The Replacement Bride : Thirty One

The Replacement Bride
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Naeun’s POV

 

 

“I guess we have something to talk, aren’t we?”

 

I’m turning my head slightly to the side as I’m finding two more man with a black leather jacket is looking towards us. I really want to run as fast as I can to the apartment, it’s only few metres from here but I already know that he’s not going to let me go away so easily. He’s the kind of man that won’t let things going out like that so easily.

 

“Do you want me to go with an easy way to you or the hard one?” Jiho is propping out his chin before he smirked lightly. “If I were you I will choose the easy one, Naeun-ssi.”

 

“We can talk here.” Finally I said a word. I won’t be intimidated by his words. “We don’t have any kind of relationship where we can talk in private.”

 

Jiho is looking at me before he’s smiling lightly. I hate that kind of smile which I don’t know how to read. He’s angry or he’s fine with my boldness saying that towards him. I’m tightening my grip towards my plastic bag before I see him eyeing his eyes to his man and he’s quickly grab my hand.

 

“Then you’re choosing the hard one, Naeun-ssi.”

 

I’m trying to scream my lungs out but I can’t. He’s quickly put a handkerchief on my mouth while I’m kicking my legs towards his legs but he’s avoiding it. I know it’s hopeless to do it once more once I’m already inside his car. He’s sitting beside me and the car is quickly driving off to only God’s know where.

 

I’m turning my head to his direction slightly and my eyes quickly meeting his eyes. Those dark brown orbs and a blonde hair. I don’t know why but I guess I have seen him somewhere. I try to remember when I remembered that I see his picture inside Nana’s wallet. Did Nana have some kind of relationship that I don’t know?

 

Why Nana is running away with the one that’s probably the one that she loves the most?

 

I was in a deep thought when I heard the car is getting inside the garage and Jiho is quickly getting off from the car. He’s looking at me for a while before he’s gesturing me to get out from the car as well. I’m following him hopelessly when I see someone’s sitting at one of the chair at the middle of the room.

 

I’m looking around and see that we’re actually at the large garage with a very little window at the right side. I’m turning my head again when I found out that Nana is the one who’s sitting at the middle of the room. I’m running as fast as I can towards her and she’s already crying in front of me. Her eyes are swollen and her lips are torn off and there’s a visible mark on her lips.

 

 “Nana…what happened to you?”

 

Nana is looking at me for a while before she’s smiling lightly. She shook her head without saying anything. I’m looking at her once more and I know that she’s been hiding something. Nana is a strong woman and she will not let anybody to just slap or punch her face like that. “What’s wrong—“

 

“Sorry to interrupt ladies…but I have something to talk and I want to get involved with your girly talk.”

 

I’m looking at Jiho who’s already standing in front of us with his hands are being put at the side of his waist. I’m moving my body slightly before I’m watching him closely. I really want to punch his face or kicking his as$ if I can but I’m totally surrender and Nana is already got beaten up and I know it’s none other because of this man.

 

Jiho is grabbing a chair and pushing me one and tied me up into a chair before he’s grabbing another one. I’m sitting next to Nana before he’s looking at us, “So…I know you must be curious about what’s going on in here, right, Naeun-ssi?”

 

“What do you want?”

 

“You didn’t want ask anything about her?” Jiho is propping his chin before he’s smiling lightly, “Ah, we forgot to invite one person here.”

 

I’m watching him closely before I see him taking out a phone from his pocket and I notice that it’s mine. My eyes are about to popping out when I know something is not going to be good if he had my phone. He will call Myungsoo. I’m quickly standing up from my seat before my body is being pulled and forced me to sit on a chair again.

 

“I’ve been waiting for you to call me, Myungsoo-ssi…”

 

I heard him clearly. He called Myungsoo. I don’t want him to come here. I want him to stay away from this. It’s all about my life and Nana, it’s all because of our father and he got nothing to do with it especially Jiho is already saying that he’s going to kill Myungsoo.

 

“She’s alright…do you want to hear her voice?” Jiho is pushing the phone on my ear before I heard him calling out my name. And the fear is quickly strucked me. I want to be with him. I want to get inside his embrace. And I finally teared up, “Myungsoo….”

 

Jiho is already taking my phone away before I can speak more or talking to him again. He smirked towards me before I heard him asking Myungsoo to come here. I shook my head lightly before I turn my head to see Nana, asking for some help but she’s just staring at the floor. Tears are still rolling down from her eyes but she didn’t speak or do anything.

 

“So, where do we begin now?”

 

“What did you do towards Nana?” I shoot back, “Why she’s like this?”

 

“Nana? I didn’t do anything towards her…I’m just giving her a little lesson.” Jiho replied back, “She’s just having a little bit of confusing time right now.”

 

“What—what are you saying?”

 

“You must be known that there must be something going on between us. I will let someone’s going after they finished with their debt. I’m someone with my own words. But…don’t you remember anything about me, Naeun-ssi?”

 

I shook my head as I can’t remember anything about h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter