The Replacement Bride : One

The Replacement Bride
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“WHAT IS THIS??!”

 

Mr.Kim is throwing the newspaper on the top of the table inside his room and he’s looking at his personal assistant that is lowering down his head. “Didn’t I tell you to clear up this rumor and what I see now? My son name was all over the internet and magazines!!”

 

Mr.Kim is looking at the newspaper once again as he reads out loud what’s written on the newspaper. “Kim Myungsoo, the chaebol from Kim’s family was spotted making out with a girl on the club last night…” Mr.Kim is watching his personal assistant as he’s throwing it over him. “Get my son. Now.”

 

His personal assistant nodded his head as he’s walking to the hallway. He’s quickly walking to the room that’s spotted on the corner of the hallway. He’s about to walking along when he saw someone’s walking outside the room.

 

“Ah, Hyungnim. Looking for my brother?”

 

He quickly nods his head as he bows lightly to the man who greeted him before. “Yes, Mr.Kim. I’m looking for your brother.”

 

“Just call me Sungjong, Hyungnim.” Sungjong is smiling at the man as he allows him to get inside the room. “He’s inside. I already tried to wake him up, yet he doesn’t want to wake up. Try to wake him up then.”

 

He nods his head as he enters the room. He’s quickly waking him up by calling out his name. “Kim Sajangnim…”

 

Myungsoo is already feeling slightly annoyed by his brother sudden entrance and now another person is calling out his name once again. He’s quickly waking up from his bed as he throws a death glare to the person who’s waking him up. “YAH! HYUNGNIM!!” He’s sitting up on the top of his bed as he rubs his eyes lightly. “Don’t you know that it’s still early? I don’t have to do any work today, why are you waking me up?”

 

“Mr.Kim asked me to wake you up. He wants to talk with you Kim Sajangnim…”

 

Myungsoo is looking at the person next to him once again as he lays down on the top of his bed again. “Tell my father that I’ll meet him up on the company. I’m still sleepy.”

 

“But Kim Sajangnim—“

 

“Get out. Now.”

 

Myungsoo can hear a footstep coming out from his room. He feels relieved since he can sleeps again. He already slept last night after going out to a club with his friend. He arrived at two in the morning and he can’t wake up now. Not yet.

 

“Hyung, don’t you think you’re a little bit harsh to hyungnim?”

 

Myungsoo is leaving out a heavy sighed as he heard another voice. He’s waking up from his bed as he’s ruffling his hair in frustration. “YAH! Sungjong-ah! Your brother is trying to sleep in here. Get out!”

 

“But your action towards him is really unacceptable, Hyung.”

 

Myungsoo is leaving out a heavy sighed once again as he’s leaving his bed and walking towards the bathroom. His brother is watching him closely as he’s waiting for him to get outside the bathroom by sitting on the couch inside the room. He’s taking out his phone when he heard the door was being opened. He takes a look for a moment when he saw his brother is already wrapped by a bathrobe.

 

Myungsoo is walking to his walk-in-closet and try to find something to wear on today. Sungjong is walking inside as well, as he’s taking out something from his closet. “You should wear something neat today hyung…”

 

He’s looking at his brother as he took the shirt from him. “Why? I’m always looking neat whenever I go…”

 

“But today’s different. Abeoji seems angry to you hyung…”

 

“I didn’t do anything wrong, why abeoji should angry to me?” Myungsoo is looking at his brother as he puts on the suit. “And, Sungjong-ah, you don’t have anything to do today? No commercial shoot or dramas shoot?’

 

“Nope. I’m free today hyung.”

 

“Really? It’s rare to see you on home. Whenever I woke up, I never seen you, you’re already disappear.”

 

Myungsoo is walking out from his walk-in-closet as he takes out his phone and heading outside his bedroom. He’s walking downstairs and takes a seat on dining table to get some breakfast first. Sungjong is following him by sitting next to him as he takes out some bread and put it on the top of his plate. He’s looking around to find his assistant yet he can’t be found.

 

“Where is Mr.Jang?” Myungsoo is looking at his brother as he takes out some bread as well. Sungjong is looking at his brother as he shrugged his shoulder.

 

He’s eating his breakfast in a flash and drinking out some juices that already prepared for him. He’s leaving the dining table right away as he put shades on his eyes before storms out to the garage. He’s about to drive off when he heard tha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter