The Replacement Bride : Nine

The Replacement Bride
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Naeun's POV

 

White wedding dress. Flower bouquet. People are coming outside and inside my room to check everything is set perfectly. A ballroom.

 

I'm going to get married today! I can't believe it that I'm getting married today with someone that I barely known. I'm already planning for my perfect wedding since I was ten, and I can't imagine that when I reached 24 years old I'm already getting married.

 

I'm looking at my own reflection from the mirror which is standing inside my room, and see that this dress is fit perfectly in me. Myungsoo and I already looked around the shop yesterday to searched for my wedding gown since the wedding is happening today.

 

Myungsoo said that Nana didn't make it to chose her wedding gown-which is can be worn by me- since she's already disappeared before she and him make a vow in front of people. I'm feeling nervous and I got a stomachache because of it, how can people smiling like that when I don't feel relax at all!

 

I'm leaving out a heavy sighed when I heard the door is open and see that my best friend or my boss as well is coming inside the room. "KYAAA!! You're so pretty!!"

 

I'm smiling at my friend who's already jumping around me like a little kid and she's squeezing my hand hard. "Oh my God, I can't believe it that you're getting married before me, you didn't say that you're in a relationship before and to be exact married with a chaebol—“

 

"Yah, Yoon Bomi!" I'm turning my body before I'm sitting at one of a chair inside the room. "I already told you that it's an arrangement marriage, so just be my friend and help me finish this marriage ceremony, alright?"

 

Bomi is looking at me before she nods at me and smiling widely. "Sure! But I still didn't understand why you have to quit your job."

 

"My husband didn't let me work again..."

 

I feel it's a strange feeling when I said 'husband' word. I don't know why but it just feel so strange to say that Myungsoo is going to be my husband really soon. Maybe it's just because I'm going to married someone I barely know, but I need to admit that Myungsoo is handsome and he's going to give me everything even though he just met me. Nana is so lucky to meet him.

 

"Eii, so now you're already getting attached with your husband's words?" Bomi is helping me with my dress as she's straighten it up while I can only smile.

 

"Mrs.Son, the wedding is going to start now."

 

I look at the person in front of me which I know is a wedding planner since she's wearing an intercom and running all the way back from outside to inside the room. I stand up from my seat while Bomi is quickly straightened up my wedding gown and walk behind me, helping me with the length of my gown. I'm stepping out from the room when I notice that Myungsoo's father is already standing in front of my room and he's smiling to me.

 

"Abeoji..."

 

"Come on, let me walk you to meet my son, Naeun-ssi."

 

I'm gladly to take his hand and walk side by side with me slipping my hand to his arm while my other arm is holding a flower bouquet. Myungsoo is already meeting me up with his father but I didn't have a chance to meet his younger brother since he said that he's busy but I will meet him today, there's no way that his brother didn't come to his brother wedding day right?

 

We're walking to one of the ballroom inside the hotel which already transform into a perfect room for a wedding ceremony. Flower is everywhere, and to be exact is pink rose all over the place. It's pretty, but it's all was Myungsoo's choice, he didn't even let me chose by myself except the wedding gown. I'm taking a deep breath; try to relaxing my muscle, my stomachache is still killing me.

 

"Nervous?"

 

I turn my head to see that abeoji is already smiling to me and he pats my hand. "Myungsoo is going to be a perfect husband, I know he's a responsible man, and he will not let his wife sad. I trust him."

 

I can only nod my head and guilty struck me. How can I lie to his father that this marriage is all lie and I don't even fall in love with his son? I'm not supposed to be his daughter-in-law and to be noted his father is still looking really young! I will stick with him more than I can imagine and Myungsoo didn't say that his father is only forty-five years old and healthy as well, I will stick with him forever.

 

We're walking to the end of the ballroom when I see that Myungsoo is already standing and waiting for us to come. Myungsoo is taking my hand when we reached him and his father is giving me to him completely. He's smiling to me, a really handsome with cuteness overload which making me blushing in a flash and he's placing me to stand beside him. Great, he's just adding my nervous to maximum because of his smile.

 

I look at the man who's standing before us, the one who will pronounce me and him to be husband and wife. I take a deep breath and looking down, while I hold the flower bouquet tighter. I'm so nervous right now; I don't think I can even say 'I do' or even make a vow for him.

 

My hand is starting to get cold when I feel that my hand is being pulled by none other than Kim Myungsoo and he's intertwined our hands together. He's looking at me and he squeeze my hand with him, try to make me relax I guess. I nod my head to him, and take a deep breath, controlling my emotions which are overload right now.

 

"Both of you can speak to each other and tell your vow..."

 

I turn my body to face Myungsoo and he's taking a piece of paper from the wedding planner and me take mine as well, before he's start to telling me his vow. "Naeun-ah, a woman who's just captivated me with her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter