The Replacement Bride : Seventeen

The Replacement Bride
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Naeun is tapping her fingers on the desk as her eyes are scanning through her hand phones. It’s been more than five days but Myungsoo is nowhere to be found. She’s trying everything to reach him but as usual the thing didn’t work out really well and she’s just finding no one except Mr.Jang. She’s leaving out a heavy sighed as she’s starring at her phones that’s been in silent for these couple days.

 

‘Where are you? Are you coming home today?’

 

She’s pressing the send button before she’s putting her phone on the table and decided to lie down on the bed since her body is aching like crazy. She got nothing to do anyway, so she decided to cleaning up the whole house and asking for the housekeeper to just go home and cleaning up the whole house but she didn’t know that cleaning this house is going to drain her body into this.

 

“Aigoo….my back….”

 

She’s standing up from the bed and decided to take a shower before going to sleep. She decided to take an early sleep today instead of waiting for her husband to come home or nowhere to be found.

 

She’s about to walking inside the bathroom when she heard her phone is ringing. She’s quickly turning her body and coming towards her phone; picking up the phone without looking on the caller id. “Myungsoo-yaa??”

 

“Anieyo, it’s Jaehyo…”

 

“Ah, it’s you Oppa….” Naeun is turning her body and taking a seat on her bed. “What’s wrong Oppa?”

 

“It seems like you’re waiting for someone, are you alright?”

 

“I’m fine Oppa…don’t worry.”

 

“I’m about to asking you out for dinner, are you free tonight? Go out and grab something with me?”

 

Naeun is in a deep silent, whether she should agree with him or not. It’s not like she’s not interested with him anymore, Jaehyo will always been his favorite Oppa anyway. It’s just everything isn’t worked out fine and she just needs to see Myungsoo right now…but a little fun with him isn’t wrong right?

 

“So, Naeun, what do you think? If you’re agreeing with me, I’ll go and pick you up.”

 

“Sure Oppa…I’ll be waiting.”

 

“Great! I’ll come in thirty minutes.”

 

Naeun is hanging up the phone as she’s walking inside the bathroom and taking a quick shower before changing her clothes into her casual outfit. She’s putting on her favorite jeans with a jacket that Myungsoo bought for her before she tied her hair into casual buns. She’s checking herself on the mirror once again before she’s walking downstairs and heard that someone is coming.

 

She’s opening the door when she sees Jaehyo is standing in front of the door with a hand holding flower bouquet. “Oppa?”

 

Jaehyo is looking at her before he’s handing the flower to her and smiling brightly. “Here is for you. A little gift.”

 

Naeun is smiling brightly before she’s closing the door and walking side by side with Jaehyo towards the door. Jaehyo is opening the door for her before he’s getting inside the car as well. Naeun is putting on the seatbelt while her hand is still holding the flower that Jaehyo brought for her before. Jaehyo is starting to drive the car towards the road before he’s smiling brightly.

 

“So, where do you want to eat?”

 

“Anything is fine for me, Oppa. What do you want?”

 

“Hmmm….how about eat something light first? I’m not that hungry actually. Is it alright Naeun-ah? Or do you want to eat something?”

 

Naeun is shaking her head lightly before she turns her head towards him. “It’s alright Oppa. I’m not that hungry as well.”

 

Jaehyo is driving his car towards the park where he knew that people is selling a really good street food in there. They both are coming outside the car and buying some street food before both of them are walking on the park. Jaehyo is taking a little peek at Naeun whose busy eating her food without noticing that he’s been watching her since before.

 

Naeun is turning her head lightly before she’s looking at him. “What’s wrong Oppa? Is there something on my face?”

 

“There is nothing on your face…can we sit first Naeun-ah?”

 

“Sure.”

 

Both of them are sitting on the bench inside the park while Naeun is still eating her food. It’s been like a year she’s not eating a really good street food and she’s really happy that Jaehyo is taking her to here instead some fancy resta

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter