The Replacement Bride : Ten

The Replacement Bride
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Myungsoo’s POV

 

I’m looking at her, now my wife to be exact is sitting at the chair in front of me. I’m turning around the page for the nth time since her hair and her makeup isn’t done, and it’s already freaking half an hour! I didn’t ask for the stylist to change her hair or makeup to be really hard, and why this stylist is making me having a hard time? I can’t just go to the ballroom by myself even if I want to!

 

Sungyeol is nowhere to be found as well. So here I am, by myself, with a room full of woman and all they did is just looking at me like I’m some kind of thing that they can just eat it. Oh God, I really want to get out from this freaking room!

 

I stand up from my seat as I’m coming towards her who’s looking at her own reflection through mirror. I’m sitting at the table in front of her while she can only looking at me with nothing to say. Can she see that I’m desperate and I need to get out of this room? I tug her hand as I’m looking at her hair as well. “Yah, for how long are you going to do this?”

 

“Ask the stylist not me.”

 

She’s just answering me with those sentences. My limit is already reaching as I’m standing up from my seat and walking to the door, to get out of this room. I can’t take it anymore! I’m going to the couch where I sat before and take my hand phone and put it inside my pocket. I’m straighten up my suit before I’m reaching the doorknob.

 

“Yah! Where are you going?”

 

“The ballroom.” I’m answering her question without even bothering to turn around when I feel a light touch on my shoulder. I turn around when I see her is already standing behind me with her hand is holding a flower bouquet. I’m looking from her head to toe before I nod in satisfied.

 

“At least you’re not that ugly anymore.”

 

“YAAAHHH!!”

 

Naeun is punching my arm hard; well I never thought that she can hit me that hard. I feel a sting on my arm before I see her walking outside the room with a grumpy smile. Oh, how much I love it to like that; her expression is just nice to see. I’m following her from behind before she’s turning her body and her head hit my chest perfectly.

 

She’s looking at me while her other hand is caressing her forehead before she slaps my arm again, twice. I touch my hand again while I’m about to starts yelling at her before she’s walking pass me. I quickly am following her before she’s start to talking again.

 

“The ballroom is over there…” She’s turning her head and smiling genuinely at me, “Come on, Myungsoo. We don’t want to make them wait.”

 

I’m smiling lightly before I’m walking beside her and she’s quickly wrapping her hand around my arms. She’s walking carefully and even though I don’t like to walk slowly, in the end I’m walking two times slower than what I’m usually done.

 

“I was walking with your dad like this and now I’m walking with you.”

 

I tilt my head to look over her while she’s giving me those scary look with her big round eyes. “Why? Do you prefer to walk with my dad instead of me? I’m younger, more handsome, and taller—“

 

“Stop it.”

 

I stop teasing her before she’s flashing me her smile. I don’t understand why I quickly shut my mouth when she said that. It’s scary to see her getting angry. I’m making a note to myself that I will but I will not making her angry. I don’t want to get my arms bruised because of her.

 

We’re walking to the ballroom and the door is quickly being opened and all I see that there are a lot of people doing some kind of dance which I don’t know what it is. I don’t even care about that on my wedding; it’s all just for my father and nothing more. Call me crazy, but I will not let the company being taken away from my hand.

 

I’m guiding her to one of the table for bride and groom before the wedding reception is starting right away. It’s actually just a simple dinner with my family, my friends, and some other people that I recognize while doing a business with me. I’m sitting at a round table with my father and some people that I don’t really know. I look around to find Sungyeol when I notice that he’s sitting across me with his other friends.

 

I’m taking a slip of my drinks before a man in front of me, his name is Lee Howon if I’m not mistaken is standing and trying to make some toast. I’m taking a drink in front of me and pass it to her while she’s shaking her head. “I don’t drink.”

 

“Just take it and pretend that you’re drinking it, it’s impolite to refuse someone who’s doing a toast for us.” I’m giving her the drink before she’s leaving out a heavy sighed and takes the drink in front of me. I turn my head to see this guy once again before he’s making a light speaking to all of these people.

 

“I’m Lee Howon, the guy who’s having a business deal with Kim Myungsoo, and I’m really glad that he’s finally found his mate. Hope you guys have a really wonderful day being a couple and I can’t wait to see Myungsoo jr. running around the company. Cheers for the groom and bride!!”

 

I’m leaving out a laugh before I drink a wine that’s prepared for the toast. Myungsoo jr. he said? As you wish, I will not being committed to this woman further more. I’m looking at her when I see her hessistated to drink a wine or not. I don’t get it why she can’t drink alcohol; it’s already her legal age anyway, right?

 

I take the drink from her before I’m asking one of the waiters to take an orange juice for her instead. I turn my head to look at her before tilt my head. “What?”

 

“Ehm..thank you.”

 

I nod my head and quickly turning my head to the entire person in front of me and I’m quickly joining them. They’re talking about business which will be joining their company and our company. Maybe abeoji is right, having a wedding will make the company grew bigger since all of the people are gathering at one place and it’s such a great profit for us.

 

The wedding reception is continue by us slicing the wedding cake and starts the couple first dance. I really want to just go home and stop doing this. I really need to wake up first thing in the morning since I need to have a long meeting tomorrow. We’re already done doing it when I see that Naeun is talking to someone across the table. I’m excusing myself and walking towards her when I see that it’s actually that doctor.

 

“Ah, Doctor Ahn. It’s good that you can make it tonight.”

 

He’s looking at me

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter