The Replacement Bride : Twelve

The Replacement Bride
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Suzy’s POV

 

I’m looking outside the window and staring at it blankly while waiting for Myungsoo to take our orders. I always miss Seoul. Leaving Seoul and going to America to pursue my dream to become a ballerina is the hardest decision that I made for my entire life. The reason is of course him, Kim Myungsoo. We’re always been together since we’re little kids, thanks to our fathers. But everything is always changed and the decision that I made when we’re in high school is changing everything…

 

“Suzy-yaa….”

 

I turn my body from facing the window when I see that Myungsoo is coming inside the room with his bag on his hand. It’s always been our routine to go to our house together; either it’s using his car or my car. And today, Myungsoo is the one who’s going to drive me home. I’m smiling at him lightly before I move my body and walking towards my desk and put the books inside my bag.

 

Today is our last week before our graduation, and we will move our path different from each other, he will take business major at one of the prestigious college in Seoul while I…don’t know what to do with my life. I don’t want to take over my father’s company since I don’t have any desire for business and my math is really the worst. I always like to dance…but my father against it.

 

Myungsoo is coming closer as he’s taking a seat in front of me with him facing me. The smile is plastering on his handsome face and I can’t hold my curiosity of what happen with him. “What happen?”

 

“Eh?”

 

“Why are you smiling like that?” I put my last book inside my bag before I turn my face to look at him. “You seem happy.”

 

“Really? Ah…it’s nothing.”

 

I nod my head before take a seat on my desk and facing the window. I always love my class, the weather is always coming out really nice from the window and I can see clearly at what happen outside. “We’re going to graduate soon and we will have different path…you have great future, while I…I don’t know what’s going to be happening with my life.”

 

“Hey, don’t talk like that. You will have a bright future, your dad loves you.”

 

“Yeah, I know. But I only have you…and if you’re gone and getting busy, I got nothing left.”

 

“I will always be there for you, remember? I promise, I will take a good care of you, always. I will always be your superman.”

 

I’m laughing lightly before I punch his arm lightly. “Superman is only for a kid, and you’re not a superman Kim Myungsoo.”

 

“Yes I am. And you’re always being my Louis-lane.”

 

I turn my face and looking at him while he’s giving me a really heartwarming smile that he’s always showing it to me. I’m the only girl that can see this side of him, not even any girl in this school. He always gives them a cold treatment, a boy that can’t be approach or even coming closer to him. I’m laughing lightly at his statement. “Don’t be silly. You’re not superman and I’m not Louis-lane.”

 

I’m hoping off from the table and grab my bag. This conversation is leading nowhere and I always be scared to see this side of him. “Don’t you want me to be your superman Suzy-yaa?”

 

“Eh?” I tilt my head and shake my head lightly. “Stop with this superman thingy and let’s get home.”

 

“Marry me, Suzy-yaa…”

 

I’m turning my head and looking at his eyes that are looking at me with a warming gaze. I can’t believe what I just heard and he’s asking me to marry him? Did he even look at me more than just his friend? I don’t even hear that he said that he loves me. “W-What? Don’t be silly Myungsoo-yaa…you must be getting a light hit on your head that’s why you speak nonsense now.”

 

“No, I’m serious in here. Marry me.”

 

“We’re just turning eighteen this year Kim Myungsoo…what are you expecting from me? Marry you and having a child? I just going to face the whole new paper on my chapter and then…this? Marriage life? You do know that I can’t stand any commitment with boys, that’s why I can’t have really long relationship more than one month, and by marrying you…my life will be turning one hundred eighty degrees and I don’t want it.”

 

I’m looking at him as he’s staring at me blankly. I’m leaving out a heavy sighed and smiling lightly. “Let’s stop this conversation, eh? Come on, it’s going to be late soon.”

 

He’s staring at me once again before he’s leaving me and walking in front of me. I’m looking at his back that seems getting away from me, far away from me, and I can’t even reach it again…

 

“Suzy? Suzy?”

 

I’m turning away my face to see at Myungsoo who’s already looking at me. I’m smiling at him lightly before I took a glass of cappuccino in front of me and drinking it lightly. Myungsoo is doing exactly the same but his eyes didn’t look at me, like he’s avoiding me…like what he did for seven years.

 

“How are you Myungsoo-ya?”

 

“I’m good. How are you? How’s America?”

 

“I’m good, I always been well.” I’m smiling at him before I take something out from my bag. It’s a little present from me that I bought for him from America. “This is for you. A little gift from me.”

 

“Ah, thank you.”

 

I’m looking at him that’s putting my present inside his pocket before he took another slip of his drink. It seems like he didn’t want to talk with me or even start a single conversation. “I heard you’re already marriage…”

 

Myungsoo is looking at me for the first time since we’ve been drinking together befor

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter