The Replacement Bride : Twenty seven

The Replacement Bride
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Myungsoo is closing Sungyeol’s apartment door as he’s getting inside the apartment. The apartment is still dark, which means that Sungyeol hasn’t back yet from talking with Naeun. He’s taking off his coat before he’s slumping his body towards the couch and leaving out a heavy sighed. It’s been a rough month for him, from him getting a divorce and a problem with Nana as well.

 

He’s caressing his forehead lightly when he heard the door is being opened and he saw Sungyeol is getting inside. He’s smiling lightly before Sungyeol is joining him by taking a seat beside him. “So, how’s Naeun? Did you know something?”

 

“Can we....” Sungyeol is stopping his talk before he’s turning his head towards him, “Can we talk after I get some drinks first? I just came for God’s sake Kim Myungsoo.”

 

“Fine. I’ll get you one.”

 

“Thanks buddy!”

 

Myungsoo is getting up from the seat and walking towards the refrigerator to get some drinks for both of them. Sungyeol likes to keep a healthy juice inside his refrigerator, so there’s no beer on it. He’s a total opposite of him. Myungsoo is taking two bottle of orange juice before he’s throwing it towards Sungyeol that catch it right away.

 

Sungyeol is drinking it right away before he’s leaving out a heavy sighed. “Naeun....she didn’t tell me anything why she wants a divorce with you.”

 

“She didn’t?” Myungsoo tilt his head, “I thought she’s going to tell you everything.”

 

Sungyeol is looking at his friend, and he knew that he shouldn’t let this thing a secret between them. They’re a best friend, and they shouldn’t keep this away from him. He really wants to tell him everything as it’s already in front of his mouth, but he can’t forget the look on Naeun’s face by begging him to not split a word to him.

 

He wants to make his friend safe. As long as his friend safe, he will be fine. But should he believe Naeun or doing what his instinct tell him to do? He’s rubbing his hair before he’s leaning back on the chair, “Seriously, it’s driving me crazy!!”

 

“You are?” Myungsoo is laughing lightly, “Then what about me?”

 

Sungyeol is in a deep thought before he’s drinking his orange juice again, and he’s turning his face towards him, “So...did Nana tell you something?”

 

“Nope. She said that she didn’t talk with Naeun at all, which means the divorcement is because she wants it.”

 

“Did you believe her?”

 

“I don’t know, should I?” Myungsoo shook his head, “I didn’t want to believe her, but what can I do? Naeun is the one who asked for divorcement...part of me said letting her go, but the other part says no.”

 

Sungyeol nods his head as he can’t say anything. It’s the first time since Myungsoo got a problem he didn’t want him to be Myungsoo that he’s always been. He just wants him to stay away from the twins. He just wants him to be safe but he wants him to be happy as well. He’s leaving out a heavy sighed for the nth time and drink the juice again.

 

“Well....I’m Kim Myungsoo after all.”

 

Myungsoo is standing up from his seat while Sungyeol is watching him closely. He really didn’t know what he’s going to do now. His friend can be a total mad person if he’s getting into a situation like this. “What are you doing?”

 

“I’m not giving up.”

 

“Don’t tell me....” Sungyeol replied back as he’s watching his friend’s already going inside his room and walking back with a card name on his other hand. He’s totally clueless before Myungsoo is joining him again. “What are you doing?”

 

“If Naeun doesn’t love me anymore, it doesn’t mean our relationship is over right? I can make her fall in love with me again. I know inside her heart she’s still in love with me.” Myungsoo replied him while his eyes are focusing on the card that he’s been holding. “I can do it using this way.”

 

“Lawyer?” Sungyeol retorted back. “Yah!! Don’t you think this is too much? You can get this one into a court and make things worse than before if you’re doing it like this.”

 

“I’m not taking it to the court....I’m just using a lawyer but not taking it to the court.”

 

“Naeun didn’t have a lawyer! You can’t sue people if that person didn’t have any lawyer!”

 

Myungsoo is slapping his friend’s head before he’s leaving out a heavy sighed. Talking with his friend can drain his energy. “I’m done talking with you. Just wait and see.”

 

Myungsoo is dialing the number before he’s waiting for the person to pick it up. He’s smiling lightly when the person is answering his phone, “Ah...good night Mr.Yoo Youngjae...I’m Kim Myungsoo....yes, my father is always using your service....I really need your help....I got a case for you, Mr.Yoo....can we meet tomorrow in my office at nine?....Sure, thank you very much Mr.Yoo.”

 

“Are you crazy?? Naeun can get inside the jail if you’re doing it.” Sungyeol is quickly talking again as soon as he’s hanging up the phone. He really can’t get into his friend’s mind as he’s keep doing things out of his minds.

 

“Relax. I’m not going to make her get into a jail, I’m just doing some....negotiation with her. That’s all.”

 

“Don’t you think you can just let her go?” Sungyeol is replied him, “Maybe it’s the best thing for both of you at this moment.”

 

“I thought this morning you said that I have to keep chasing for her again.”

 

“But—“

 

“Is there something that I didn’t know in here?”

 

Myungsoo is looking at his friend’s closely before Sungyeol shook his head and he’s leaving out a heavy sighed, “Fine. I’m going to help you.”

 

“Good. I want you to come with me tomorrow and talking with Mr.Yoo.”

 

 

******

 

 

“Oppa!! Breakfast is ready!!”

 

Naeun is putting the plate on the table and going back to the kitchen to grab some water for her and Jaehyo when she saw Jaehyo is already coming towards the table. She’s quickly joining him by sitting accross from him. Jaehyo is smiling lightly before he rubs her head lightly, “Our Naeun is always good at cooking!”

 

“I’m not Oppa! I’m just making a pasta today.”

 

Jaehyo is smiling towards her before he’s quickly dig in the plate and eating the pasta right away. Naeun is joining him and eating the pasta

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter