The Replacement Bride : Fourteen

The Replacement Bride
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Naeun’s POV

 

I can feel everything, those soft lips who’s touching my lips. That soft lips....the kiss....

 

I’m rubbing my eyes lightly before I’m trying to open my eyes slowly. I still can feel that my head is spinning but it’s so much better than before. I’m looking at the ceiling above me when I realize that it’s not my room. I’m groaning lightly and turning my body to the right to get more sleep when I see that Myungsoo is sleeping soundly next to me. I’m about to move my left hand when I see that my hand is being hold by him.

 

Since when that he’s sleeping like this? He didn’t even changed his clothes into his pajamas and still wearing the same clothes like before. Wait a minute...clothes, I’m quickly looking through my body when I found that I’m still wearing my clothes from before. I’m sighing in relief and turning my body again. Did he take care of me last night?

 

I’m still watching him closely when he’s suddenly opening his eyes. I’m jumping in shock and he’s looking at me directly. I’m quickly turning my body to the other side and burried my face on the pillow while I can hear he’s making some noises out there. Oh my God...how can he woke up just like that when I’m watching him like that?

 

“I know that you’re awake. Are you feeling better?”

 

I’m gulping down my saliva, before I’m turning my body to see him and nodding my head. “Good...morning.”

 

“Good morning....” I’m looking at him while he’s standing up from the bed and walking towards the desk and grabbing some drinks. “If you’re feeling better, can we get some breakfast now? It’s already past eight.”

 

I’m standing up from the bed and sitting at the edge of the bed before I nod my head and walking to the bathroom. I really need it right now, I’m badly need some cold shower right now. I’m washing myself before I’m walking outside to grab my clothes, while I can see that Myungsoo is watching television. I’m quickly putting on the clothes before Myungsoo is getting into the bathroom to take a shower as well.

 

I’m watching myself on the mirror and leaving out a heavy sighed. How can I get sick when we’re having a vacation. Even I’m making Myungsoo having a hard time last night, even though I don’t remember anythinf after he kissed me. I’m blushing right away when I remembered about our kiss. How can he kissed me just like that when we both knew that we can’t get into skinship.

 

I’m brushing my hair while I bet that my face is still blushing when I see that Myungsoo is coming outside the bathroom, and he’s rubbing his hair using a towel. I’m always finding it attractive when his hair is wet just like that. Oh my God...what am I thinking????

 

I’m quickly tidying up my hair into a bun while Myungsoo is fixing his hair and he’s looking at me. He’s handing me his hand and smiling lightly. “Come on, let’s get some breakfast.”

 

I’m nodding my head and gladly taking his hand and we both are making our way to the restaurant at the first floor. We’re taking a seat inside the room, before Myungsoo is looking for some foods and asking me to wait in here. He said that he dind’t want to bother me, and saying that I still sick. I’m actually feeling so much better than before but he insisted that I still need to waiting for him.

 

Myungsoo is coming to me and giving me a plate full of food and an orange juice as well. He’s already taking his food as well, and I still can’t understand how can he did that....Myungsoo is taking a seat in front of me, before he’s eating his own food. I’m eating my own food before he’s starting to speak first. “So...are you feeling better?”

 

“I’m feeling so much better. Thank you.”

 

“Really? Maybe we should stay in the hotel today. I don’t want to bother you or making you sick again.”

 

“No, it’s okay....” I’m smiling lightly at him. “Beside, I really want to go see a sea right now.”

 

“If you say so, we will go to the beach then.”

 

I’m smiling widely when Myungsoo didn’t refuse what I want. Myungsoo’s is continue eating his food while I’m watching him. Every move he made, even how he eat, I’m watching it really close. His action towards me is changed as well. He’s not that cold, even he’s really care and taking care of me really well when I got sick.

 

“Naeun?”

 

I’m turning my head when I heard my name is being called and I see that Jaehyo Oppa is standing in front of me. “Oppa?? What are you doing in here?”

 

“I’m here for my work, what are you doing in here?”

 

“I’m here—“

 

“We’re here for our honeymoon.”

 

I’m turning my head to see Myungsoo who’s looking at him with a huge grin on his face. Jaehyo Oppa is turning his head to see him as well, and smiling widely. “I’m sorry...I didn’t see you there, Myungsoo-ssi.”

 

“Didn’t see me, huh? Anyway, it’s good to see you doctor Ahn.”

 

“It’s good to see you too Myungsoo-ssi...”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter