The Replacement Bride : Twenty six

The Replacement Bride
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Myungsoo is staring at her back view as he can see that she’s running away from him. Running away from his life forever. He knew that he shouldn’t let her hand go just like that, he didn’t want to do that. Even just thinking about that is hurting his heart, really bad. He slumped his body on the chair while he’s watching his friend is coming inside the shop as he’s taking a seat in front of him.

 

“I guess it didn’t work well, did it?”

 

Myungsoo shrugged his shoulder as he’s watching Sungyeol closely. “Nope, she keep asking me to sign the divorce paper. I refused at first but she said that she’s not happy with me...that breaks my heart the most.”

 

“She cried.”

 

“I know.”

 

“Doesn’t that means she still loves you?” Sungyeol replied back, “She’s not going to cry if she didn’t love you back.”

 

Myungsoo is leaving out a heavy sighed before he’s shaking his head. He knew that Naeun is up to something, and she didn’t tell him anything. If he’s just telling him any reason why she’s doing this, leaving him in just a split of seconds, he will try to understand. Any reasons that she tell him, he will believe it even though it breaks his heart more than this.

 

He’s already suffering much because of this, and there’s nothing that will break him more than this. “I know that she still loves me, but there’s nothing that I can do. I don’t want to get into a relationship when it’s only one person who wants to continue it. And I bet she didn’t want to get back with me again.”

 

Sungyeol is looking at him before he’s leaving out a heavy sighed. He knew that he should do something for his friend, but he doesn’t know what to do. Every pieces in his mind is already thinking that there’s something going on between Naeun and Nana and he should know what is it. Why Nana is coming back again after she’s leaving him right before their wedding?

 

“Myungsoo-ya...” He’s looking at his friend as he remember something. “Do you know Woo Jiho?”

 

“Woo Jiho?” He replied back before he shrugged his shoulder. “I don’t know. Why are you asking me that?”

 

“I was coming to your house last week to get something when I heard Nana was talking to someone named Woo Jiho. Maybe you do know who he is because she’s your wife after all, she’s going to tell you something.”

 

“She’s not my wife, and how can you get into my house without telling me anything??” Myungsoo is looking at his friend, “I should change the password for sure.”

 

“Yah, it’s not my fault! I called you for many times but I can’t reached you and I need those. I didn’t steal anything!”

 

Myungsoo is looking at Sungyeol again who’s already grinning in front of him. He didn’t want to talk or doing anything since he’s not in the mood for it. But as he’s thinking about another name that’s probably will answer anything about his problem with Naeun, he will find that person. He’s leaving out a heavy sighed before he’s standing up while Sungyeol is looking at him.

 

“Where are you going?”

 

“Home. I need to talk to Nana.”

 

“I thought you’re going to fix your problem with Naeun, not running away from her.” Sungyeol is standing up as well, “I will help you by talking to Nana.”

 

“No. I’m going to talk to her.”

 

“Then I will talk to Naeun.” Sungyeol replied back before he’s placing his hand on his coat. “You talk with Nana, since she’s only talking to you and Naeun will not talking to you. I will go and find Naeun.”

 

“But—“

 

“Go. I won’t do anything bad to her.”

 

Myungsoo is looking at Sungyeol as he’s flashing him a genuine smile before he poked his friend’s shoulder and going straight to his house. He’s walking back to Naeun’s home and quickly getting inside and drive off. He really needs to hear Nana’s side that he’s never heard before. Myungsoo is parking his car as soon as he arrives inside his house.

 

He’s getting inside as he sees Sungjong is sitting on the living room. Sungjong is looking at him as well before he’s getting up and turning off the tv. “Hyung! I thought you’re staying with Sungyeol’s hyung....”

 

“Where is she?”

 

“Who?”

 

“Nana! Who else?”

 

“She’s upstairs...” Sungjong replied him, “What’s wrong?”

 

“I have to talk to her.”

 

Myungsoo replied him shortly before he’s getting upstairs to his room. He knew that Nana would be inside since she’s not going to go around the house. He’s putting his hand on the door knob when he heard her voice from inside. He’s hesistated for a while before he’s trying to listening to everything that she said.

 

“....I’m going to pay you back Mr.Woo...just give me one month to fulfill it....I know, I really am sorry. I already worked hard for six month on your place just to pay my father’s debt....I won’t running away....No! You can’t do that!! Kim Myungsoo got nothing to do with it!! Don’t you dare!!”

 

He’s trying to heard it  again as he heard his name was being mentioned. Sungyeol is right about Nana got something to do with Woo Jiho, but he doesn’t know anything. He’s opening his room’s door when Nana is standing back facing him before she’s turning her body and a smile is quickly curved on her face.

 

“Myungsoo-ssi...” Nana is holding the hem of her skirt before she’s smiling lightly, “I thought you won’t coming back home.”

 

“Skip that part and answer me honestly.” Myungsoo hissed back, “What did you tell Naeun?”

 

“Tell her what? I don’t understand....”

 

“What did you tell her until she’s asking me to get divorced with her?”

 

“I didn’t talk with her at all.” Nana replied him, “Can we talk about it with a cool head?”

 

“Just answer me, Son Nana.” Myungsoo scoffed before he’s looking at her again, “I’m not in the mood for this. I don’t even want to talk with you at all. Don’t make things hard between us as you didn’t answer me honestly. Did you talk with Naeun or not?”

 

Nana is looking at him as she can’t answering him at all. She knew that he’s already knew that she asked her to get divorced with him so she can be safe. She didn’t want to live under fear again, and her life is reckless. She’s the first one who met him then she should be the one who have him right?

 

“No.” Nana replied back, “If that’s what you’re going to ask me, I don’t have anything to say. Please leave me alone.”

 

Myungsoo is laughing hard before he’s coming closer towards her. Closing the distance between them while Nana is taken back by his sudden gesture. “You can stay here because of my dad, if he’s not around here anymore, I can do everything I want. This is my house and my room. You’re not my wife and you’re not going to be one. Got that?”

 

Nana is looking at him as she can’t react or do anything. He’s scary and she knew that. He can be a wild beast but she knew that there’s a soft spot that she can grab. She’s Nana after all, she can get anything she wants.

 

Myungsoo is looking at her before he crashed his lips towards her and pulling her closer towards him. He’s deepening the kiss, and crashing her lips more and more before he pulled it back. He smirked towards her before he’s releasing her. “I know you’re dying for that one.” Myungsoo is turning his body, “Woo Jiho, eh?”

 

Nana’s eyes are getting bigger as she’s trying to explained everything before he’s pushing her hands away and walking towards the door. Not even bothering to look at her. “I’m not that stupid to get tricked, Nana-ssi...”

 

Myungsoo is slamming the door as he’s walking outside and meet his brother’s eyes

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter