The Replacement Bride : Twenty Two

The Replacement Bride
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Myungsoo’s POV

 

 

“I want a divorce with Myungsoo….”

 

I’m turning my head to the side when I see Naeun is staring at my father with her serious eyes. She’s not really meant it when she said that she wants a divorce right? I know that at on our contract that I want a divorce with her once I got the company on my head but not right now! I don’t want a divorce with her! I thought she really meant it when she said that she loves me too as much as I love her.

 

“W-What?”

 

I finally can say a word after reality struck me. She really means it when she said that she wants a divorce. How can she said that when we’re just having a good time before?

 

Naeun is turning her head to see me before she’s looking at me with both of her eyes. I’m looking deeply at her, and that’s not Naeun. That’s not Naeun’s eyes and I knew for sure. I’m looking at her from once again and I’m surprised that I see her once again. It’s Nana; I knew for sure it’s not Naeun. I’m about to speak before she’s cutting me before I can speak anything.

 

 “Abeoji there’s something that you need to know—“

 

“Abeoji!! I’m sorry I’m late!!”

 

I’m quickly turning my head towards the door when I see that the real Naeun that I knew is standing on the door, with her hair is being messy, I bet she’s running since she didn’t want to be late. I’m smiling in relief to see her while Naeun is looking at me with a horror on her eyes. Her bag is falling on the floor, and she’s in silent like she’s seeing a ghost in front of her eyes.

 

“Naeun? If it’s Naeun, then who are you?”

 

Abeoji is looking at three of us, but no one dare to speak anything. Abeoji shouldn’t know anything about Naeun and I are getting married because of contract and end up like this. “ANSWER ME WHO IS SHE!! KIM MYUNGSOO!”

 

“Let me explain everything.” I’m turning my head to the side when I see Nana is the one who’s talking to him. I’m about to pull her and making her sit again before she’s refusing and releasing my hand right away. “I’m Son Nana, Naeun’s twin sister. I supposed to be his wife before Naeun is replacing me to become his wife. I’m his real wife, before Myungsoo is getting married with Naeun.”

 

“Replacing you?”

 

Nana nods her head while my hands are being curled up like I can slap her really hard. How can she just came back and ruin everything when she’s the one who left me before?

 

“I had some business deal to do outside the country and I’m not informing him about it, and when I come back he’s just getting married and there’s nothing I can do. I thought that he’s marrying someone else, but it turned out to be my twin sister who’s pretending to be…me.”

 

“Is that the truth, Naeun-ah?”

 

“Abeoji, wait, I can explain—“

 

“I’M NOT TALKING WITH YOU!” Abeoji is looking at me but I knew he’s really furious right now. He’s turning his head towards Naeun who’s in silent since before. “Is that the truth Naeun?”

 

“Y-yes, abeoji…it’s the truth…but—“

 

Naeun didn’t get a chance to finish up her words before I feel a strong pain on my cheek and I feel that abeoji is the one who hit me hard. I’m touching my cheek and a blood is stain at a corner of my lips. Abeoji is looking at me with his scary eyes, “HOW DARE YOU TRICKED YOUR OWN FATHER??!!!”

 

I put my finger at the corner of my lips before I smirked my face towards my father. “What do you think about it, abeoji? It’s you who’s making me did this from the first place!”

 

“YOU!! HOW DARE YOU!!”

 

“Abeoji thinks that I can get a wife in just a month without doing this? Abeoji thought that I can be that low by getting married without choosing the right partner for the rest of my life? But one thing for sure, I know that I’m choosing the right woman, by choosing Naeun to be my wife. I’m making you happy by getting married, isn’t that enough, abeoji? What do you want from me again? Married someone who’s on the same class as me like what abeoji did??”

 

I’m feeling another pain on my cheek as abeoji is slapping me hard once again. Oh God, I really can get used to it. Abeoji is always been hard to me since I was a little kid, so what’s a big deal? I knew that he will get mad to me anyway. I’m closing my eyes as I’m ready to get another slap or maybe a punch from my own father when I feel a pair of hands are holding me closely.

 

“Abeoji...please...don’t hit him...it’s m-my fault.”

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter