ruining my sister’s wedding, I know it. I know it very well. Kim Myungsoo hates me that deep until he can tore me into pieces when he sees me. I know everything and I’m not emotionless person, I can tell everything in just seeing it.

 

But what can I do now? I’m having a hard time just by living with my father that after he died, he left me with a huge debt and I don’t know how to pay for that. I’m not rich; I don’t like to work my body off to just get single money to pay for my father. Until, I found that Myungsoo was looking for a wife, and I knew he can help me out of this torturing.

 

But my luck never had been good. When I thought that I will end my miserable life, that stupid as$ Woo Jiho found me and I was forced to get back to his mansion and working my body again to just paid off the debt. My father is crazy, how can he get a loan until 1 million dollars? And on the top of that I don’t know how to pay it. Even if I worked for my whole life, I still can’t get it.

 

What I’m telling Naeun is the truth, Woo Jiho is never been the person that you want to mess up your life with. Even if I can I want to run away as far as possible from him, but how can I do that? He will track me down in any way that he can found.

 

Myungsoo’s life is in a danger is the truth. I don’t know why that man is bringing Myungsoo’s up but I know that he did this on purpose just to make me not running away from him. I just want to protect him because I know that Jiho won’t mess up with Myungsoo if he knew that I will still keep in touch with him….and another reason is because I don’t want Jiho to know about Naeun.

 

Naeun is another reason why I did this. I’m older than her, and I know that Naeun is having a good life right now, but I just want a little taste of happiness in my life because I know that my life won’t be that long. Who knows what Jiho will do to me once he knew that I can’t pay off the debt? I will probably get killed or I will forever be stuck with him.

 

Jiho knew that I’m staying with one of the richest man in Korea, and he said that it’s a good thing so I can get an advantage by getting his money to pay that debt. I know that it’s the easiest way to get rid of the debt but I’m not that low. I know that Myungsoo probably wouldn’t know that his money is missing….but I just want him to acknowledge me since I’m supposed to be his wife.

 

I want to have one happy family with a husband that loves me with the way Myungsoo is looking at Naeun. I know that he’s deep in love with Naeun, and I shouldn’t mess up with their marriage but what can I do? Even if someone’s getting into my position what will that person do?

 

I know everyone hates me…but I just want a little care from Myungsoo and that’s all.

 

“Nana…breakfast is ready.”

 

I turn my head to the door when I see that Sungjong is peeking out on the door and a smile is plastered on his face. I’m smiling lightly before I’m following him to down to get some breakfast. At least, Sungjong is always treating me nicely even though I know that he knew the truth but he keeps making me feels at least at home.

 

“Do you have any plan today?” Sungjong is looking at me as he spreads butter on his bread. “I can’t stay at home since I got a photo shoot today.”

 

“Ah…I’m going to meet my old friend.”

 

“Really? Then have fun. You have been stuck inside the house for a whole week. It’s good to see you going out again.”

 

I’m smiling lightly before I take a bite of bread into my mouth. I lie. I’m not going to meet my old friend…instead I want to meet Jiho. He insisted that I should meet him today and he’s going to send me one of his men to picking me up. I don’t know what he’s going to do to me today…and it’s making me crazy just at the thought of thinking about it.

 

I’m in a deep thought when I see Sungjong is standing up from his seat and he’s drinking his juice in a flash before he’s grabbing his phone and his belongings. “Are you left already?”

 

“Yeah.” Sungjong nods his head before he’s smiling widely. “You can continue your breakfast. I’ll be back later at night. See you later Nana-ssi.”

 

I’m nodding my head as I watched him walking towards the door and disappeared. It’s always feel empty since abeoji is really busy outside the country so I barely see him while Myungsoo…he’s never going home again. He never come to take his clothes as well and I bet he’s buying a new one or he borrowed some clothes from Sungyeol.

 

I’m standing up from my seat as an ahjumma is quickly approaching the table and cleaning it right away. I’m going upstairs and changing my clothes into comfortable one before I’m putting my phone and my wallet inside my bag. I open the safe box inside the room and take some money from it before I put it on an envelope and put it inside my bag as well.

 

Even if I didn’t want to admit it…I do take some money from Myungsoo. I already promised myself that I will pay back the money that I borrowed from him later. He wouldn’t know that I take that money anyway, right?

 

I’m going downstairs and leaving the house as I’m waiting for a car to pick me up. I’m at the right moment as soon as I get outside, a black car is approaching and one of the men is coming outside and he opens the door for me. How gentle Woo Jiho can be for letting his men do this kind of thing.

 

I’m getting inside and they’re taking me to his place. I’ve been here for two times if you count today as well. He got a house that’s being placed at the side of the town since I know that gangster wouldn’t live at the centre of the city with a lot of people are walking at the front.

 

I’m getting off from the car and walking inside the house as I’m quickly greeted by one of his men that I will always remembered his name since he’s always with him, Lee Minhyuk. “Mr.Woo is already waiting for you, Ms.Son.”

 

I nod my head as I don’t know how to respond him before I’m getting inside the office. Minhyuk is leaving me and Jiho alone before I’m coming closer and put the money down on the table. Jiho is looking at the money for a while before he’s looking at me. If stares could kill, I really want to kill him right away.

 

“That makes my father’s debt done. One million dollars.”

 

Jiho smirk his face before he took the money and put it inside a box behind him before he turned his body towards me again. He’s putting h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter