The Replacement Bride : Five

The Replacement Bride
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Myungsoo’s POV

 

I'm looking around the room when I notices it's already past ten in the morning and I'm going to have a press conference about my sudden marriage with Naeun. The rumor has been spread around like crazy, but still I didn't say a thing about it. Naeun keeps her words by didn't say anything to public or even worse to pers about it, or it'll go chaotic.

 

I'm taking out my phone and still I haven't heard a single thing about her from two days ago. It's been a week since my first meeting with her and I didn't meet her anymore, we talked on the phone once to tell her that I'm going to held a press conference today, and she said she's fine with it but until now I didn't hear anything about her arrival.

 

I try to call her, but like before it's always going to her voice mail. I'm turning off the call as I put my phone back to my phone. I know that she'll be here since I'm already preparing the money for her even though she didn't say how much she wants. I'm turning my body as I'm loosening up my tie before I hear somebody is knocking on my door.

 

"Come in."

 

I lifted my head when I see that Mr.Jang is coming inside the room before he's bowing in front of me. Mr.Jang is still become my personal assistant even though abeoji is taking my position away.

 

"What is it?"

 

"I'm sorry, Kim Sajangnim...but President Kim is asking for you to come to his office room."

 

I'm raising my eyebrows when I heard that abeoji is looking for me, he's coming back already? "Abeoji? He's here?"

 

Mr.Jang is nodding his head as he's looking at me. "His plane just arrived two hours ago, Kim Sajangnim."

 

I nod my head about to exit my room when suddenly Mr.Jang is calling out my name. I stop my walk when I see that he's giving me some documents. I take it and all I see is a full information about Son Naeun.

 

I look at him before he's nodding his head once again. "All her files and everything you want to know is already in there. And about your press conference...I doubt that it can be held today as I know that our people can't find where Mrs.Son right now, Kim Sajangnim. Maybe you want to postponed it until our people find her?"

 

"You can't find her?!" I'm rubbing my temple as I'm throwing the documents on the top of my table. "Fine. Postponed it until I asked you again."

 

I'm going outside the room and headed to where my father room is. I haven't talk about my marriage with him since he's not in Seoul for the past week, and I can't talk about it on the phone.

 

I knock on his door lightly before I get inside the room. I see my father is sitting on his chair looking through the documents, I guess. I'm coming closer before I bow my head in front of him. "Are you looking for me, abeoji?"

 

My father is lifting up his head as he's putting his pen down before he's smiling at me. "Yes. Have a seat first."

 

"No, I'm fine by standing."

 

"Well, alright then." My father is standing up from his seat before he's talking again. "I heard that you're already found your wife to be, am I correct?"

 

I nod my head lightly as he's watching me closely. I sure didn't like this conversation going, it's just awkward. My father is smiling before he's turning his head again. "So, when is the wedding?"

 

"Next week."

 

"Oh really? So, you're really doing what I said by getting married. If your wedding is going to be held next week then I'll come to your wedding, and as I promised before you'll get everything back, but

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter