The Replacement Bride : Eleven

The Replacement Bride
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Myungsoo’s POV

 

The light of the morning is coming through my window as it’s quickly shoots me right through my eyes. I’m groaning in my sleep as my sleep is being disturbed by that and my phone is ringing next to me. I’m searching it using my hand with my eyes not fully awaken yet. I’m looking at it with my half-lidded eyes when I see that it was actually Mr.Jang.

 

“Hello…”

 

“Good morning, Kim Sajangnim…don’t forget your meeting starts at eight.”

 

I’m rubbing my eyes when I see at the clock at the wall in front of me when I see that it’s actually still 5 in the morning. Oh my God, Mr.Jang is trying to kill me. “Yes…yes…I will come to the office half an hour before eight.”

 

I’m hanging up the phone and put it back on the desk next to me before I’m turning my body to my left. 5 hours not moving my body by inch is surely killing me. I’m groaning in pain as I rub my right arms when I open my eyes. I’m almost jumping in shock when I see that Naeun is sleeping and she’s facing me. Oh God, I’m rubbing my chest lightly as I’m watching her sleeping soundly.

 

She’s not even bothered to open her eyes, isn’t she? Actually when a person is being watched by someone they usually feel it and turning their body or do something. Did marriage life is looking like this? I’m sleeping with someone that I barely knew, the girl who I just met a week ago because her so-called twin sister is missing in action and her sister is the one who replaced her.

 

Am I that desperate until I’m agreeing and saying ‘I do’ in front of people and making a promise to take care of this woman in front of me when actually I don’t have any feeling of her? Is she actually feeling burdened by me or even my family? I know I’m actually promising her a lot of things and I’m already accomplished some of it, but is she alright? Doesn’t it look like she’s actually being paid by me to act like my wife?

 

I don’t even know who she really is except her name. I don’t even know her birthday, her parents, her childhood memories, or anything that’s related to her. Is she having a feeling for that doctor? Am I actually taking her happiness by marrying me?

 

I’m leaving out a heavy sighed as I’m about to closing my eyes again to drift back to sleep when suddenly her eyes is being opened widely and she’s looking through my eyes. Our eyes are met with each other for about five seconds when she’s quickly standing up and pull the blanket over with her and she’s covering up her body.

 

Thank God she didn’t even screaming or does something stupid like slapping me or even punching me. I’m standing up from my bed as I’m rubbing my head lightly and about going to the bathroom. I’m not in the mood for taking another sleep anymore. I’m putting on my slippers before she’s walking and standing in front of me. I tilt my head as I’m looking at her. “What’s wrong?”

 

“You didn’t do anything, do you?”

 

She’s watching me with full of awareness as she’s ready to attack me when she heard that I do something. I scoffed for a while before I’m pulling the blanket over her body and she’s quickly covering up her body with her hand. I’m leaving out a light chuckle before I flicked her forehead. “I didn’t do anything, silly. See?”

 

She’s looking at her body and her fully clothed before she’s grinning awkwardly and she’s taking the blanket and going over the bed. I thought that she’s about to drift back to sleep when she’s actually tidying up the bed. “You don’t have to do that. The housekeeper will do it for us.”

 

“Housekeeper?” She’s looking at me before she’s shaking her head. “I know that a big house like this will have a housekeeper, but I will do it since it’s my bed and I will tidy it up.”

 

“Fine. It’s up to you anyway.”

 

I’m walking to walk-in-closet as I’m taking out the new towel before I’m heading out to the bathroom. I’m looking at my suit as well for a while when I see that Naeun is looking at me at the end of the closet. I’m looking at her for a while before I’m looking through my shirt again. “What is it?”

 

“Eh?”

 

I’m looking at her once again before I’m taking my suit with my tie as well before I put it on my bed. She’s watching me closely like what I’m doing right now is a strange thing. “What do you want to ask?”

 

“Ehmm…do you want me to cook breakfast for you? Isn’t that what wife should do?”

 

“Breakfast? I never eat anything more than bread and a glass of coffee for my breakfast.”

 

“That’s it? But breakfast is important for your body, you should at least eat something more than a glass of coffee and bread.”

 

I’m looking at her while she’s looking at me with some hope. I’m leaving out a heavy sighed before I’m nodding my head. “Fine, soup will do.”

 

“Alright, I will prepare some rice as well!”

 

I’m about to groaned in protest when she’s already storming out of the room. I’m leaving out a heavy sighed once again since that means that I will have to eat something now. It’s not like I don’t like to eat something but I used to not eat since it’s just wasting my time. Coffee is easy and it can be taken on the way to company.

 

I’m walking to the bathroom and taking a shower before I changed my clothes into my suit and walking downstairs. I’m looking at my wristwatch when I notice that it’s just six in the morning. I never woke up before the sun rises like this before. I’m yawning on my way downstairs before I’m stretching my body for a little bit when I see that Sungjong is already there. In such an early morning, to be noted.

 

“Oh, good morning hyung!”

 

“Why are you so early today?”

 

“I’m always this early everyday hyung, you’re the one who’s always waking up late.”

 

I nod my head before I’m taking a seat in front of him when I notice that th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter