The Replacement Bride : Four

The Replacement Bride
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“HYUNG!! WAKE UP!!”

 

Myungsoo is groaning softly as he’s looking at his brother who’s already standing beside his bed. He’s taking out a blanket to cover up his body trying to get more sleep. “I want more sleep. Go away.”

 

Sungjong is leaving out a heavy sighed as he’s loosening up the tie. He’s already getting ready and wake up early to not showing up late to the company. He didn’t want to get a bad impression at the first day he came to the office. He’s ruffling up his hair in frustration as he’s taking out his blanket from his body. “WAKE UP NOW KIM MYUNGSOO!!!!”

 

Myungsoo is opening his eyes slowly before he’s looking at his brother who’s already crossing his arms in front of his chest. “What did you just call me?”

 

“Kim Myungsoo. Wake up now or I’ll call you that for the rest of your life.”

 

He’s scoffed for a while before he’s getting up from his bed. He didn’t like when Sungjong is calling him without the title of hyung or just calling him with his name only, even though he and Sungjong only got one year apart. He’s going straight to take a shower in a flash and make a way to his walk-in-closet. Taking out a shirt and put all his clothes on.

 

Sungjong is already standing behind the door waiting for his brother to come out. Both of them are coming out from his room once Myungsoo is all set up and they can go to the office together. They’re going straight to the dining room to get some breakfast before they go.

 

Myungsoo is taking out some salad before he’s looking at his brother who’s only drinking some juice. “Breakfast?”

 

Sungjong is shaking his head as he’s looking at his phone for a while. “I already got some breakfast before I woke you up.”

 

Myungsoo nods his head as he’s looking at his brother. “Why don’t you go to the office first? You know that I always showing up late to the office.”

 

“I’m not in the mood to go to the office by myself. I don’t know anyone beside you and Mr.Jang.”

 

Myungsoo is continue on his breakfast for a while before he’s all set and walk to his car with Sungjong is following him from behind. He’s driving his car as fast as he can since it’s already ten in the morning and they’re already late for an hour and the meeting is going to be started in an hour. He parked his car at the usual place before get inside the company.

 

People are looking at both of them like it’s an unusual view to see them together at the office. Seeing Kim Myungsoo is not a rare thing but seeing his brother with him as well is like a miracle happened. Kim Sungjong maybe not as handsome as Kim Myungsoo but get a president not as arrogant as his other brother is so much better.

 

Sungjong is smiling at the other employees who’s watching them with a bright smile and bowing at them lightly while Myungsoo is walking directly to the elevator not even bothering to look at them. It’s always happening to him whenever he came to the office, so what’s the big deal? He’s looking at his brother for a while before he stopped.

 

“Stop smiling and bowing at them, can you?”

 

“What’s wrong with that? Being nice is fine, hyung.”

 

“But you’re the son of the president, stop bowing at someone who gets lower position than you!”

 

Sungjong is about to argue with him again when someone’s interrupting both of them. “Ah, Kim brothers are here.”

 

Myungsoo is looking at the person who’s standing behind him for a while before he scoffed for a while. “What the heck are you doing in here Sunggyu?”

 

“Well, I heard that you got a demotion. Bad for you but a good thing for me since now I get your position; you should call me with Kim Sajangnim now.”

 

“Mworago?”

 

Sunggyu is laughing lightly as he’s walking closer to them. “You don’t know that? I’m flying back from Japan to here since your father is asking me to replace your position….you don’t change a bit still an arrogant boy who got no attitude, cousin.”

 

Myungsoo is clenching his fist tight as he’s looking at his cousin who’s smiling brightly. Sunggyu is walking past him as he pat his shoulder twice. “It’s nice to have a competition with you again, Myungsoo-yaa.”

 

He’s looking at his cousin back as he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter