The Replacement Bride : Nineteen

The Replacement Bride
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Naeun’s POV

 

I’m the happiest girl in the world!!!!!!

 

It’s been six months since Myungsoo confessed to me and saying that he’s falling in love with me, and I can’t stop smiling when I remembered those time when he said that. Myungsoo’s attitude is getting better and better, in fact he’s getting more romantic as well. He’s always trying to call me or asking me out for dinner even though he’s just coming back from his work. I feel like I’m the happiest girl in the world and my marriage life is beyond perfect!!

 

I’m turning my body around when I see that Myungsoo is still sleeping soundly beside me. I always find him attractive when he’s sleeping like this. I’m not ert or anything like that, but adoring your husband who’s really really handsome isn’t a crime, right?

 

I’m watching him from his eyes down to his nose, and going straight to his chin, and oh my God, he’s just perfect. It feels like God is making him in such a perfect way. I’m about to waking up from my bed and preparing breakfast for us when I feel a comfortable weight is being putted on my waist, it’s none other than Myungsoo’s hand.

 

He’s pulling my body closer to him and he’s still hugging me closely, I’m being pressed to his chest and I can smell his scent. The scent that I will never getting bored with. “Happy enough to see me?”

 

I’m lifting my head to see that Myungsoo is already smiling lightly with his eyes still closed and I can feel that his hug is getting tighter than before. I’m giggling happily before I nod my head. “Very happy.”

 

“Good morning,” He’s kissing the top of my head before he’s releasing the hug. “I bet you’re having a really good sleep.”

 

“Yes, I am.” I’m waking up from my bed before putting on my slippers and turning my body to face him. “So, what do you want for breakfast?”

 

“Anything will do, and—“

 

“And a cup of coffee, I get it!”

 

He’s smiling widely at me before he’s getting up from the bed and hugging me once again. Oh...how much I really like it when he did this to me everyday! I can melt right away and feel my feet is become a jelly. “I will drive you off to your campus today, eh? And later at lunch, we’re going to have a lunch together, how’s that sound?”

 

“That sounds perfect!”

 

“Alright....go and make a breakfast, I will take a shower now.”

 

He’s releasing the hug and I’m watching him closely getting inside the bathroom before I’m going downstairs to make some breakfast for the four of us. Sungjong and abeoji always having their breakfast now, even though they’re really busy now. Sungjong is having another drama contract and he’s always coming home really late while abeoji is always going outside the country for some business to do.

 

I’m going to make a simple breakfast since I have to get ready since my class is started at nine. And I don’t want to be late.

 

“Naeun-ah, good morning.”

 

I’m turning my body while my hand is chopping some onions when I see that Sungjong is coming towards the kitchen with his pajamas still on. “Good morning Sungjong-ah...I guess you’re having a day off today?”

 

“No, I’m still having some scenes to shoot but it will be later at night, I will get more sleep after I’m having some breakfast.”

 

I’m smiling lightly and continue with the food while Sungjong is waiting patiently on the chair. I’m done with the food a few minutes later before I’m taking the food to dining table right on time when Myungsoo and abeoji is coming as well.

 

“Good morning, abeoji....did you have a good sleep?”

 

“Yes, I am. Thank you, Naeun-ah.”

 

I’m smiling widely before I’m taking a seat next to Myungsoo who’s already sitting first. I’m eating my breakfast as well when I heard that Myungsoo is talking. “Abeoji....I’m thinking about me and Naeun to moving out from here.”

 

I’m quickly turning my head to see Myungsoo but his eyes are set to abeoji so he can’t see me clearly. What’s with the sudden moving out? “Moving out? Why? You didn’t like in here?”

 

“It’s not that abeoji, but I want to have a house by my own....”

 

“But hyung! I’m going to be alone in here! Beside, I won’t taste Naeun’s food again if you both moving out.”

 

I’m nodding my head, agree with what Sungjong said. Why we have to move out when we’re just fine in here? Abeoji is putting his chopsticks down before he’s nodding his head lightly. “Alright, if that’s what you want, but maybe you want to think about it again, this house is big and if it’s just me and Sungjong....well....maybe you should think about it again.”

 

I’m looking at Myungsoo before he’s nodding his head. “Alright abeoji....”

 

“And oh, you’re already married for seven months, don’t you think you want to have a baby now?”

 

I’m choking on my food when I heard baby is coming out from abeoji’s mouth. It’s not like I don’t want to have a baby with Myungsoo, I really do want it....but we never actually ‘did’ it. I’m blushing right away while Myungsoo is just eating his food slowly. “I always want to have a grandchildren, don’t you think the same? Both of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter